That doesn't look very scary. More like a six-foot turkey

>That doesn't look very scary. More like a six-foot turkey.

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5KXzgeq1BuA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fact
this was harrison fords sons first and only time he ever acted

When I was a kid I thought that was a short woman.

>son

it's Whit Hertford

He was right. Except raptors are nowhere near 6 foot. In fact, they're simply turkeys.

>What did she mean by this?
The turkey was a BIG bird

Could you be any more wrong?

a turkey that could seriously fuck you up lmao

>Except raptors are nowhere near 6 foot.

Except Utahraptor was found just around the time of the movie's release and -is- 6 feet tall.

>a turkey that could seriously fuck you up lmao
no it can't, it's been dead for millions of years

he was talking about velociraptors, let's not move the goalpost user ;)

>he was talking about velociraptors

That's nice but I'm talking about Utahraptors, ball in play.

utahraptors have never been mentioned in the JP franchise therefore your post was useless ;)

A turkey, huh? OK, try to imagine yourself in the Cretaceous Period. You get your first look at this "six foot turkey" as you enter a clearing. He moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing his head. And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like T-Rex - he'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Velociraptor. You stare at him, and he just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the other two raptors you didn't even know were there. Because Velociraptor's a pack hunter, you see, he uses coordinated attack patterns and he is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A six-inch retractable claw, like a razor, on the the middle toe. He doesn't bother to bite your jugular like a lion, say... no no. He slashes at you here, or here...
Or maybe across the belly, spilling your intestines.
The point is, you are alive when they start to eat you. So you know, try to show a little respect.

I think i read that they modeled them off of Dromaeosaurus

The raptors in the movie are Utahraptor in all but name. They only went with velociraptor because it was more threatening sounding.

The raptors in the movie are featherless bio-engineerd monsters and nothing else.

Hey guys.

yeah, his wife's son

imagine waking up and THAT'S the first thing you see every morning

A big guy, huh? OK, try to imagine yourself in the flight plan. You get your first look at this "six foot big guy" as you enter international airspace. He speaks like a gentleman, muffled, wearing his mask. And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like mai men here- he'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Bane. You stare at him, and he just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the outside, from the other four mercenaries you didn't even know were there. Because Bane's a pack hunter, you see, he uses coordinated attack patterns and he is out in force today. And he punches at you with this... A pair of hands, unshackled, in the middle of the aisle. He doesn't bother to shoot a man before throwing him off the plane, like CIA... no no. He throws you here, or there...
Or maybe at the bulkhead, in the middle of a falling plane.
The point is, you are alive when the fire starts to rise. So you know, try to show a little respect.

Bretty convenient amirite?
youtu.be/5KXzgeq1BuA

Caw!

>And he punches at you with this... A pair of hands, unshackled, in the middle of the aisle
LMAO

She? I always thought that was a boy...

>maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like the Marines
>when they start to eat you

Jesus Christ