Hdhdsghfn

hdhdsghfn

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/12/12/lockheed-martin-shares-drop-after-trump-says-f-35-program-too-expensive.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that implies some shock, smome discomfrot, enough to be counted as PAIN, does it not? or do our understandings of pain differ? I'm not talking about vong-tier agony here

o-oh

well it'd be the epitome of disrespect to ignore or pass by such an offer

dishonorabu

stick ur katana in me
I want to feel the cold embrace of death

shooots it! You won't(?) regret it.

but that's a FEMALES ass

A EUROPEAN SWORDSMAN should never be slain by nipponcraft.

Decorum dictates that I must plunge headfirst into what is presented.

usually it happens after i had already started drinking, or after putting it into the freezer for a while
and no, it doesn't hurt me so i think our understanding of pain may differ a little in this case

so?

maybe caitlyn is actually death in disguise
he just has cold hands

females taste worse because they're worse psychologically.

It's not like I don't WANT to.

You do not understand me. Assholes, such as they are constructed in the human anatomy, are genderless. They are exquisite or vile regardless of the vestigial portions of their possessors...in the asshole is true equality found, the potential for all to attain the highest of virtue.

But if it didn't at least cause dicscomfort surely you wouldn't need to put it down

what??????

sounds legit

the cold was discomforting

>cold embrace of death
I dunno that's all I could come up with for not dying + being lewd.

is discomfort not pain writ small

oh well if he was death itself he'd be wielding a scythe, tradition demands it

he's 2016 death, 2016 death uses a katana because he's a weeaboo

Thankfully I've never dealt with such things, mostly because I hardly do anything with my ass in the first place and secondly being a bottom bitch nigga I am anal as fuck(HA HA DID YOU SEE MY PUN AREN'T I HILARIOUS???) about hygiene when doing lewd activities.

not all the time, for me the discomfort in that situation is the temperature of the bottle being in contact with my sensitive hands

but it's 2017

bottoms are the master race of homosexuals, never mind the clear majority

but that IS pain. Just insignificant pain.

I know, 2017 death is waiting to see what is popular before changing his weapon.

You have to want it so bad that it just happens.

i think our ideas of pain are different for this case

Enough of your sacrilegious chicanery. The scythe is the ONLY true weapon of death. Nothing else serves, and it is DISHONEST BLASPHEMY to imply otherwise.

That has never made anything happen in my life.

I am already a heretic. blasphemy doesn't add much to my list.

True, you can't be executed twice.

Oh that reminds me I should ask kaz or Killerfish to draw a crusader katia. She'll be the most incompetent crusader ever, which is a tough gig since I believe the second crusade sacked the people who initially asked for a crusade to help them.

I don't think I have waited more than a day to shoot a gun I purchased. Urge to test "investment" too strong. Break that bitch down and put in a backpack?

I'm not sure it could fit in my backpack, even disassembled. And I couldn't cart it around in another container without arousing suspicion.

new backpack time : ^ )

Some russian dude told FBI that Trump pissed on a hooker, reddit calls for his impeachment immediately.
FBI and CIA say they cant give us evidence that russia hacked everybody but we should totally believe them
NBC/CNN run this as real news while simultaneously warning about the wiles of fake news
I cant fucking even

If I'm being honest, I don't want to shoot it that badly. I've gone shooting several times since my purchases, and those outings aren't as exhilarating as I'd hoped. Not that I regret my purchases - they're among the most important things I own - but shooting isn't valuable to me as an end to itself, except as an aid to competence (which I could hardly improve with a rifle at my tiny local range anyway).

You confined to indoor range (I HATE indoor range you feel so pressured to get done fast and it's loud and smokey)? I felt that way towards handguns at first, I always loved rifles and shotguns. As time went on and I got more competent with pistols, it grew on me. I guess I still don't enjoy pistol shooting except as a means to test and reinforce my skill.

Yeah, I live in philly. Of course I'm confined to an indoor range.

I think shooting without intent doesn't feel valuable to me. Paper isn't an enemy.

My hands do get cold easily.

what about shooting items

mine too man
circulation sux

I only want to shoot people.

I'll keep both of you warm/.

ooooo buddy. My most enjoyable time is setting up random trash of the month out at ~400 yards in the field and seeing what happens. Also clay shooting with shotgun is a probably universal joy.

I'm just happy he gets to make himself look like even more of a dumb ass on Twitter.

I'd rather jump into a fire, thanks.
Just gotta keep em in your pockets mang.

just content yourself to wait for the coming political war.
I cant say race war cause the white libs will try to join blacks if it were the case so it'd turn into a l-v-r war.

what if im not wearing pants

I'll throw you in, faggot.

I've gone skeet shooting before. I hated it because I was bad at it. I think it'd be ecstasy if I hadn't been bad.

and I'm not white anyway.

is that before during or after causing a 4 billion dollar drop in Lockheed Martin with a sentence limited to less than 120 characters.

Be sure to wear your arm warmers and thigh high socks.
You're the real faggot, Mr. "I've had gaysex."

you are white where it matters, in the nationalism.
you can fight with us but if we win they might try and purge both of us.

I mean, I can't really deny that.

civic nationalism is a false hope.

if the race war occurs, I will shoot some darkies and then hide in the hills. I might shoot myself. There is no place for me in a pure country.

Try trap, it's easier (or so they say). I enjoy being bad at both and trying to improve.

If there is every a political war: I say California should grant citizenship to every illegal alien as long as they kill 3 right wing loons.

You don't follow the stock market that much do you?

I don't know what the difference is.

Good thing mexicans can't fucking aim.

same, it's awful. But my feet get hot REALLY fucking quickly, and I end up having to vent those fuckers like reactor cores so uh

if betty singleton gets married, is she actually betty takenton

no shooting yourself, we can just make a gay anarcho-commune.
Monday, 12 Dec 2016 | 10:32 AM ET | 05:30
President-elect Donald Trump took a swipe at Lockheed Martin's F-35 program Monday morning, saying the cost was "out of control."

Shares of the aerospace company dropped more than 4 percent in early trade, but then recovered some of those losses, ending the day about 2 percent lower.

After the tweet, the company's market value initially dropped $4 billion.

The impact of Trump's tweet,
per character,
was more than $28 million.

cnbc.com/2016/12/12/lockheed-martin-shares-drop-after-trump-says-f-35-program-too-expensive.html

you're white enough that whatever is left of america needs you. I embrace my own exile.

We'd most likely have no part in it. Californians as a whole don't really care what goes on in the rest of the country, considering we have a large enough economy to be our own country.

You don't have the right to call me a fagioli
I have slight hyperhidrosis with my feet. Nothing severe, but still, always a lil sweaty. I can agree with your feeling sometimes.

yeah but I'm not going to reproduce, I'm already corrupted.
they'll have to go on without me.
*silicon valley has a large enough economy to be its own country

My expertise is beyond reproach.

You're just straight enough to persist.

nein.

skeet is where the clay goes across your field of view very fast, left to right or right to left. Trap it starts in the center of your field and goes to a random direction, but not nearly as extreme left-right. I can see why trap is easier but for some reason I'm better at skeet.

That's why I need you, the expert in faggotry, to cover up the holes in my knowledge.

Well yeah. New York City supports almost the entire state of New York, Dallas and Houston for Texas, Seattle for Washington etc etc. Not much of an argument there katia.

This isn't negotiable. Every white WOMAN is valuable...and monogamy is essential to the long term stability of social bonds. Meaning every white MAN is valuable as well.

I have no idea which one I was shooting.

You honestly are tossing me a freebie with this one and I am refusing to take it because I am disciplined and virtuous and a drunken contrarian.

gay

Fucking
Alcoholic

did the targets come from behind you/out of your vision? Or could you see the thrower directly in front of you ~20 yards?

I've just made a new drinking game. It involves taking a drink every time you call me an alcoholic.

let's go with the former. If I could see the thrower, I was too stupid to notice it.

julian
vaginas.

You'll become an alcoholic at that rate.
I'm off to play gaems

We all must make sacrifices for white america. Mine is exile, if not death. Be grateful that yours is more benign.

There's another one.

Have fun, darling.

You seem confused, I'm not disputing that it dropped and it's kind of silly that you felt the need to link that. But it also gained a nice little percentage chunk throughout the year for basically no reason, probably because of hype around how many nations were going to be buying the F-35. Then people got scared and for no reason. Those programs are largely already underway and you can't exactly just stop them. Trump ain't going to do shit to Lockheed.

I'm pretty sure California would have to care, it'd be targeted one way or another.

I mean we're all a bunch of rowdy cunts but we mainly just yell at each other, less so other people.

ok but we were talking about his twitter.
it is powerful.

oakland

And he can (and does) still make himself look like a dumbass on it. I'm not sure how those things are contrary to each other. Every president's words are powerful, written or spoken. That doesn't give them some kind of intellectual immunity.

Nobody was debating intellect. Impact was the topic, I believe.

frotting is very unappreciated

thank for that shit tier image, faglord.

Uh, no. Considering I was the one who stated that originally.

Oh, you're right. Never mind. You two have been discussing different things all along.

not my fault dev is dumb

you did skeet then.
>got scared for no reason
The project is hugely over budget. It's late.
Then Canada cancels it.
Then the US Navy cancels two carrier's worth of orders.
Then the media goes all apeshit about how a ground support/multirole lost in a simulation to a dedicated fighter.
THEN the president of the largest customer says he wants to cancel it.

Average stock trader sees a lot of negativity (deserved or not) around this company's biggest product perhaps?

The way I see it, as a neutral boy who disagrees with both parties, is I just gotta wait 4 years and hope that someone capable runs then.

is a shite city, yes. Your point?

Not true, I appreciate the FUCK out of it. It's also mainly what I do since anal is so much work and I'm lazy.

Duly noted.

Someone capable ran in 2016. Fortunately, he won.

>lazy sex
jeebus nigga

I'd rather just do oral if time is an impediment to anal. Frotting is too egalitarian.

that's uh, that's subjective

TAKING OFF YOUR PANTS MAKING OUT AND RUBBING DICKS IS A LOT EASIER THAN CLEANING+LOOSENING+LUBING+CLEANING SAID LUBE AFTERWARDS

I love not having to worry about that

what're u, not gay?

do your partners possess autocleaning assholes or something

so is all perception. Honestly, trump could run the country into a crater and I'd probably still support him right up until he lost in 2020. Victory is virtue.

no the egalitarian bit

I'm so good looking I can pretty much get away with treating everyone like a whore

treating everyone like a whore makes you more attractive, depending on your target audience

if your gonna be gay make a night of it, man

I didn't say I didn't like the thought of it, I didn't even say I didn't like the act because the very sparse few times I've done it, I have enjoyed it. I'm just a lazy cunt.

well yeah but see that audience isn't really attractive to me

I need a challenge