Extremely depressed

>extremely depressed
>family is kicking me out of the house because i smoke weed
>barely have enough money to survive after the first month
>province is going through recession rn so super hard to find a decent job
>live in one of the most expensive cities to live in canada
>suicide is for fucking pussies

wat do? how'd you guys make it through the first while of living on your own?

become a street performer and start deepthroating swords.

Stop smoking weed beta fag, go back to your parents', go to university, get a degree, ???, profit.

Just stop smoking, retard.

Be a fucking man and take care of your priorities and stop smoking weed while youre living in the house someone else is kind enough to let you stay in you fucking loser.

Victoria or vancouver?

suicide is always an option, youre fucked

its already too late i have to be out by the weekend

Then go on kijiji or whatever and find somebody looking for a roomate. Pay the rent and if you're late on the next ones coming up you sound like the kind of guy who really wouldnt care if hes putting anybody else out so who cares if its late. im sure you can find something.

Have you at least tried to talk with them about the possibility of you stopping weed?

i have a grand saved up and a 2 bedroom apartment to rent is 1600 a month so thats 800 a month. i still have a car and phone bill to handle and food.

>how'd you guys make it through the first while of living on your own
We weren't a 420 pussy so we made out just fine

nice trips yo

>they also found my grow op

Theres got to be shittier parts of town. I also live in canada but on the east coast. You can get 2k apartments here but 20 minutes outside the city for like fucking 700.. you just cant be picky.

are you sure it's weed and not dick?

nice pepe dude

Pot heads are worthless faggots. Quit smoking, save money, pay bills, reduce costs, invest, acquire wealth. You're a lazy do nothing so you won't so good luck anyway. Prove me wrong.

Stop smoking weed

come on over to michigan

minimum wage went up

can find cheap places to live.

>depressed
>shit family
>no prospects

Dude, the world is your oyster. Strike out on your own and live. Buy a ticket, buy a shit car, hitchhike or backpack, just go. Find somewhere, and something to make and call your own. You have nothing to lose.

wow helpful thanks asshole

a little dick too

if i want to live on the side of the city where i know where everything is and where my friends and family are its expensive shit places that turn into huge houses within a k. so thats basically my options. unless i want to live in the north of my city where theres nig nogs and white trash everywhere.

>am a society leech, wat do?
learning a marketable skill is clearly asking too much here.

so have you?

what city you in?

looks like your gonna have to live in the slums buddy, i do it now and its not so bad

I knew it.

I couldn't help but press my dick hard against the screen as the splooge came running down my tip, now moist from the presentation of her soft, juicy, cancer-infected breast meat. She was a chicken I fucked in high school.

>if you've finished highschool you should be living by yourself anyway
>most people have $30k saved by age 30
>wah I cant get a job cuz Starbucks arent hiring
>Then move to a city/province that's cheaper

Jesus stop being a fucking puss and get a job you lazy cunt. Save up $2k real quick and move somewhere less shit. Sleep in your car if you have to, or protip: get a job at a hostel. they're always hiring and you might get free/subsidized accom until you get your shit sorted. The only people that complain about not finding work are people that dont look hard enough.

Lemme guess, you're an adult and never worked before either? Another big fail. Most people start work about Age 12~15 and aim to buy their own car and save $1-2k before they finish highschool.

Get your shit together bro. Make a goal of saving $30k before you turn 30 or something.

You got this.

moved out of home and into a shared house with my sister who had just ended her first marriage

bought a van and started doing courier work
sisters dead beat boyfriends fucked it up though

Family did the same shit to me back in 02. I was 28 and a worthless bible thumping weed smoker. I had an epiphany to get my shit together or I was forever destined to be a loser. I got my GED, went to a community college with just 600 bucks from my last batch of weed I sold. Got an associates in business management and a transfer scholarship to a university where I got my BA in business shits in 2008. Got a loan, bought a warehouse where a sold shit that I copied from other businesses their products, sent the originals to Chinese contacts I met off AliBaba and pummeled the competition. I now have 3 warehouses that are self sufficient and haven't even seen a god damn bitch ass employee in over 2 years while my bank account has grown over 20 million. I don't even give a fuck about that loser weed anymore because I'm so god damn high on my ego and the tears of my managers firing each other.

op is halfway there. he just needs to switch to sharper dicks.

that's why they say real estate is location location location ...

hey Jim booney..

it's free real estate

>Take online course for programming/web design
>devote yourself to it for 30 days
>get a job as a local programer/designer and online.
>work like hell for the first few monts then you can start going at a normal pace once everything is ok
This is by far the quickest way to get some decent money given the time you have, that or become a male prostitute

ishygddt

Get part time job rent a small apt go to school and study somthing that make decent money
..cut back smok8ng only ln the weekend

Make them have the cops drag you out

>live in one of the most expensive cities to live in canada

Canda.....sit there's your problem right there. That's like saying you got a huge shanker on the lips of your vagina.

Are you me, OP?

Whoa.

>nig nogs and white trash everywhere

That's exactly where you belong OP

Stop being worthless weed-smoking garbage. I bet you get drunk regularly too, moron.

>tl;dr

OP is a leeching faggot who smokes weed and complains about problems he can easily avoid but doesn't because he's a stupid piece of shit.