Marxism sucks.

Attempt to prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2012/jul/04/the-return-of-marxism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, sir, YOU are the one who sucks.

marx was a jew

I won't because you're right.

You didnt even read the kapital and dont understand a thing about marxism.

q.e.d.

Das Kapital was on point, not like you even read it or anything. I don't agree with state communism like Marx does, though.

Marxism is the only good and fair way for a free world without master, without slave.
Sorry main if you think marxism suck, capitalism's corrupt media, fake school, fake political,..... indoctrinate u realy realy well
So now you're just a slave who hate what can deliver him from his slave condition.

you're absolutely goddam right. Marxists are either scum, or don't understand marxism

nah fam, when you wanna try and pull some impressionable first year philosophy students Marx has your back. Wing-manning from the grave with his pseudo-deep ramblings

Das Krap

yep his real name was karl mordechai

Marxism: the radical idea that the working man is getting fucked over by the rich man

trump
/thread

why would anyone want to?

newfag spotted

First you need to present your argument. The default state is to have no opinion on the matter. You have made the assertion so the philosophical burden of evidence is on you. Not on me. Now prove to me that marxism sucks.

/thread

What does being a newfag have to do with it?

theguardian.com/world/2012/jul/04/the-return-of-marxism

What your describing is Anarchism, not Marxism.

internet is full of moron i'm to tired to try to learn to birds who cut their own wings how to fly anymore

A "free world, without a master" is by definition a society without a hierarchical system. That's what Anarchism is, a system opposed to the idea of hierarchical structures.