Okay this is something that genuinely make me cringe. I can't be the only one

Okay this is something that genuinely make me cringe. I can't be the only one.
If you wear jeans like this and you're under 40 I assume you're autistic. Discuss.

Self bump

I agree. But I avoid all jeans now, they're considered uncool where I live. People don't wear denim now.

Where do you live?? It's popular here but I'll admit that's not saying much being in Ohio

Another self bump

Virginia. Mostly here it is considered uncool because both black people and hipsters say so. I gotta admit denim is an inferior material for casual wearing.

What's wrong with them

>Caring what people wear
Ah to be young and free.

What blacks and hipsters say are never relevant

Autist detected

i agree

oh jesus thank CHRIST user.
Was walking behind some sap wearing these today.
Reminds me of Julian's jeans in TTPB season 1

Most people who wear these jeans that aren't into physical labor or over 40 have a tendency to be creepy as fuck. Even for Sup Forums standards

>What blacks and hipsters say are never relevant
Normally I'd agree but my city is hipster central

Did he have a fedora?

naw ur just a little lad

Then I highly suggest moving away

How old are you?

I can't even...

Niggas trying to be Steve Jobs but just look retarded

So it's OK to wear jeans if you're over 40? I've been wearing them for like 45 years, should I stop to be cool?

nah man, but he had these fuckers gleaming down at the bottom of those wafting legs

Because it was a thing in your day it's fine.

Too much cringe

>Autist detected
Polesmoker detected

autistic? you mean on trend?

You better not be a streetwear'ing faggot then OP if you say that who wears skinny jeans. Yes those jeans are ugly as fuck, but so are skinny jeans or "snug" jeans too. Dark/black jeans with wiggle room is the perfect kind.

Mad autist detected
Fedora yields -100 charisma

OP here
Exactly the kind of jeans I wear

I've changed my attire to just fit in with the status quo present around me. I'm sick of spending money on clothes and I just do the bare minimum to look normal so I don't have to deal with questions from people about my clothes. I don't even wear clothes with words on them anymore. It allows them an entry point to say something inane. I'll do anything to avoid small talk.

If I could i'd wear a mechanic's jumpsuit everyday with my company's logo on it so people would just please shut the fuck up about whats on my body.

OP here
You're a faggot then who needs self esteem and just take the abuse from those like me

Alright good, then you're not a faggot. Wow that's a first on Sup Forums.

What's my prize?

But I like my pants to fit around my boots

Fuck off to Instagram with your niggerisms. I realize I am on what is now the most normie board behind /soc/, but seriously you need to die.

i dont wear little gay skinny jeans sorry

I bet you wash your jeans everyday

>he doesn't want anything to do with vapid, superficial, and likely unintelligent or just plain uninteresting people who would actually find it entertaining to spend any amount of time at all thinking/talking about the clothing of another man
>he's obviously insecure
>the type of insecure beta faget who I'm constantly poking fun at and judging because I'm totally not insecure at all nope no way

Kek

No, I'm gay so I actually own several pairs of jeans that I've never washed.

I... I honestly don't get what the fuck OP is going for here. Jeans are comfortable as fuck, rarely need washing, and go well with a nice button collar or a t-shirt, and fit in at any event beside the office. Then fuck am I looking at? You kids are dumb as fuck, I swear.

>>Writes paragraph to prove you're not insecure
>>Obviously insecure

My pop works in construction and he wears him everyday and has since 1980. So fuck off.

You would have had quads if you weren't a faggot

Already said that's okay

This guy looks like a faggot dweeb, was that the intention

So you use slang like 'I can't even' ironically and you're calling me a faggot? You should seppuku immediately.

Nah just an autist trying to have swag. But that ends bad for everyone

Burn

"I'll fuck you in the ass faggot. Suck my dick."- Mike Tyson

>swag
Ah jeez, how did you get your dads phone away from him? Give it back son-o

Thoughts?

they look like my work jeans. carhartt makes some that look like this and they are the most durable and warmest and comfortable jeans ive ever had so i wear them. im not 40 but its been several years since i stopped caring about the appearance of the clothes i wear

i bet you put your jeans to fridge and never wash them, so much gbp was spend on them

yeah, your sweat, cumstains and dirt are super attractive to young females

Who the fuck cares what other people wear? are you that insecure that you're going to attack peoples fashion and judge them based on their choice of fabric they surround their bodies in? Clothes are clothes, as long as you're not running around naked, why do you care so much, especially if a dudes wearing it. Are you gay and check out dudes and their fashion?

>>Work jeans
Thread doesn't apply to you

>>Young females
>>Nobody talks like that

looks great

if you ride the horse to your work.
or work where SS uniform is required.

call bbc, get attenborough fired, cunt

What's the area code fag?
937 here

You'll grow up and get past this one day, and laugh at the fact that you even cared about such a ridiculous thing. (And that's when someone 20 years younger than you will make fun of what you're wearing, and you'll smile thinking you were young once, too.)

Shut up you old piece of shit. I bet YOU wash YOUR jeans every day.

i only ever wear jeans, but they're similar to the ones in the pic

If you care at all about fashion, it means you haven't developed critical thinking skills yet. You're still being programmed by "the man" in order to shell out prime $$$ for whatever He wants you to buy at any given season. Unfortunately, most young women haven't developed these skills, either, and you need to get laid--so you better not question anything and be a good wage slave and buy whatever you're told to.

Whatever's on sale at Walmart. Who the fuck cares?

Therein lies the rub.

Denim is a good material if you work hard. If you don't work hard then denim is unfashionable for you.

The best part about this post is that people will tell me they work hard at their job in HR or in the lab. You're working smarter, not harder. There's a difference.

I don't even get this thread, whats OP complaining about?

Blah blah blah.
Denim is good for this.
Denim not good for that.
All your silly rules ... wouldn't you rather fill up your mind with something more interesting?

>denim is an inferior material for casual wearing
i used to think this too. i used to wear stuff like OP because thats just what my parents bought me and i hated them for anything that wasnt doing work or something like that

I grew up and got a job and started wearing slim fit jeans instead. they still have room in them but they actually show off your legs a bit and they give you a form (i really like the way that they feel on my legs. skinnyjeans are too much and make you look like a faggot though). started buying slightly more expensive pants than before and the material is a lot better. I prefer to wear them over most things that i own actually. they are extremely comfortable.

those look like a comfortable loose fit. i am not sure what the point is. Autistic? isn't it autistic to give a shit about pants?

so true only dumb withe kid wear this

Op is talking about the type of jeans / color.

Oh my god, you're so fucking gay. Skinny jeans.
Fabric that shows off your legs.
Slim vs skinny.
My soul hurts reading this.

i'm with you. not sure what kind of grown man would be complaining about men's pants.

I think these jeans are fine

Nice penis compressing pants there.

See these jeans They look much better

Faggots. Faggots everywhere.

Jeans are so jewish.

and why would a grown man want to weak tight jeans that crush his balls and reveal even the slightest erection?

I just wear joggers. They're inexpensive and comfortable as fuck. Come at me ya faglords.

>read through post
>still confused
>28
Wtf is wrong with jeans

no wonder half you fags cant move out of your parents basements .... this is the shit that triggers you?

Ppl only wear track suits where I'm from.

I was saying that denim is a durable fabric you fucking waste of carbon.

What is this post supposed to mean? Are you implying that I'm into fashion?

You're very clearly a pseudo intellectual fuck stick. I have led a more meaningful life in the last 2 weeks than you ever will you presumptuous fucking child.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?

what jeans aren't autistic? I don't get it. those look like loose fitting jeans good for doing work in(which is what jeans are for).

why would a man want to wear utility pants with no utility value.

I'm a gay dude and even I don't go around judging what other people where. If I saw someone wearing OP pic I really wouldn't think anything negative of the person, let alone even bother to notice. tl;dr some of you straight guys are really becoming cucked insecure tools. Even notice how even gay guys lust after straight rednecks or 'real traditional men' who don't bother with fashion over the effimnate shits we can so easily have and who act like women?

Sup Forums, are ripped jeans gay?
I think so

You are caring about the clothing of another individual. You are the autistic person here.

Depends primarily on how the rips were made.

IN FACTORY: GAY
FROM WORKING: NOT GAY, JUST POOR

Are you some hipster Richmond faggot then?

I lived in VA all my life and jeans are a fucking thing you dumbass.

yeah but unless you're an ultra poorfag why would you wear jeans that you ripped? patch those bitches bc in the kind of environment that you rip those jeans you'd hurt yourself without covering.

Loose fitting jeans are coming back in skateboarding at least. I wear them because they have more practicality than good looking jeans.

Wtf is wrong with blue jeans? they look fine and they're good to work in

i don't like baggy clothing but like bootcut slims or straighs are okay

boot vs straight cut. it makes a difference what theyre called. makes going to the store an easy experience. also lets you know how theyre going to fit. skinny jeans are way too tight for me. i like how they feel on my legs but they dont feel comfy in any way.

im not a big person and big clothes look fucking retarded on me. shows off your legs might be the wrong way to say it. but it actually gives me a bit of shape instead of looking like a goddamn box. i use them at work and for casual wear. i only wear the kind like op has for work. theyre not comfy anywhere else imo.
>pic related. the single best pair of pants that i own
>inb4 inside out and different colored socks.
im in my own house. it doesnt matter

Fair. But what if you're off to the gas station to get some fucking salsa, like a bitch, and you wear a pair of ripped pants. Are you at fualt?

>yfw your mom buys your trendy clothes but doesn't have enough $ left for tendies

i have purposely ripped some of my jeans that i use for work in summer because it helps keep me cool and not sweaty as fuck

Question from a guy who has never, and probably will never wear skinny jeans.

How does that not irritate your leg hair? I can't wear long socks unless it's below 0ยบ. Or does the fact that you wear skinny jeans indicate a low level of testosterone, and therefore indicate that you have no body hair whatsoever?