Sup Forumss Best Album of All Time Tournament - RESULTS edition

Aye, I got banned last night. Sorry for not posting the results at 3. I couldn't do anything about it. Anyway, here it is.

>MBDTF disqualified
explain

It was rigged by other sites multiple times. I was going to disqualify it after it got rigged the first time, but I decided to wait until the end because I wanted to troll some angry NMHfags.

I love it.

>tfw I was the guy who made the album pastebin
>tfw I could have prevented all of this

>mbdtf disqualified

Real winner

baka, I do think NMH deserved to win, however I don't think kanye should have been disqualified. We didn't even know his fans put it on r/kanye. I thought it was prolly Sup Forums trolls

Mu confirmed worst board everyone here fucking lob yourselves of rooftops

we had the Hand Album, the Banana Album, itCOtCK, Remain in Light, and we still decided that a meme should win.

Honestly, this board should be shut down.

>Sgt. Peppers is the only beatles album and it lost to the money store
>no Revolver
>no Rubber Soul
>Money Store better than Sgt Peppers

What a joke

Beatles fucking suck and you are a pleb.

Finally people came right in their senses. Specially OP. How did you let this slide? Some dude claimmed on one of the kanye west forum that hacked he rigged with like 50 votes to his idol.
This shit is childish. I hate what Sup Forums and Sup Forums overall turned out nowadays.

>How did you let this slide?
I knew it was rigged, I just decided to wait so I could trigger some autists.

NO U

Lol. Beatles just is not hyped as Death Grips (on this teenage habited image board) But Beatles is way more influential you like or not. Its just different generations.

>the Hand Album, the Banana Album, itCOtCK, Remain in Light
those are all memes you dip

i voted for the money store like 40 times so it would win that one because i wanted to make rockists mad fwiw

If those are all memes, why i can't see anywhere your music discussed or acclaimed? You're a nobody talking shit on internet. Sit your irrelrvant ass down and recognize great works.

>I didnt disqualify it sooner to troll people
great way to damage the credibility of your own tournament

You didn't need to "disqualify" Kanye, I would just put him in 2nd place normally and say he lost. I haven't checked the votes for a few hours but last I checked they ITAOTS was ahead by like 15? 20? Why not just cut the votes there, and give the number 1 spot to ITAOTS and say Kanye got second.

To be fair it shouldn't have been this close. What should have been Sup Forums vs Sup Forums turned into Sup Forums vs reddit/ KTT/ Sup Forums

also, you would have to be an insane edgelord to think death grips were as good as the beatles.
what's a "rockist"? Yes, I am playing dumb. But my point is that what is it other than a preference in style? if there are "rockists" then surely there are "rapists"

It was just for fun anyway.

I want to kill myself.

I wanted ITAOTS to win, but this just proves really how autistic this whole board is.

why didn't you just do ITCOTCK vs Spiderland?

This is stupid, give ITAOTS a real challenge.

Hate to break it to ya, but MBDTF won

No it didn't.

I disqualified it.

>tfw I nominated ITAOTS
feel incredibly good man

sorry these are the real results we dont need you anymore

this

Facts.