Tell me some Conspiracy theories you are interested by or believe in anons

Tell me some Conspiracy theories you are interested by or believe in anons
I don't care what its about, 9/11, healthcare, lizardmen, Illuminati, whatever the fuck. I just want to hear about some.

Other urls found in this thread:

truthism.com/
youtu.be/_Dgk23iqnmw
apfn.org/apfn/camps1.htm
ada.org/en/public-programs/advocating-for-the-public/fluoride-and-fluoridation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jews did 9/11

truthism.com/

The illuminate is real and are working to create FEMA camps that will enslave people

Where are the camps being built though?

how?

I can verify..

"Something is on the moon"

youtu.be/_Dgk23iqnmw

that's cool but seems really poorly written and argued for most of the posts

well Im not one of those people who thinks they will come from Walmart or something but in the middle of no where they will target poor people first via a "natural disaster" or a false terrorist attack

that was just alot of grainy pictures with some smooth freeform jazz

the american government was involved in the assassination of jfk, probably secret service / cia

>saudi arabian government was involved in 9/11 and some us officials may have had knowledge that an attack was coming

and then usher them in like cattle and be able to trap them there once they have?

But why did they assassinate JFK in the first place? And you do you think american officials called for 9/11 or just knew it was happening and didn't do dick

doesn't matter so much to me as the fact that they did it. Maybe he was gunna start some shit with russ

I think as saudi arabia was closest middle eastern ally and they would have lots of government sources and kept a close watch they may have known something was on the dl

I believe women actually poop and that the jews are behind it

yea basically I think the government wants to create a new world order with only the rich and politicians I aint going with out a fight though

here's some more information on the fema camps, and there locations.

apfn.org/apfn/camps1.htm

their*

that aliens are just people but have different bodies in different dimensions and that the government is trying to impose a new word order

Not really a conspiracy, because it's real...but if you talk about it, you're crazy...

fluoride in public water: ada.org/en/public-programs/advocating-for-the-public/fluoride-and-fluoridation

fluoride calcifies your organs, and more importantly your pineal gland (third eye) which controls your spiritual senses. Nazi's introduced this chemical into water to slow peoples thought, and to basically brainwash them. The US starting adding fluoride to Detroit...have you seen Detroit?

That the reason for the towers collapsing quicker than expected on 9/11 is not because of charges, but because of the mob. During the period of construction, the mob was skimming money off the union fireproofing job, and rather than putting a few inches of fire foam, they put 1 over the number, to skim money of the top, thinking that no one would ever know due to the city pushing fire prevention.

No one know about it because most of the people who did it were afriad of the mob or are in a home, and the mob won't leak because the entire organization will be literialy crucified if they tell any information as leverage

I partly believe we live in a simulation. Idfk though.

Why though? Slaves make rubbish employees.

The plan doesn't even make sense. The rich wouldn't be rich if there weren't any consumers buying their products..

Sandy Hook

The CIA is plotting to censor the media after Trumps surprise victory.
Look how much they mention RT, weird right?
Thats just the beginning

Then why are we no less intelligent than medical people?

Here in Ireland I grew up drinking well water, now I drink public water and my intelligence hasn't dropped. Nor were my parents more spiritual when they drank well water.

Medieval** not medical.

They took him out because he was against the Vietnam war. Johnson was big about going to war and the government wanted to get involved too. They couldn't make a move while JFK was alive so Johnson was next in line if anything happened...

JFKs death was faked and he was the mastermind behind 9/11, and Osama Bin Laden was assainated because he was the man who helped NASA fake the moon landings and threatened to oust that fact.

Not really a conspiracy, but the Despair Code.

I've heard about this in passing but I thought it was shown that it was bullshit

Oh yeah I love matrix theories, but those are impossible to prove

What about it?

I would say we are less intelligent than people before fluoridation of public water. We now have technology that thinks for us, we don't really think anymore, we just rely on our technology...like search engines, automation, robots, etc....

Fluoridation does not necessarily mean you will be less intelligent, you will just have slower memory span, less attention to your surroundings and in general just being more gullible...also you can get fluoride from many other things: foods, cleaning supplies, manufactured juices, sodas, etc. A lot of things.

Research it!

if you live in america, it's easier to believe to be true, hence all of the brainwashed fuckers staring down at their phones almost 100% of the time.

there were zero planes used in the 9/11 attacks. it was the biggest psychological operation in our time. all of the main stream media was involved and is complicit. They used pre planted explosives to blow up the "plane holes" and then brought them down demolition style. youve been duped. look into the misinformation effect and false memories.

Let me tell you the problem with conspiracy theories: they almost always consist of a bad idea that's dug deep into a logic hole from which the believer cannot escape.

Any evidence that suggests the conspiracy was left behind accidentally by the conspirators; any evidence that disproves the conspiracy was left behind by the conspirators as a diversion and is actually evidence of the conspiracy; any lack of evidence either way is evidence of a cover-up by the conspirators.

Only a fool is unable to change his mind when the evidence requires it.

Everyone talking about fluoride in our water supply has never taken/passed a goddamn chemistry course.
Please learn this shit before thinking you have some kind of enlightened opinion.
Better screw in those tinfoil hats people