So i'm dating this whore now and fucked her a few days ago...

so i'm dating this whore now and fucked her a few days ago. she shaved her pussy for me and everything but me and my buddy are still going to torture her and beat her for the whole world to see online when we have her. we have more help with our plans now so we'll be able to do even more to her and get more dicks and cum in her so we need more ideas. we have 5 guys now so we'll each take a hole and the other 2 can have her hands and 2 will fuck 2 of her holes at once. someone give us more ideas for 5 guys and 1 whore. i know she looks fat af in this pic but she's looking

i don't believe you

Are you the same guy who was posting about wanting her hurt her? How bad do you want to hurt her?

yea and as bad as we can without killing her yet

Pour bleach in her eyes, cut her clit off, cut her nipples off, shock her wet pussy with a car battery

keep the ideas coming

cut off her clitoris in the name of allah, then fuck her with icy hot on your peter while screaming in arabic. they will consider it diversity at most

that's the most creative idea we've gotten yet. i like it

Do this and she'll be charged with a hate crime.

take her out to dinner and buy her a dress

that won't matter when we're done

i'm not even buying her cigs rn so she'll fuck me. no way we're getting her fat ass a dress

How degenerate are you? Kis stop destroying her and your future by non sence games. Stay positive and go on with your lives.

OP will never deliver, because he is a faggot.

Where's her gaping butthole?

we have to get the whore before we can do this. rn we're still looking for ideas

don't have any like that yet

OP for a guy that seems to hate this girl you seem to have a lot of nudes of her. An ex perhaps?

Maybe you should like, iunno, calm the fuck down and think rationally maybe?

some of these i got from a friend and the ones called her cuntrina i got when someone else posted them on here

What's this? All pics are all the same shit.

take it up with her. i didn't take the pics

How old are you? 12?

how'd you know?

does anyone else have any ideas or can someone point me where we can get more ideas

I take "things that never happened 500"

No really OP, take those nasty pics of your mom and get the fuck out

Second