Mom and son thread

Mom and son thread

Bumping my own thread cus i'm a cunt

bump want wank

This.

When I was 15 I accidentally happened upon a nude of my mom on her laptop I sometimes used.
What a fucking rabbit hole that turned out to be. From then on I would snoop on her entire online life constantly. I saw every inch of her body and every hole entered in every way. I would spend hours at a time reading her conversations with the guys she was fucking. I probably know more about her sex life than anyone else. Every kink, every experience.

copypasta fag

haha wtf? I just typed that up

pics or go home

what were the kinks?

haha ive read it word for word before haha hehe

Bumpin this freudian hotness

kik?

Bump

Bumping

I get to fuck my mom AND get an occulus rift?! SIGN ME THE FUCK UP

Not in the same thread I've revealed my identity, I know a lot of people that use this forum

She's submissive as hell. She always had a few fwb but this one guy she was with on/off for years would treat her like a slave. He left detailed instructions on how she was to dress and act when she came to his place. Bought her underwear that he could tear off her. I know she had a mfm and multiple ffm threesomes with him. In one conversation (with another guy actually) she describes how she and him would edge the other woman, maker her mad with lust while she was tied down

She also mentioned to pretty much every guy she flirted with, very early in the convo, that she loves to give oral and always swallows

When flirting

MODS

We're here and enjoying it. Don't worry!

damn.

hey, at least she's not into impreg, otherwise you might be on the table

Anyone know the artist?

bullshit. Anyone who knew their mom was into shit like that would be raping her

lets not have this thread degrade into cancer western style shit. Only jap style hentai please. And would like to see some full manga's doujin cancer if u have any of this sort.

Bump

Bumping

Bumperino

Bumpin'.
Post moar

The only thing cancer something something...Hiroshima.

Bumpn

Why would anyone do that? I can't think of a single action a person could take to ruin their reputation with every living person faster

Too late

Does anyone have more of this set?

But that was the Aunts friend/neighbor... Not the mom.

sauuce?

Mom Son is gross
Father Daughter is just Perfect.

what's this from?

From /d/

Not
Did we say this was a furry fucking autismo thread , no so fuck off with that downs shit.

Private Teacher.

moar

Sauce?

Rick and Morty

Artist

yer gettin' yer cock sucked, kid.

www xvideos com/video503871/janey_robbins_and_honey_wilder_private_teacher_final_scene_hq

Is it weird that I hate my own mother yet constantly find myself fapping to this kind of shit?

No, seriously, I want to know.

yes. You'd like to have a mother with that level of confidence, that you could even fuck, instead of what you have.

WHy do the images go so slow?

POST MOAR

Even the mods at /d/ are sick of that shit.

may as well keep it in the family!

bemp

Boop The Bump

Bump also

brump