What's most integral part of female body when it comes to rating her: ass, legs or breast?

what's most integral part of female body when it comes to rating her: ass, legs or breast?

for some reason, i never really cared about boobs; didn't find tits as amusing as others do.

so, b, ass, boobs or legs?

bump

I start with her nose

Her heart

Her skull measurements. If I find she isn't a pure white Aryan, off to the ovens.

Anyone else all about the hips?

It's the whole package.
I think smartfags call it "synergy" or something.

OP, it's the face.
However, what this implies is secondary: that which rises to the primary deciding factor of, "is she worth it?"

legs for me
then arse, then tits.

what a fag.
obvious virgin.
there is no such thing as the whole package, plus op asked what appeals you the most

Proportions are a thing, you know. I feel the same way.

feet > face > ass > tits

Boobs are by far #1. Ass is pointless, I don't care at all as long as it's not all huge and gross.

Legs I don't really care either but thunder thighs are repulsive. I do love really short girls though. Had a roommate/fuckbuddy that was Piper Perri but with slightly bigger tits.

Ass man reporting in

This. It's how everything is put together. I'm good with a girl being flat-chested if it suits her frame. I dated a gymnast for a while, tight little body with an amazing ass, no tits. Worked for her. A curvier girl with no tits wouldn't look right, though.

It's about the sum of the parts. No one part is most important. I wouldn't date a girl with really killer tits if everything else was awful.

smartass point, user. and, yes, face's the most important detail; something that can absolutely ruin your "turn-on"; that's what i am used to thinking about traps which don't show face in oc photos.

Eyes

Face > Heart > Boobs

Also this.

t.Non white who's now dating a hot american with German background and 100% white ancestry

For me, it's legs hams-down

Her Brain.

user speaks truth here. though... a good ass can make up for the rest.

If her belly is flat, she can have a 'whatever' ass and tits and and okay face and still be fine enough to fuck until something better comes along. A fat pig belly ruins everything.

Ass all the way, gotta have something to fuck with.

Little misunderstanding here. If i wanted someone as my wife, i would cade about as many details as possible, mostly inner parts of her, like her attitude towards things, her preferences, tastes, life-style they used to live/live/are going to live; her plans, IQ...

But that's not the answer to what's asked in op.

wow

The question is inherently flawed, though. No one thing matters more than how those things are assembled. It will vary from case to case. I'm an ass man, but a great ass means nothing if it's attached to a CHUD.

It's like asking what single component in a car is most important. They all need to work or it's just a hunk of scrap.

my order of importance:
[acceptable] Weight > face > nails/nail beds > body hair > legs > boobs > butt > feet > hair > mental health

Face/hair is the most important because it's genetics.
You can always change her ass with sport (or steroids) and her boobs with a light surgery (or steroids).

Feet>>>>>>>>>everything else

>feet
Stopped reading there.