Trips chooses whose nudes i release

trips chooses whose nudes i release.
2nd trips unlock sc fb ig

Also why did leia say they were on an diplomatic peaceful mission when the tantive iv was literally at the battle of scariff 10 minutes before and Vader killed like half the crew. Also why does the rebellion send an entire fleet to get the death star plans but like only 20 ships to destroy the actual death star.

left

of course its a retcon but leia was saying they were on a diplomatic mission to try to bluff vader and buy time.

They sent like 30 ships to destroy the death star because it was a last resort plan since the death star was about to blow up yavin iv and using big ass fleet ships and navy wouldnt make much sense as they can easily be picked off by the death star and its not like they would do any damage to the death star (the fleet) since the only way to destroy it was by doing the shoot in the hole thing rather then sending in small x wings and y wings to quickly get in deliver the payload into the death stars vagina and quickly get out

also post more of middle idc if theyre nudes or not shes cute

fucking nerd

All of them.

middle get

reroll

3/5 explanation. They still dont explain why we dont see U wings and death troopers and hammerhead corvettes. I mean sure theyre not plot holes but its wierd that they arent in the OT. I mean the only continuity thing i like is that all the rebels are niggers for the whole movie until the last 5 minutes where they are all white on the tantive iv to keep the continuity lol

We dont see death troopers in the OT because they apparently all died with their "owner" krennic on scariff. However they are seen in star wars rebels with a different commander so this explanation dosnt make sense anymore.

U wings wouldnt make sense in the OT because there wouldnt been any use for a drop ship at any of the OT battles. However I would had expected some at the battle of endor (space) since the alliance was pushing ALL their forces to destroy the death star 2.

I think all the hammerhead corvettes died by vaders star destroyer or from the suicide push thing they did in the movie. Reason we dont see them anymore is probably because theyre old transport ships and once they were gone they didnt bother to get/make any more as the ones present at the battle of scariff were originally alderannian transport ships too, so even if they wanted to make more of these junk ships after the battle of scariff, they really couldnt as alderann got rekt

middle plz

Tbh ur a fucking nerd but that does clear up the movie for me pretty well. Ill post more of middle 4 u

>They sent like 30 ships to destroy the death star because it was a last resort plan since the death star was about to blow up yavin iv and using big ass fleet ships and navy wouldnt make much sense as they can easily be picked off by the death star and its not like they would do any damage to the death star (the fleet) since the only way to destroy it was by doing the shoot in the hole thing rather then sending in small x wings and y wings to quickly get in deliver the payload into the death stars vagina and quickly get out

wow stop with the star wars gay shit. Anyways post more of middle. trips get

Roll

Rawlin

Reroll

roll

reroll

rolling

middle

trips get

op here, i wont post shit if u get trips unless u say which one u want

seems like most want middle tho so ill most likely post her if someone gets trips tho

middle

trips for middle

roll

trips say post ur dick op

reroll

trips for mid!

rolling

i swear im not gay i just like star wars alot which is probably why this middle cheated one me kek

roll

FUCK!

left

left

trips get

middle

middle

Mid

roll

middle

middle

Girl on Right.

Leia was just buying time for R2 to get the fuck off the ship (why the escape pod wasn't shot into atoms I don't know).

In IV I think they wanted to keep it a quick in-and-out shoot the exhaust port.

reroll

rolling for middle

middle pls

right

get trip middle

roll middle

this is soon

all of them.

Middle

middle!

middle

NONE

middle

roll

yeah the other guy said something similar. pic of middle and right.

rolling

Rolling for right. She's cuter than middle imo

rollin for middle

reroll

Actually nevermind middle is better, reroll

rollin for middle

Wait is middle asian? This matters.

Trips for middle

middle

fuck marry kill

left

middle