Daily reminder that we aren't living on a ball

Daily reminder that we aren't living on a ball

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geodesics_on_an_ellipsoid
christiananswers.net/q-eden/edn-c015.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol

Have you ever been in an airplane when the sun is going down?

I agree, but what proof is there for (y)our notion?

Airplanes are fake, it's a false flag opreation. There's no such thing as flying metal beasts.

You forgot about chemtrails

Ok, ill bite. The pole is curved.

inside job or caused by russian hackers?

Daily reminder OP sucks balls

Aren't those dragon farts?

Earth isn't flat or round faggots. Its a disk on top of elephants on top of a giant turtle!!!

I don't understand how people ever thought the earth was flat? Didn't they look up at the sky, see the round moon, the round sun, the round planet Venus and then apply common sense and suspect that maybe we are also living on a round fucking thing too.

How stupid can you be?

>Implying you can tell those objects are spherical by just looking at the sky

The original photo is still a curved earth, it's cropped.
The "government" photo is shopped.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geodesics_on_an_ellipsoid

related, as your radius from the center of the earth increases, the circle segment of a given angle becomes more linear.

>implying if you were born before scientists figured it out you wouldn't think the Earth is flat as well

/b needs a real space program

>we aren't living on a ball
I am. You're living in a fantasy.

both are shopped

Found the STRAYA thread! Reporting in from 4350 cunts!

Here is undeniable proof that OP is 100% correct with his flat Earth statement.
Checkmate Atheists.

Forgot pic cus I'm a retard.

Go to sleep Charlie. Its time to stop

>living on a ball

No shit, it is an oblate spheroid planet, not a ball.

Please be aware that this is a thread made for trolls by a troll and if you don't enjoy engaging in satirical arguments on the internet you should not be here.

ur nan is living on me balls

you know it homebrew

>this is what atheists actually believe.

God you all are such jokes.

Aw fuck yea nigga

well if the earth is flat, that means that the hole in the antarctic just goes to the other side, i wonder what mysteries are on the other side of the earth

Blind Io smiles upon me

In this scenario, hypothetically, why is the lowest portion of the landmass heated?

It's so easy to understand this. Just look around you.

Because God doesn't want us to be cold.

theres probably a sea of lave on the other side

checkmate atheists and flatearthfags!

Job 26:10 is “He described a circle upon the face of the waters, until the day and night come to an end.” A spherical Earth is also described in Isaiah 40:21-22—“the circle of the earth.” Note, the Biblical Hebrew word for “circle” (חוג—chuwg) can also mean “round” or “sphere.”

Read more at: christiananswers.net/q-eden/edn-c015.html

How is there a base at the south pole?

so the water can float back up

It's a common myth, that people in the middle ages thought the earth was flat. We've known earth was round since antiquity. Anyone with two sticks, a horse and some common sense can prove it.

Cus the one on the right is photoshopped to look more curved than earth actually is

The curvature isn't deep enough that you can capture it like that, would need to be further out

The left one is real, it doesn't look curved cus that is a picture with a small fraction of the earth

what is this "sea of lave"?

>venus
that just looks like a star from here, fam

I know one of these fucking retards IRL. The faggot sits on GOOGLE FUCKING MAPS all day looking at shit. I mentioned he's semi retarded. It's what he does when he's bored. He's a flat earther....Looking at GOOGLE maps. WTF

Fuck this thread I'm out.

It ALL MAKES SENSE NOW THANK YOU

Everythings cooler through a fisheye lense

Our eyes are round so everything looks round. It's all actually flat you autists. .

>Doesnt know we sent a frog into space

It's called a wide angled lens.

Well you can tell they're round, because they're fucking round.

>every other planet in our solar system looks like a sphere and rotates
>"earth if flat xD"

not really. its like looking up at a disk. how do you know its not flat unless you see around it?

No it doesn't you spasmoloid. If you look, Venus doesn't twinkle like other stars do, it's clearly a solid object and you can see that it's round with the naked eye (albeit very small).

Finally someone talking some fucking sense in here. Turtle earth discworlders only, everyone else get tha FUCK OUT. Reeeeeeeeeeeee

You know that one German guy? Yea, fuck him.

> they're other round flat discs

Round doesn't mean spherical, however given that you're looking up at round things in the sky, that are constantly showing you a round shape, common sense would indicate they're spherical. If they were flat, when you'd look at them from different angles, they'd look differently.

i said real

Actually met a flat earther. Im not joking mate they actually believe this shit hahaha my gfs friends now ex boyfriend. Drunken sunday funday. Ended punching him in the face but laughing the whole time. Most flat earthers i met are rich entitled manlets from USA who dont have jobs. Too much time studying conspiracies..

See
You can't see the full face of a clock on a wall properly, as you can from an angle. With something spherical it'll always show you a round face.

What's the point in covering up the shape of the Earth

Have you ever seen the other side of the moon? No? Thats because its flat af.

Just like my round faced clock

Sup Forums really sent a frog into the stratosphere

It's actually because it's tidally locked

It's actually the creationist view of Native Americans. It's from the story of the Woman who fell from the sky.

I know the guy that made that. Used to work with him.

My question to how the fuck do you think the earth is flat...

If it is flat, then why the fuck doesnt someone go to the edge and just prove it faggot? Why hasnt anyone just gone to the edge?

i meant something realer than tying bugs onto balloons

Not from all angles, if you look at the clock from an angle, it won't appear as perfectly round, as the sun does from all angles. That's because the sun is spherical and your flat, round clock face is not.

Ding ding ding. Uh oh, retard alert.

Flat earth means bible and quaran are correct.

Round earth means bible and quaran are wrong.

> frog
> bug

I'm lost for words....

Because NASA gets billions of dollars from the government, and its cheaper to lie and have a fake space program on a flat earth than it is to have a real space program on a round earth. They lie about a round earth and just pocket most of the money for themselves.

Baloons are how the US got started into upper atmosphere exploration

Hmm interesting theory however did you know that our eyes actually see everything upside down its our brain that flips the image. Your argument is invalid. Checkmate flat earth cuck

>Daily reminder that we aren't living on a ball

Correct. The proper term is "oblate spheroid."

To be fair we also sent a scorpion

Why don't you get into a cannon, launch yourself to the edge, and take a picture

OP, have you ever considered the first pic in the sequence might be the fake?

Stop saying we. You're making me physically wince.

It's a royal we

That wouldn't make a difference as sphere is a symmetrical object, so upside or not, it'd still appear round, as would a flat round clock face still not appear round from different angles.

It's an implying we

That's a great fucking pic

holy fuck who made this graphic its brilliant now i can troll astronomers that they should be looking at Event Curvizon in a black hole, Not Event Horizons since they only are for straight line plains.

Nigger, you dumb.

Just because you werent here doesn't mean it didn't happen.