Ask a p-psychologist anything!

How c-can I help, Anonymous?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1m8vaCxb0dx
anekiho.me/chat2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hello Alice

bump

I certainly hope you're not practicing on Sup Forums.

bump!

White gloves are ugly.

Hiya Alice! How was your day?

So many issues don't know what to say so bump

Bumpity bumpers!

W-why is that?

H-hello love!

It w-was pretty good dear, h-how can I help you?

Your opinion, t-though wrong, is duly noted!

C-could you use a kind word or t-two, Anonymous?

Been single for 3 1/2 years wat do?

slow thread today

I... I just want a hug. F...From you Alice.

Why am I so young?

Hiya!

I'll watch and lurk but I'll keep my stuff between my mental health therapist and myself!

Hi Alice!

Hello Alice how was your day today?

What's this? I barely visit, never saw one of these before.

Also is OP a trap?

Whats in the cup alice? Some tea?

*wraps her arms tightly around you and squeezes tightly*

tits or gtfo

You could youse some help from pshyhologist.

no alice has a vagina

What's your opinion on using marijuana to reduce anxiety and to increase appetite? Cause I think it works pretty well in my experience, but what does the psychological world think?

So you are going to make these daily, kudos to you, Alice, I mean it.

I am a g-girl, sorry

Actually, do you have any suggestions of how to broach a topic that is fairly awkward(to me) with my therapist?

bump

yey psy cholo gy ~

I appreicate it Alice but for you to say something nice about me would be to make you lie so I wouldn't wanna make you do that :3
You're just the best

Why did she cheat on me with a lesser and weaker freak?

I'm tired of hurting..

i've been starving myself to lose weight. i feel very anxious when i know that i am not the thinnest in my immediate family. i don't really have the courage, time nor money to go see a doctor. i don't know how i can get out of this mindset. i know tooth-gap'ed sjw's are gonna tell me i'm fine, but i can never be content until i'm skin and bones.

my diet: eat nothing, play civ 5 to consume all hours of hunger.

my problem: civ 5 is now becoming boring and i don't have money to buy new games until the summer sale.

nah, usually it's going faster than i can keep up with

Why do I get extreme mood swings? My day consists of feeling ok to feeling suicidal within minutes. The cycle just repeats.

Is there anything I can do?

D-don't know, but I d-do know that cannabis reduces anxiety s-short term b-but increases it long term.

Same as nicotine and almost any other antianxiety medication besides beta blockers. The correct treatment is CBT.

Only b-been doing it for over a week now.

J-just tell them! They are t-there to help!

What's your opinion on transgender people? What about the impact of trans[species, race, etc.] and how they might be detracting from the legitimacy of "real" trans people?

I love you, Alice.
That's it. Have a nice night.

Not Alice, but i'd recommend Master of Orion conquer the stars

Hey alice it has been a while since Ive wanted to see one of your threads, I kinda have a lot to let out and I-... Would love to have a few vent words with you.

Y-you just have to git gud l-like me!

I w-wouldn't lie dear

Why do I get a rush of positive hormones when I smash a dog's brain with a sledgehammer and pull its teeth out? I feel it is kind of weird

user I have a little cash on steam and I don't know what to buy so if you'd like I can toss you a game

Let's hope your threads go well as in not attract too many shitposter/baiters and so on, right?

I'll try it! I shut down a little when I try to push myself to do things that I find uncomfortable. Wish me luck!

I feel like I am not a good husband, or at least I would like to be a better one. What are some ways I can improve my marriage?

how do i stop being a fagget and get a gf pls help

This is new.
What's up?

H-how do I make you f-feel at 88 pounds then?

B-because you have a mental disorder; p-please go to a licensed medical professional

Cook her dinner or something m8. Something fancy looking.

I'm currently seeing a psychologist about my mental health issues, we've figured out my personality type and what I do to myself, however now we're going to find out what exactly it is i'm hiding from everyone and what made me mentally ill. I felt really uncomfortable and once the session ended I asked if I could stop for a while and wait if I'm comfortable enough to open up myself up. I don't ever want to go again but I feel like I should, what should I do?

but that takes so much effort, idk how you do it

Not Alice but this is a terrible idea.
You need to eat small meals more frequently in combination with regular exercise to increase your metabolism.
Eat 5 small meals a day, no joke. Balanced healthy meals tho, with veggies and shit.

Do you parents ever catch you dressed up like that? How did they react?

Show us your dick.

How do I get girls to reply to me when I write emails to them?

So you're saying transspecies stuff IS bulshit?

How do I stop being so paranoid?

I feel lost about what to do after I'm through with high school, I know I should have some kind of plan in place at my age, but it's all so overwhelming to me. Thoughts?

Can you stop text-stuttering or is it a disease of yours?

Show us yours first!

are you really Alice? You're the wrong night.

If I have to tell you why trying to treat people on an anonymous image board is a bad idea, I doubt your credentials.

My experiences of CBT didn't help with anxiety, but did slightly with depression, however I use cannabis in conjunction with an anti-depressant to help me deal with stares and looks I get in public and to generally reduce my anxiety. Surely temporary usage of cannabis to reduce anxiety doesn't incur the same long term effects as doing it everyday right?

F-feel free!

*shrugs* Whatever happens, happens.

H-here, let me help!

vocaroo.com/i/s1m8vaCxb0dx

Hi! How can we rid Sup Forumstards of their memetically contagious gender identity disorder?

hows one be happy?

Is your boyfriends making you do this? Are you sure you guys are not the ones that need the help? I guess with a kitchen like that you have to bend over once in while, a shame really.

Hey OP, I've seen you around a while now. I got two questions for you.

- Are you a trap?
- Are you an actual psychologist? Or is that just a gag here or part of your character?

I mean you could be, stranger things have happened. Would be interesting.

H-have you tried talking t-to your wife?

N-no, I've been d-doing this for six years

Wow, I just realized I have the exact same spice rack as you. Neat!

I feel a bit too ashamed is there anywhere I can talk to you Alice(A bit more personal)? Though if it isnt possible I dont mind at all ^^

> Found my best friend in his bathtub this summer
> He had killed himself and taken his dog with him
> Blood everywhere
> First time I've seen a dead body of a buddy.
> made me a bit sad.
What should I do?

No, it does. And don't call me Shirley.

W-we can't, because t-that's not curable, only treatable

Alice, I have a room offered to me in a new city that I wanna live in, but it's super tiny. Big living room and kitchen, but the room itself is small. I'd get into the city I want to get into, but it's almost like living in a closet. Worth it?

fair enough, i can relate to that at the least

>Y-you too!

man I'm not and even I felt it.

Poor guy

Hahah thank you very much for that Vocaroo!

Post your fucking degree

I-I was referring that it was new to me.
Sorry.

*wraps her arms tightly around you* I'm s-sorry Anonymous, I'm so so sorry...

Feel free t-to contact me these ways:
Email: [email protected]
Steam: Aneki Margatroid
Chat: anekiho.me/chat2
Twitch: Coming soon!

Hi Alice. I have no friends nor colleagues due to my life choices and occupation. What are some good ways to not lose one's capability to communicate effectively (due to little use) in these sorts of circumstances. One thing I do personally is listen to the radio to at least maintain some cognition of diction and vocabulary.

can i piratebay that shit because i only have like $2 on steam

thanks Sup Forumsro but you might need it in the future. are you sure about this? much appreciated though

fuck. that makes me feel horrible. i'm still about 114 lbs and my target is 95 lbs but i can't seem to be losing weight anymore.

i used to play soccer for uni but when i realized it was just making me gain muscle, ergo weight, i stopped. my metabolism has suffered gravely -- i used to eat 4 huge meals a day with tons of carbs. now, if i'm feeling adventurous, i'd eat a muffin.

i know all i'm doing is whine at this point, but i just can't get myself to EAT. it fucking freaks me out and the moment i eat something, i bloat, and then feel fat, and then not want to eat ever again. i no longer feel hunger as much.

i do drink about 2 liters of water everyday.

W-work out!

I l-live in a small penthouse apartment, it's q-quite nice! Cozy!

Buy a modest TV and enjoy!

N-no problem dear

Seems like a pretty easy place to give advice if people are asking for it. Even if it gets mocked by a sea of shit posters, at least that one person got the info

Fuckin Airplane ayyyy
I'm a transwoman in transition, real life experience, pre-hormone, so I personally find cannabis to help me ignore the rest of the world if you get me. However i've also got autism, and i've found that using cannabis helps me in that regard. I'm still a worthless piece of shit, but at least i'm not as anxious

I have a compulsive need to see under your dress. Can you help?

I guess there's a lot of things I can do that could lead to making a living. Programming, writing, hell, sometimes I even contribute to draw threads sometimes. Thing is, there's always someone better, I can't be the best at everything right? So who's to say anything I'm capable of isn't inferior to someone else with the same skill?

Yeah you can pirate bay it. Master of Orion 2 is also good, as is Simcity with the DLC and Endless Space 2

Ayyyyyyy
You're that /ck/ fag with the cooking with Alice threads! I haven't seen one of those in a while, and I usually enjoy them. Making a new one soon?

Oh man an Alice thread. I thought I recognized that face. Feelsgoodman. So much nostalgia right now, heh.

Good to see you around. I just added you on Steam, I'll probably be talking to you later about some things.

Hope all is well with you.

Your degree.
Post.
It.

Alice can you suck on my sweaty asshole please , it's on my prescriptions

*blinks* W-why don't you just change some of your l-life choices?

*blinks and nods* L-look, I won't tell you your choices are bad; if t-they work for you, then there is nothing more I can say.

But perhaps try ordering just CBD; you can get it as an oil and vape or drink it. It's far more effective as an antianxiety medication in that form, and it is rather cheaper and more legal (though not entirely legal sadly).

I've had a lot of patients have good luck with it. Feel free to contact me if you'd like to discuss it more.

Keep that chin up, Anonymiss. Okay?

S-sadly not!

why are you stammering?

Why do I want to fuck my mom?
Why does incest turn me on so much?

It makes me happy to see these threads
but I still want to die

*blinks* W-why would you care if you are the best? All that matters is that you enjoy it, Anonymous

She lives with her parents. They know. Alice is female, and so says her birth certificate.

I'm a selfish piece of shit who's never really done much for anyone, so I suppose helping a Sup Forumsro out is a start at least

Ps as someone who works out regularly it's not just the numbers you see on the scale that matter, you can be /fit/ as shit without being light

same