Well Sup Forums, this is it

Well Sup Forums, this is it.
My mom passed last month. My dad's been dead since 2002, my brother died on a car crash in 2010. I have no uncles nor cousins.

Through thinking these last weeks about an heroing and livestreaming it I thought of doing something worth doing. At least I can die for something i truly believe in or defend it til death. Joining the army in about a week to defend our freedom and fight isis when emperor trump demands it. So long Sup Forums.

God speed you magnificent bastard

fucking sheep

Good luck fag

serve the Emperor well

>go die in a battle like a man instead of an hero on cam for pathetic internet faggots

today OP was pretty cool

Good luck OP i wish you well

Sorry for your loses OP. If you do enlist, thanks. For this day and this day only, OP shan't be a faggot, goodluck spaceman.

>Trump supporter.

No wonder your family is dead. I'd kill myself if I had a faggot like you for a son/brother.

Missing daddy. Makes up for it by sucking orange dick.

Makes sense.

give em hell OP...

More Vets die from an heroing now then in combat.

Speed it up OP.
Livestream it for us.

Do a flip.

Why not build more family by marrying and having children then?

Army? Kill yourself, faggot.

Shouldve joined the Marines, pussy.

This

Join Marines go 0311

I had a gf for 4 years, was going to propose but she broke up with me.

>For once OP isn't a fag

May you serve the God Emperor well user

hmm, I know u have to do special training somewhere, and idk if u need or not a bachelor or hs diploma.

When everyone you have ever loved is finally gone
When everything you have ever wanted is finally done with
When all of your nightmares are for a time obscured as by a shining brainless beacon, or a blinding eclipse of the many terrible shapes of this world
When you are calm and joyful and finally entirely alone
Then in a great new darkness you will finally execute your special plan for this world

That bait don't even need the pic

>he thinks dying on the other side of the world for corporate interests and banking families is any less pathetic than suiciding on camera

May you find the companionship you've been denied, wherever you find yourself.

Same fag. A big nigger-dick sucking beta male in his natural environment...delusionland

You kill many degenerates for the Emperor user, give him glory!