Why don't you fucking europeans brush your fucking teeths...

why don't you fucking europeans brush your fucking teeths? Like come on it's not that hard and it's ok if you do it only one time per day during the morning
stop being filthy pigs you subhuman scum

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/node/15060097
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this T B H

My teeth are bad because genetics.

>this is considered normal on europe

shitty toothses give you character

actually it gives you bad breath

that also gives character
halitosis is my second name

im lazy

>Watch El Risitas
>His teeth are all fucked up
>Watch a documentary on the Spanish Civil War
>All the guest interviewees have very few teeth to account for and even the ones that are there are all fucked up
Spaniards explain this

Strong german genetics

i swear to god it must be genetics, because my american gf is over 30, rarely brushes her teeth, and never had braces. Yet she has no dental health problems, her teeth are shaped and positioned perfectly, and pearl white.

Meanwhile i had braces as a teenager, so my teeth are positioned normally, but my two front teeth are abnormally big. My teeth arent pearl white, and i get cavities and tooth aches easily despite brushing my teeth every day, and flossing at least once a week

I think the stereotype is that we have shining white teefs, at least the Japanese seem to think so.

If you're used to looking at Murrikan teefs I can understand why our teefs look dirty to you, but clapistanian chompers are actually fake and plasticy.

contrary to popular belief bongs got better teeth than others

Somehow doubt it.

Where have I heard that before?

do you trust the economist?
economist.com/node/15060097

From my own experience obviously.
Then again, I'm not looking people in the teeth.

Wonder what is causing it.

Most people here have niince or at least decent teeth. It's actually seen as really fucking ugly if you lack one tooth or if you don't brush them. El risitas is literally the worst reference you could consider if you want to see how Spaniards are.

>using the toothpastjew

on second hand I think it's just Hollywood and teeth whitening

it seems like it's popular in the states

stop being subhuman monkeys then

i don't wanna die, you can fix your teeth by going to doctor and me ?