Continued WWYD thread

Continued WWYD thread

Would bend her over and slap her ass and fuck her cunt until i cum and fill her with my cum.

Rip T-Shirt apart. Slap on the face. Push on the bed.

Trips! Plz continue...

Oh fuck i forgto to add
Reply 4 reply

Would probably do the same to her, since she resembles a lesbian friend of mine that I want to be inside

Choke hold. Grab breasts. Take skirt down. Panties sideways. Dik in puss.

wwyd?

sauce, can't GIS her

Run to her and swiftly take her panties down, before she has time to react.

? Gis?

google image search, fam

Maybe use her socks to tie her wrists and ankles so she can't get away!

I would throat fuck her hard i would watch as her makeup smeared all over her face as she gags and chokes on my cock. I wpuld cake her face in cum and throat fuck her agian.

Oooh well soz i am not giving out sauce m8

Reply 4 reply

Bend her over and fuck her ass and cum in. Then fuck her mouth right after.

OP here, would bury my dick in her

Would throat fuck her hard making her choke and gag and then i would fuck those tits ubtil i cum all over her face.

Kek what else would you do?

Reply 4 reply

Get in the shower with her and make her suck my cock. Cum on her face and then let the water wash it down the rest of her body.

Have her place her hands on the toilet and come up behind and start fucking her pussy in that position. Start fucking her hard until her head hits the back of the toilet and knocks her out. Then I'd cum on her unconscious face.

I would hit her so hard her glasses broke, and when she was lying on the floor -crying with a nosebleed, I would get her on all 4s and take my dick out-
Mounting her from behind in that firm ass and then pound her hard while tearing off her black dress revealing her nice skin and tits.
She is crying even more, as fuck her and squize her tits at the same time. She begs me to stop, I don't.
When she is down to a wimper, I take her pretty , bloody face and force her to swallow all my cum

wwyd, reply 4 reply

Would force her to her knees and make her suck me off i would cum all over her face abd glasses and then i would bend her over the table and start to fuck her from behind. I would squeeze her tits as i do so. I would fill her cunt with my cum.

I would grab her by her hair and throat fuck her hard i would then lay her on her back and begin to fuck her cunt until i cun inside her.

I would grab her by her hair ajd force her to her knees i would start to tgroat fuck her hard making her gag and choke on my cock all she would do is cry as i watch her face turn blue. I would pull out just before she passes out and i would bend her over a rock. I would slap her ass and fuck her ass raw until i cum deep inside her.

Reply 4 reply
(If you have a kik post it cause we can do more there)

I'd want to force her to her knees to service my cock before cumming on her glasses.

wwyd?

Fuck!!!

Her three students force her onto her bed - the last one standing between her legs, slowly removving her panties. He finger fucks her a little before starting to fist fuck her - she screams but they pressa pillow over her head.
Then they start taking turns fuckig her, while she sucks dick - the last guy has a knife to her throat.
It takes 2 hours before the young men leaves her apartment, here she lies crying covered in sperm.

wwyd, nasty

Throw her down roughly on the bend and ripoff her shirt and and panties. Proceed to pound her cunt, then cum on her face and tits. Then finger her until she cums multiple times.

Tie her arms up and force her to the ground. Then taunt her while I'm slapping my dick against her face. After I'm hard I'd bend her over and slowly fuck her in the ass while hearing her complain and struggle.

pull down her top and fuck her tits till came on her face

wwyd?

Would have her by her hair and roughly throat fuck her making her gag and choke on my cock i would cake her face in cum and then let thw next guy in line waitihg to use this whores body.

Would have her slowly deepthroating me making her take my whole cock in her mouth making her gag on my cock i would slowly begin to throat fuxk her harder and then i would cum and force her to swallow it all.

Would grab her by the back of her head and begin to throat fuck her hard making her gag and choke on my cock id oush her into her back and start to fuck her cunt as i grab her tits id continue this until i came filling her cunt with cum.

Reply 4 reply

I'd grab the cunt by her throat, and knock her out cold. Strip her fucking body down, and get her spread open for me and my buddies to help ourselves. All of us taking turns with her used pussy, each nutting in her trying to get her pregnant. Finally when she wakes up, we take turns fucking her throat and cleaning our cocks off on her face while she crys,

WWYD?

slam her head on a desk and fuck her from behind

tit fuck and force her cum down my throat

wwyd? and then what do you make them do to each other? sisters

wwyd

pull her dress up, and rub my cock between her ass cheeks until I cum over her back, then rub in in, pull her dress back down, and have her go out like that

wwyd

wwyd?

whatabout this hottie?

God damn. I would grab her by the back of her haor and throat fuck her violently id watch as her makeup smears and she covers her own face in her own saliva and tears. Id pull out of her throat and bend her over just to fuck her ass till i cum.

Would throat fuck her hard and cake her face in cum.

I would bend her over and fuck her ass dry id pull on her hair as she screamed in pain and i would just fill her ass with cum.

I would pull down the top and let her titty fuck my giant dick before I began throat fucking her tillshe gaged and puked on her magnificent tittes. Then roll her in the sand to clean, and cut her trouser open, while standing over her.
I would vaporize her ass hole while pulling her hair. Just before explotion, I would turn her over and paint her beautiful front with cum.

WWYD

wwyd??

I would grab her by her hair and begin to throat fuck her hard id make her choke and gag on my cock as i just stare into her eyes. Her eyes begging for me to let her breath as i fuck her throat harder and hardwr. I would cake her face in cum and force her to drink it all up.

wwyd?

What would you do and kik mybottoms101 for more pics

why not post more here

How would you destroy her smelly pussy?

Tie her down when she sleeping then fuck her in every hole but onlu cum on her face and body for days

I'd pull those tights down in that dressing room and slam her up against the mirror. I'd pull her hair back and let her watch her own face while I nutted deep in her pussy. She'd quiver on my cock.

I'd leave her in there a mess for the staff to find.

please do
anons

I would turn this bitch in to a fucking animal when im done, wrap a leash on her neck, walk her around the fucking block. Every now and then letting someone use her throat while passing, until they nut down her throat. She's gonna have a belly of cum by the end of the trip.

I woud step naked into the bath room with a diamond hard-on. She would gasp with fear,but my gun would make it clear for her - quite or you will be hurt. I made her undress, her body is so tight and beatiful - and skin like porcelein.
I slap her perfect body with my dick, on her stomach, legs face and tits. Tears silently running down her face.
I make her sit in front of me, so she can suck it and my balls and finally I force her to rim job my dirrty ass, farting as she licks it.
Then the fucking starts, slowly at first - but her beauty gives me strength I keep pounding harder and harder, filling her mouth, pussy and ass with my cock for a much longer time than Icould with a normala girl - I want to use and degrade this beauty when I cum for the third time, it is while gagging her, and she pukes when I shoot my cum. I go to the shower to gett cleaned, then calls my friends - the night is still young, and she is beautifull

wwyd, left

Run a train on her in a bathroom stall while I call her parents and put the phone on speaker

Wwyd? I have more if needed

do you have any bikinies of this ultra slut
- that black dress would go off faster than a shot, and a wold bag that slim girl from behind while grabbing her small, firm tits so hard so she would scream-- I would shoot cum from her ass to her neck when I blow my load

wwyd?

Liesl?

Pin her down in the doggy style position while she my dick raw in tight ass hole,
More plz

name of girl on the left? no, it is iris

Wwyd to this filthy slut?

please more of her, fuck me sideways. whats her instagram or something?

No the girl on the right.

wwyd?

Thanx user got more of her ??

I would throat fuck her so hard id love to watch her struggle as her makeup smears.

oh thanks - spec of this girl, how tall is she and wheere is she from?
more, you got a long story also, so please

wwyd anons? looking get her knocked up

don't know, but unlikely

Shes about 5'4", from Toronto.

wwyd to her?