Shroom thread. Share your experiences and tips!

Shroom thread. Share your experiences and tips!

B+ cubes

Imagine a great mountain, the top of which symbolizes the pinnacle of spiritual development/enlightenment/etc.

At the foot of the mountain lies a calm, pristine lake.

You stand before the lake, and you can clearly see the reflection of the mountain on its surface. The top of the mountain looks so close that you could actually touch it...

Taking psychedelics in an attempt to become "enlightened" is like jumping in the lake thinking that it will take you to the top of the mountain without all of the hard work that it would realistically entail.

There are no shortcuts, only distractions.

Deep.

What about people who don't look for enlightenment?

tumbling at the ground the most balanced uve been, walked on troubled didnt have blood like i should have. broke my neck kinda lost my life, to the opposite of thar next time

>Be me 16 user
>Mom and Dad leave house
>Been sitting on 6g of shrooms for a while
>Fuck it why not down the bag
>Not my first time on shrooms
>Few hours go by I'm on cloud 9
>Mom calls says were going over to grandmas for family memorial dinner (Grandpa died a while back)
>Have to sit through a memorial dinner while I'm peaking
>Brother who also does shrooms tells me I had a shit eating grin the entire time
>Family chocks it up to emotions

Enlightenment, further learning, spiritual growth, purpose in life, it's all the same.

If you do not desire to learn or to better yourself in any way, than you will not find such things no matter what you do. If you look for temporary pleasure and good times, you will find such things, but you will inevitably be disappointed when they come to an end, as they must...

>chocks

You're dumb.

Never claimed to be a scholar m80

What's your personal method for enlightenment, assuming not everyone has the same path?

You sound like you would be a complete faggot.

Well, /b is for scholars and gentlemen only, so I'm afraid you would do best to excuse yourself from the present discussion regarding the metaphysical implications of the ingestion of pharmacological fungii.

>looking to score shrooms
>200g box for £1
>super bargain
>get home
>can't wait to open these bad boys
>making pasta, added bacon and a cheese sauce
>added shrooms for lols
>super good
>8/10 would eat again

Psychedelic, not pharmaceutical. Don't pervert such a pure drug.

Method? I suppose you could say that my approach to learning and spiritual growth is akin to Jeet Kune Do as compared to the more traditional martial arts. Actually, I prefer Systema, but that's another discussion...

There are different paths to the same goal, but the goal is always the same. Unfortunately, we are currently living through what Rudolf Steiner called the "war of all against all." As such, anyone who speaks truth is immediately attacked from all sides by vicious armor-laden (see Wilhelm Reich) egos who think they have something to prove.

I didn't say pharmaceutical, I said pharmacological. There is a difference.

This image was from thread earlier. Are you the same user?

Not shrooms but bought acid infused gum . 60$ for 6 pieces
Ate half a stick half an hour ago don't feel anything yet should I chew it or hold on tongue ? Also how long does it take to kick in ?

Also a bit of g in there cuz why not if it's bunk I can still get high

cured my depression with a full coffee plunger (mushrooms to the brim) of Psilocybin subaeruginosa tea, with lemon juice and honey and spiderman 1&2 in a single evening. now i do them weekly to maintain my mood and outlook on life, plus i enjoy the fuck out of them. i also like to smoke DMT on them with a bit of syrian rue extract

can easily take up to an hour for acid to kick in.
if there's anything on that gum it's probably NBOMe and not acid. also time stamp to prove you're not a lying faggot

what is g? meth?

saved someones story from earlier thread

STFU you fucking hard on

>I know in fear and loathing it took about two hours before Duke peaked in the hotel.

I saw a beautiful room of purple moving light.

I grow psychedelic mushrooms for fun and profit. I can't handle em myself (I'm a little pit of lies fear and denial)

Yea g is meth

Also here's your timestamp faggot

Anyone have any questions about growing etc.? I'd be happy to help.:)

That's my current usage of mushrooms and my plan for DMT. Do you buy your DMT or make your own?

Do you have any general advice or little known tips to make things easier or better? I'm going to get into growing for personal use and I'm a horribly greedy cunt that wants the absolute best of whatever I invest my time and money into.

i got some jars to go fully white but they never sprouted mushrooms and i think they'd be all dried out by now what happened?

Rate? Rarely get to post my dick outside of these threads :(.

wtf??????????

Yeah, sorry if it's stale. I just like to get to know people's stories.

The only post in this thread that deserves to end in 420. Your life is my dream

Did I forget I posted this

Pasteurize straw and use that to bulk grow you could do it in a trash bag if necessary

They need to be exposed to fruiting conditions

Ta-da!

I mean like fresh air and slightly cooler temperatures

You can fruit in literally almost anything.

Starting my incubations nao

Get a big pressure cooker. Use wild bird seed. Get lots of liquid cultures going. Straw if used properly is your best friend for a bulk sub.

ha. u sound like me.
ausfag?
any stories? entity contact?

Check the Shroomery online. It's the best growers reference anywhere.

This dude is just pissed off cause hes a druggie living at mommys.

Also look up Crystals of the Gods. It changed my life forever.

Ive stepped in puddles deeper then this. Dont get caught up with stupid analogies.

This. If you learn nothing else from this thread. This WILL change your life.

Dude your supposed to use the shrooms to help make mindful decisions. Youre just a cuck. I hope you die in 2017 you cuck. Less people like you is a good look.

You really do sound like the ultimate faggot.

Shut up jerk face before I jerk you off!

You're overthinking
People take shrooms for a number of reason and anyone believing they can get to enlightenment through mere drugs are either in denial or that kind of stupid that does things just to say they have. Psylocybe family has some really interesting long term effects on the process of consciousness which, I believe, is ultimately the process you should master and expand in order to reach inner peace and perfect understanding of reality, but will taking mushrooms have the same exact effect as meditation, praying, or whatever gets you going? Just no, of course it's a surrogate and I don't think bringing it up made any point at all.

Once everything is said and done about your inner life, there's still bread to be earned and lots of days ahead you may have given a meaning but still haven't lived through.