Who Latino here? Come chill with us

Who Latino here? Come chill with us.

Other urls found in this thread:

lolnada.org/p/src/lolnada.org-1467989444688.jpg
lolnada.org/b/hilo/136404-saquen-las-putas-amateurs-de-sus-paises-empiezo-con-esta-de-mexico-df-gabriela-f.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Come chill with us.
yea that would be cool if you just post a link.

I wish Trump was actually like Hilter so we could start exterminating all of you beaner scum in ovens. Stay on youre side of the border spic.

You mexicunts dont represent us, stop feeding that stereotype.

Being this much of a newfag.

Come chill where?

refer toyou fucking idiot.

Oh this is gonna be good

Where????

no

We didn't cross the border, gabachito. The border crossed us.

Chilean fag here

>us

I'm Mexican and I find this cringy af lmao

You fucking lost the land fair and square. Not our fault you started shit and that your forces sucked. The land is not yours anymore, get if through your thick head.
Fucking typical mentally retarded aztlan faggot.

> o n l y 1 0 m o r e d a y s

Why don't we just take the rest of their land? They ran out of gasoline for fucks sake.

In a world without congress and other forces preventing us from just simply invading Mexico, because its mostly worthless and unless we kick out all the current filth living there well, it'd be a waste of our time.

mexithread?

>MCC Bertha busca cantidad en Sup Forums

Brown mexicans are impregnating white girls all over the place, by millions, tell me, what do you think about this?

half latino, fuck pemex, burn it all

White americans are impregnating brown girls all over the place by the millions. Tell me, what do you think about this?

Alguien de Sup Forums aqui?

I'm not brown dude, and I'm Mexican, actually I have Irish heritage, so, i'm not brown laddie, sorry

amazing, it looks like a competition
also, you didnt answer my question.

Dont care.

i was refering to brown mexicans ONLY, i dont care what white mexicans do with their time

good.

why does the mexican flag look just like the italian flag

That's fine lad, just setting things right, also I can answer your question too, everybody is free to do whatever they want since is something legal, idgaf if you are brown, white or fucking green, you have a right, if you want to live on the top of Mt. Everest is your call, just don't do illegal stuff, not only Mexicans have a little of scum people all fucking countries have, so STFU, and yeah, there're a lot of Mexicans working hard and creating new jobs for the people, trying to bring our country to the top, that's what "white" Mexicans are doing with their time.

Im latin not mexican chilean

>brown mexicans
>not sending money and helping the mexican economy
wut.

It is illegal to settle on Mount Everest.

Gtfo

white mexican BTFO

We don't need the "brown" Mexicans working in the USA's money, we have our own, keep those people there

You dont get to decide, also good luck to trump trying to deport millions of illegal mexicans.

Yeah laddie, I also wish that happens, so we can use that people to help bringing this country to the top, but they are there, they are useless for us there so their money is useless too, bring em back and we will use them

Actually, we do. Its our country and our immigration laws will be respected. So, thanks for the well wishes, sending illegals back will be easy compared to other accomplishments we americans have done.
Trump isnt even in office yet and you faggots are getting btfo already.

brown mexicans can be bosses too
#never forget.

only time will tell.

Yeah, I really wish that too user, since I'm making Mexico great, I could use some extra working hands, and I really admire what the American people have done, but right now I'm into my own goals and Mexico's goals too, so, irrelevant for the moment your achievements to Mexico.

Gabriela Ferreiros kek

post links to videos!!!!!

lolnada.org/p/src/lolnada.org-1467989444688.jpg

lolnada.org/b/hilo/136404-saquen-las-putas-amateurs-de-sus-paises-empiezo-con-esta-de-mexico-df-gabriela-f.html

You spoke (if youre that fag I replied too) as if deporting illegals let alone millions of them is some sort of impossible task. Under the ending soon but, not too soon Obama administration more than 2 million illegals have been deported alone. With tougher immigration laws and cracking down on it like Trump wants to do that number will be higher and the United States will be all the better for it.
I wasnt trying to make light of american achievements to somehow disparage mexico. I dont need to, your country does that by itself.
>sending illegals back will be easy compared to other accomplishments we americans have done
As in we've done harder shit before and it would be impossible for us to do so.
If only your whole country was like you and they also wanted to make mexico great. Too bad they just try to leech of our country and wallow in their misery.

There is girls that fuck me just for being mexican.

Maybe you could get laid too if you didnt spend your time blaming others for your personal problems. Learn to work and fuck like us and the niggers and maybe you can find yourself a cute white wife.

Or you can keep jacking off to videos of us fucking your white girls.

Exactly user, you got it, and that was not my intention, sorry If it seemed like it, my goal here is the same goal that Donald Trump's, I don't want scum in my country(Mexico) too, so if I make it great, just great people will be around, and we will get there if we do things right :)

No mames we, conozco a un wey que no me creía que era ella.

this.

Alguien tiene las fotos de ella?

Solo tengo estas 2

Pues si era ella, la anona lo terminó de confirmar con los videos que subió a fin de año en Hispita.

This, i can tell you that there are white girls that fuck me just for being black. All i have to do is ask if any girls want to try some black dick and i get a flock of them.

Most of them say white dudes are lame or boring.

Que raro Sup Forums en español xdxdxd

yoooooooooooooooooooooo

Chispa xdxxdxdxdxd

what is chispa

chispa is a great place!!!

y para que pones la bandera mejitana y no el continente, por su culpa todos creen que en latinoamerica todos son narcos y negros como ustedes

ya te vi, ricardo

Hola, quiero ver a los furries arder.
Hello, i want to see furries burn to death.

>mexichango
andate a cagar con tu pais de mierda

no

Why not? They are cancer!

Alguna puta?