Impeach Trump

Impeach Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329
google.com/#q=trump hired prostitutes to urinate on bed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't worry the biggest scandal in American politics is about to fuck everybody's brain.

what is that scandal?

That's one lively looking vag you're posting, user.

Trump paid some whores to piss on a bed Obama slept in. Also he's Putin's bitch.

I'd say, given the choice, I'd rather like to be shot out of that hole.

Sherbet

Sauce?

BuzzFeed lmao

Buzzfeed?kek

God Bless Trump!

Can't impeach. Cuz "he's not my president". Remember?

Prove it

No political background, always runs loose with the rules? Just a matter of time before he does something that will qualify him for impeachment.

Video (in HD) pleaze!!

You retard we'd have Pence then and he's even worse.

Prove what?
How fucking stupid are you? You really think Trump could just get two prostitutes into the White House at any given moment?

shoot pence, impeach trump

even better, frame trump for shooting pence

wow, this must be true. That's not ridiculous at all

your shitty little image proves nothing, yuri

not if we shoot them both, user-kun

yes, you are literally this fucking retarded

For what, what has he done in office to invoke an impeachment?

People wanted Obama impeached as well, but couldn't provide a valid reason to why.

kys immediately

elaborate then, roodypoo

yes they could but kind hard to get the ball rolling when the entire justice department was guzzling his spunk

he doesnt have to be in office when the crime is commited to be impeached.

do you just go around repeating all the stupid bullshit you hear, if it suits your narrative?

this is what happens when facts are lies and lies dont exist.

get fucked, dipshit

Paying a Russian whore to shit on a hotel bed before you have sex is not an impeachable offense.

It's a report that's been passed around in the journalism/government community for a while, apparently, and no one has been sure what to do with it. Buzzfeed, being a loudmouth shitrag, published the whole thing without waiting for any sort of verification.

Word is that a lot of important people are taking it seriously though- John McCain apparently handed it to the CIA/FBI (surely as a political move rather than as an informant - there's no way they wouldn't already have their copies)

no u

see:
candyass nigger

>get two prostitutes into the White House at any given moment?

You actually dont know the story.

Trump went to a russian hotel obama stayed at during a diplomatic visit, and brought hookers to pee on the bed him and Michelle slept on. Russian government caught it on video because the room was still bugged from when the Obamas stayed there

>he doesnt have to be in office when the crime is commited to be impeached.

No you stupid fuck, how do prostitutes get into the Presidential Suite and piss on the beds? How slow are you? Christ

can't wait to see the surveillance video

Trump rules. He's going to surprise everyone and every other country should be scared. We will continue to rule you pansy birches for many years to come :)

>Russian hotel
>video cameros
>prostitutes going to a room that is on "high security"

You're fucking stupid

>facepalm

you're trying to hard nigga

i can't wait to see the mental gymnastics of his voter base

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329

you are completely retarded and clearly clueless to the story.

stop wasting my time or i will have to rape your dad again

Who tells Trump "no"?

>video cameras
>implying cameras used to spy on the president would just be hanging out in the open
>implying they would keep the room on "high security" after the obamas left the fucking country

Thats the story. It was made up on Sup Forums, theres not one tidbit of proof, thats what makes this whole event as ridiculous as it is

sure, if he can do so from leavenworth federal penetentiary

Thank you. this is what I was talking about in

Because a prostitute is probably on a lower level than a civilian, and civies can't even get near the figurehead. Lmao

For what crimes, you moron? Jesus you lefties are crybabies with childish ideas about ... well, everything.

Leftism is the attempt to pick up a turd by the clean end.

lay off the meth, pal.

You lose. Get used to it.

link contains no proof whatsoever.

nice try, kremlin-chan

Lol this shit is literally a Sup Forums prank gone nuclearly right. I can't wait for all the major news stations to get sued out the ass for libel.

You don't know how prostitutes work, do you?

Mostly just Buzzfeed, it seems. The other ones were kinda puzzling over it, so I hear.

Go to bed Putin.

im not a leftist, kneejerk autist.

high crimes and misdemeanors including treason.

they wont out the orange nigger in front of the firing squad though, as much as id like to see that

i dunno, it's looking more and more like he is engaged in some treasonous shit. Fuck, even if he's not he's pissed off the people who can fabricate evidence so that it looks like he is. I'd say your savior is in for a rough ride.

we all lose, you fuckwit

As much as I can't stand Trump, you are a retarded simpleton.

There was no treason. No HC&M.

But thanks for playing, here's your cookie, child, now go get your mat and have a nap.

this is from Sup Forums retard. It was buzzfeed who broke the story because they're retarded, don't do research and are easy to troll.

In other news: can you believe the mona lisa was stolen! OMG!!!

I like this plan

trump loves golden showers

Treason like what?

Like giving money to Iran?

Oh wait....

> Impeach the president elect

all my wut?

I'm glad you litigated this for us. What would we do without you user?

lol, pathetic autist still going on about hillary

Trump is is the PEEEresident. LOL.

it's not the pissing on beds, it's tht Yanukovich bribed Manafort to bullshit Trump and egg him on on various pro-Russian policy. Yanuukoivch didn't know that the Russians were also hacking and compromising Trump through other means, including offers of better business deals. Trump conceded he'd work to oppose The Crimean sanctions.

Read the fucking report. The stupid pissing in a hotel thing's small potatoes.

Literally anyone can write anything on Sup Forums, and if you take a screengrab from Sup Forums in an attempt to disprove the validity of the golden showers story, you're a fucking idiot.

Too bad

Who's Trump?

All these delicious liberal tears. I'm sure I will have a constant supply over the next 4 years. Mmmmm stay salty

google.com/#q=trump hired prostitutes to urinate on bed

I guess trump really is german.

muh ad hominem, muh strawman

youre that nigger that never got picked for kickball.

or kickpotato is what yall in the urals call it i guess, my turnip loving friend

those aren't tears snowflake.

The other ones were toying around with it to try and make it more credible, buzzfeed literally said "lets just throw the whole thing out there, then at the end tell people it might be wrong"

>derp

your mom

Pissresident Trump.

If that shit is for real, what does that mean? Does it even mean anything?

Sure kid. The man isn't even president, and he's done more than this fuck stick Obama ever did.

stock up on prep-h shitbird, your orange messiah is about to get his ass imprisoned as an enemy of the state.
massive butthurt inbound

Sauce??

Donald PEEEEEE Trump.

Where is your god now?

>what does that mean?

If shit hits the fan, Buzzfeed will go the way of Gawker. Good riddance

If shit really, REALLY hits the fan, the US Intelligence agencies will lose all credibility with the American public (they already mostly did this with le Saddam's WMD's), but will destroy all chance of recovering that credibility for a long, long time. Not to mention most of the top officials would lose their jobs because Trump is one mean motherfucker if you refuse to follow him

Now we know how Trumps hair got yellow.

I meant the pic, btw OP.

President PEE LOL!!!!

Dude at this point its just CIA bullshit layered over the top of the story to make it sound more credible.

God damn.

When do the picks of Putin using Trump for urinal come out?

Try and keep up, Special Snowflake #147298. Obammy did this.

Hillary just brokered the deal to sell the majority of US controlled uranium ore to Russia. Y'know, the ones who 'hacked our election, yo!' to get someone they didn't already have under their thumb into office.

Try harder, and BTW, tell your mom we're out of milk.

Sit in a puddle of your own filth, unable to come up with a cogent argument, as per usual.

I heard Trump ate all the urinal mints out of the White House Bathroom.

Sad /b-tard recycling right wing memes is sad.