Why do people from others countries don't like France ?

Why do people from others countries don't like France ?

youtube.com/watch?v=msXl2ZybwTk

Just watch the comments, I cried and called my mom

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like France. You just whinge a lot.

i like france they go hon hon hon and baguette and shit
also, you guys made the ft-17

Why are they all black?

>All of them are niggers.

>775 dislikes
So much hate in the comments, they made me cry

i think i'm going to kill myself desu

I like France senpai, it's just "too mainstream" for everybody now. Nobody (besides the Burgers) really hates France. More just annoyed with.

fuck i didn't saw the vid
FUCK SWEDEN I HOPE YOU GONNA GATE RAPED BY MORE ACHMED

SWEDEN NEED MORE RAPEFUGEES

RAPENOCIDE OF SWEDEN WHEN ????

FUCK SWEDES FUCK SWEDEN

Not coming to help was rude

The stereotype that Frenchies carry their nose pretty high is not very sympathetic if you ask me.

Most of the Frenchies I met were nice people, but French strangers have acted pretty rudely when I interacted with them(I always approach people with their language in a foreign country as good as I can btw)

We still love you Francja :)

>Nobody (besides the Burgers) really hates France
Americans don't dislike France. Any survey on US view towards the country indicates a positive opinion.

J'ème la Frence, est-ce ke t'èmes la Frence?

I like that part of French people, reminds me of part of my family, and I think it is the same attitude that Basques and northern Spaniards have in general. We just don't put up with people's shit and will not give a smile to a stranger who probably looks down on us anyway.

What exactly is the matter Pierre? Is it because he is black?

no

I'm obviously not expecting a fucking blowjob from everyone I see on the street and I generally don't share smiles unless the other sex or elderly people are involved, but behaving like a butthurt fag after someone approached you politely and in your language is just a sign that you're a miserable fuck and not a sign of pride.

I'm not asking for a blowjob either, I usually ask people where I/we can have a good dinner or something among these lines to get an authentic experience.

People like me are literally asking other people to experience their culture in the way it's supposed to be without being obnoxious, which implies that I have respect and interest for their culture. Only fucking idiots would deny a "you can try out that restaurant over there" or "you need to visit that place" and look down on you.

That mentality of yours is hindering you from meeting some awesome people btw

it's not that it's just that normally 99% of people who stop you in the street is "give me money please i am poor blah blah blah"

>but French strangers have acted pretty rudely when I interacted with them
When you say "French" you probably mean "Parisian". Keep in mind that these people are adressed by tourists (and not always politely) more often in an hour than most people are in their lives. After a while they tend to get upset by people who treat the city where they work and live as a fucking playground and its inhabitants as NPCs who have nothing better to do than wait until they're adressed by you. Especially when there are fucking dedicated tourist points in nearly every part of the city where people literally get paid to help tourists.

Canadians hate Quebecois though, and often label them as "French" as if they're not even Canadians.

The trailer look badass anyway. Too many black people tho.
In WW1 even french aristocrats were on the Battlefield, gov did not send just poor people

i wait dlc about russians. If EA find black russians in first world war...

They will put asian people as russian, pretty sure.

people are like kids bro

fuck the niggers more than 25% of the French between 18-30 died during this war and these cucks say that monkeys won the war

fuck them

Germany lost more in WW1. Point ?

The point is that French won the war not the niggers

>France is a paid DLC
hahahaha

These French guys aren't black. At least the first one shown isn't.
>but skin is dark
That's just specific lightning. He doesn't even have African facial features.

yeah this
if it was a nigger i would be mad but i don't think he is actually black ?
the smoke and dark lighting makes him dark

also maybe he's a southerner, sometimes they are really dark, i have a friend like that

french didn't win shit

Southerners and niggers are the same thing anyway, so he is a nigger

>Mongolian "Education"

>we lost so hard we won!
>french education

t. loser expert

Your problem is assuming that a bunch of Battlefield fans were anything but the average American.

You were colonized by the Swedes for more than 600 years, while we established a French monarchy in Sweden, we're above you, Pekka

don't you have some surrendering to do?

Don't you have some part of your country to give to Russia?

imagine being french and buying this dlc, let alone this game

imagine buying a game about a war where your country was the main protagonist but isn't even feature, then spending even more money to be able to play it

maximum cuck. And yet hundreds of thousands of frogs are gonna buy it

Most European countries are fairly pitiful desu

Call us cucked and nonwhite yet you could never elect a Trump, don't have freedom of speech or a right to bear arms, and Africa is flowing into your countries daily and overwhelming your meager white populations.

France, Germany, Britain, same shit nowadays. What reason is there to like any of you?

I like France.

I still have some conquest to do before surrendering, i'm thinking about conquering Finland currenlty :)

>Tacitus on the Fenni(golian)
In wonderful savageness live the nation of the Fenni, and in beastly poverty, destitute of arms, of horses, and of homes; their food, the common herbs; their apparel, skins; their bed, the earth; their only hope in their arrows, which for want of iron they point with bones. Their common support they have from the chase, women as well as men; for with these the former wander up and down, and crave a portion of the prey. Nor other shelter have they even for their babes, against the violence of tempests and ravening beasts, than to cover them with the branches of trees twisted together; this a reception for the old men, and hither resort the young. Such a condition they judge more happy than the painful occupation of cultivating the ground, than the labour of rearing houses, than the agitations of hope and fear attending the defense of their own property or the seizing that of others. Secure against the designs of men, secure against the malignity of the Gods, they have accomplished a thing of infinite difficulty; that to them nothing remains even to be wished.

That symbolism though

fFench crying about a video game because why exactly? Meanwhile we are just the dehumanized bad guys there to be massacred as usual, when asked why there's no central powers campaign Dice said because nobody wants to play as them and they're evil.

litetrally the last company you should be supporting

awful game

Asians like to play with nazis

Because you are both arrogant and cowardly

1938 is still well remembered.

>caring about WE WUZ 1

Most progressive Americans cheered on and celebrated the attacks in Paris, Normandy and Nice. They despise the French state and European French, for their disgusting Islamophobia and laïcité. They cheer and celebrate everytime the Muslims strike a blow against France.

Every single progressive American supports the attacks, and every white American aged 20-35 is a progressive. Remember this when you next meet one on the street.

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo

And what did you do to stop that from happening

ah yeah, like politicians wanted to re-enact WW1 and let half of their country be destroyed again because the frankenstein spawn created after saint-germain and trianon had some german filled territories hitler wanted.

>Why do people from others countries don't like France ?
because nufrance isnt france

J'aime bien la France

Dang. I really wish I could afford the PC to run this game.