Feels thread

Feels thread

Bump

Selfbump

Post a fucking feel then.

I felt the inside of your mom's asshole with my bare penis

Does anyone else feel trapped with their thoughts? Like i want to talk about what i think about,but im scared someone will feel the same way i do after i tell them. Shit just feelsbadman.

>mfw the OP pic is my only real fear
>staring at open ocean further than the eye can see gives me this terrifying feel
>like I feel so small, that anything in the ocean could kill me
>ocean stretches for more miles than all our land, takes up almost all our planet, and half the shit we find in there is fuckin new to us
>there are areas of our own planet that might house the most terrifying creatures we could imagine
>and we fucking sit on top of that shit.
>all our lives, all our homes, all our people, and all our existence is based on little pieces of rock jutting out from a huge, expansive blue nothing filled to the brim with shit that would kill us all
>and we can't see it
>we can't possibly know whats in there
>everything we've built can't come close to the deepest parts
>there are badass motherfuckers deep down in there that can withstand pressure more strong than our structure we sent into the mariana trench.
>everytime I see that OP pic I remember all of this and it makes me actually shake in fear.
>goddamn I hate open ocean

>did something unspeakable to me
>been 9 months
>i still care for her and dream about her
>i cant talk to girls the same way again
>been stuck in a hole
>dont know how to climb out

The sound of the shovel hitting.

The stack of dirt building.

The abyss that was growing.

Into the dirt.

The seed gets dropped

Into the dirt.

The sorrow is piled up by the dirt until the abyss gets fully satisfied.

I set up a stone to mark the day it was planted.

I water the seed everyday.

But nothing grows in this abyss.

Day by day I see others plant their seeds

Into the dirt.

The rain falls.

The sun shines.

They both do not help.

I ask myself

Why do we keep burying their bones

If they are not going to grow..

tru lol

faggot dont end with ellipses its weak, make a statement and finish with permanence like you wanted to say what you did. queer

i got really drunk the other night and threw this together

it's autistic but i guess it's somewhat coherent for a depressed alcoholic fuckup

>light my fire and watch me burn
>but watch until the end, won’t things just turn
>i’d never call myself a creator of art
>in many ways, i've not the heart
>i cared not to be your evil
>what i wanted was far more benign
>i would have liked your embrace
>but you’d not give me that sign
>i didn’t know you then, and i don’t now
>i don’t care why, but how
>was it here? was it there?
>my friend, our love was all up in the air
>burn away the memories of yesterday’s form
>from ashes, build a new dawn
>in this, i shall advise
>let it fade, as does the night with dawn’s rise

Don't know where else to post this...

This girl, my friend that I've been trying to bang for some time now we were going to go away for like 2 days. We were going to get a hotel and all that have a little mini vacation. Our mutual friend, my best friend got word of this and brought it up today and was asking what's good with it. Hyping it up, making it sound like he really wanted to go. The girl I'm going with gave me this look after he brought it up. Was really looking forward to it just being me and this girl, and I don't know what to do or what to even say to him our friend. Any advice?

Talk about them to me

Aalewis?

be a man lol, tell him to fuck off. Ok real life not like that but speak your goddamn mind. Only got one life, dont let social etiquette lay waste to a potentially pivotal moment in your life

i'm not sure who that is, user

just tell your friend straight up that you want alone time, don't be a beta pussy and man up

if you know that the girl feels the same way just tell him that you wanna be alone with her

Thanks anons. Don't really think I think I'm going to get laid when we go, maybe i will who knows, but if we had a really good time, just her and I it would definitely work out in my favor.

god damn this is a feels thread, post some shit pussies

It aint about the sex bruh. To be honest sex is never worth the time and effort i put into getting it. Chicks are all about the smiles you get from em and the number of times they say they are glad you are spending time with them

I think she wanted it to just be us. We didn't talk TOO much about it, but it sounded like she wanted it to be just be us. When she gave me that "look" I interpreted it as "fuck I don't know what to say." Or something along those lines.

not him but I think it was to add a feeling of the inevitable

It's my birthday today, and not a single one of my "friends" remembered...

yeah and thats gay. If you want to invoke an understanding of the inevitable, put it to actual form with words, dont try to make your work speak to something you cant describe. Three dots is nothing more than attempt to seem deeper than the text youve written. You wanna be deep show you are by expressing your ideas through semantic means. Dont add merit where there isnt any. he wrote a good poem but he retracted some of the oomph because of the ellipses.

Trú.

bummer man happy birthday

you deserve it

Happy birthday user. How old are you now?

I'll write up some antidepressant anons.
Greentexting experience of true happiness in a moment, keep the thread going.

Haven't had a single friend since I was 9 years old

Yeah she does. It's that you're insecure otherwise this thought wouldn't even have been entertained. It's a ridiculous notion that he come along and he's trying to wedge himself in to get some side action or just cockblock you.
The girl is expecting you to shoot him down.

Thanks Anons. I'm 20 now. Hopefully I don't kill myself before my next birthday. Best of luck to everyone

why not

mine was monday and I got treated like shit on the night before

happy birthday, user

Robbie Rotten smokes? That bastard!

Fuuuuuuck...

People just don't like me. I'm one of those guys who are just too quiet and introverted and if there is something I've learn about the matter is that absolutely nobody likes that

Thanks for clarifying that. He isnt necessarily trying to cockblock me in this situation, but he would fuck her, everyone I know would fuck her if given the opportunity. I don't have that much experience with woman but I can tell he's too deep in the friend zone. Not saying I've experienced that with her, but her and I have at least fooled around several times.

why are you introverted

But I'll definitely talk to him about this shit.

Umm that's not something you chose to be, it's a personality trait.

At 20 I was a mess too. And I had another dip a couple years back.
Ups and downs are part of life user. And some people are just late bloomers. Don't sweat it. Focus on getting your mind in order, it takes time, but don't beat yourself up. You'll soon find out that everyone has their stories. Typically the more "put together" you think people are, the more shit they've seen, and the greater their capacity for empathy. They might not just come out and talk about it, because it's not on their mind anymore, they're past it. And in some years, you'll come across a confused 20 year old too and be able to tell them it'll work out eventually, they just gotta take your word on it and hang in there.

no explain to me what goes through your head when you decide not to talk to people

user, she said yes to going there with you. Alone. Shes already greenlit you. The only way you can ruin it now is by second guessing yourself and hesitating. Focus on showing her a fun time, and don't be afraid to become intimate with her. If she's comfortable with you, if she's giving you those eyes and smiles, just kiss her. Nothing bad would happen if it were a misunderstanding, but in your situation it won't be. Just slide your hands on her, touch her, kiss her neck, whatever feels right to let her know you want to be intimate with her. Right now she's banking on you to reel her in and give her the affection and validation SHE wants just as badly as you do.

Girl I'm in love with just gave birth to her first child yesterday

I haven't been able to feel anything ever since she went with him.
A few weeks after I broke my hand and I realised after 3 days 'cus my fingers were getting purple and I went to the doctors. Yes, it was THAT hand.

>inb4 betafag
you're the one in a feels thread, you betafagpussy.

She asked me to go with her first off. Now that I think about she definitely wanted it to be us, since we were talking about how she wanted to split the costs and shit.

But there's so much more to it. She told me she doesn't want relationship with anyone, she can't be with me and all this shit. Says she doesn't want have sex with me, yet she continues to make out with me(she intitated it) and let me finger her. I could write a book on everything that has been going between her and I.

I'm just not gonna to not over think it. When we get there I'm just gonna focus on having a good time and forget all that shit.

you're goddam right, I hate that pic

>I'm just not gonna to not over think it.
That's it. I don't know what's bothering her, but if she wants to rake it up then by all means, otherwise don't fret it. She's obviously into you. However far she's willing to take it, enjoy the moment and don't stress about it. If anything, making yourself her carefree haven will let her open up faster.

Have a bigger version I use as my background feelbros

Ever since she shot me down Ive had a totally different attitude towards her. And she has done the same, I feel she respects me more and is maybe more into me now because I told her straight up how I felt about her leading me on a bunch of other shit.

If I want to have sex with her, I'm really going to have to work for it, shes not easy. Her and I were talking about this and she told me "good things come to those who wait" and gave me a kiss, so there's some hope.

Anyway thanks user, don't mean to vent all of this to you.

Me too.

That's why we're here.

I'm not sure what you mean by "work for it" but you're not meeting a list of challenges bro. You just need her to want it. To feel desired and sexual.
If you're already fingering her I mean, you're already into foreplay so I'm a little taken aback that it stops there. Is she a virgin or something?

Different user, but I have (self diagnosed) crippling social anxiety. I can't help but think "careful don't say something stupid" "act natural" then I say hi and im like "oh god im retarded" "could i have said it worse" and sometimes i get all sweaty and shaky and sick and i just want to run away

Was a dumb meme shit but, actually think about it guys.
We're all getting older, day by day, year by year. Eventually, you'll be old, and no one will care about you.
No one will like you, no one will want to be around you or have you around.
I can't speak for everyone but, I've never cared much about my grandparents or uncles. Never had them over much.
My great grandmother is in hospice care. My family visits her once a week.
She gets to decide what outfit she wears tomorrow. That's it.
Bedridden, her meals are given to her, she has the tv on and stares into space and is basically just waiting for her body to give up.
I don't want to live like that. Unable to move, trapped in a bed, waiting for death.
I'm not afraid of dying. But I am afraid of a life I can't control, with no choice or freedom. Or worse to have my mind slip away from me and to lose who I am.
I have every intention of killing myself around 70 or so whenever I first feel my body starting to give out.

I mean I think she doesnt want it to be some quick fuck and wants me to prove how much I want her. She's not that promiscuous, she very picky about the guys she fucks.

She is not but I am. She knows I am too, didn't tell her at first but she knew. She like to tease me about it from time to time too.

why do you care what they think of you

Tell me how you feel

Not very fast or slow
Just soft and low
The same as when you tell me how you feel
Tell me how you feel

Not very fast or slow
Just soft and low
The same as when you tell me how you feel

Tell me how you feel

Have you tried straight up telling her that you want her, not just to fuck her but to make love to her?

That for both of you, playing these games is silly, because you both know that what you want most is each other? That that is all that matters?

>have a little fling with a qt for a while IRL
>broke it off a while ago because the timing was just not good, we understood fine, nbd bruh
>she asked me just to be her friend
>it wasn’t ideal but I was willing to let it go
>doing_ok.png

>fast forward a couple weeks
>had a mechanical keyboard I was planning to give her for her birthday
>i’d been planning to do so for months anyway and since I already had it...
>figure fuck it, I’ll follow through as just a friendship gesture
>not like I’m gonna use it for anything anyway (my current KB is superior)
>not really looking for anything anymore
>head down, meet her and her friend at a parking lot
>we have to park there because of winter parking restrictions: no parking on the street until spring
>greet them, try to make everyone laugh, it kind of succeeds
>ask politely if I could get some help bringing my stuff since we were all going to the same place anyway
>get a firm no
>uh…ok
>end up having to drive to the place, have my buddy (who lives there) give me a hand, then drive back to the parking lot
>they’re already gone
>have to walk back in the snow
>first_red_flag.jpg

>get back
>still trying to keep my mood up, not letting shit get me down
>set up my rig, gonna play the vidya with bud
>we play some various games for a while
>she finally gets back
>she greets everyone, all cool…i thought
>give her the present as she is going upstairs with her friends
>don’t hear from her the rest of the night
>second_red_flag.jpg
>go to the side room where i’d been sleeping whenever I was down there before
>sleep.exe

cont?

God no. I'm gonna live every breath. But I want to LIVE it. If it means breaking bones, then break them and wrap them up. If it really comes down to it, give me a rifle, let me give my last words to my guys and walk out the gate. I don't really care where they point me but hell if I'm not going out with a good reason.

Realistically though, that is if I don't have a spouse then that I kinda have obligations to, of course.

:/

Sort of but not really. Basically just told her how I always wanted my first time to be special, and she is the right girl for it and it would mean a lot. I had to throw it out there for her to know.

She's damaged, she has a lot of baggage so I'm not sure what he deal is. Maybe she can be playing with emotions but why would she go this far? I believe she really does care about me and has strong feelings for me but shes low key a huge mess right now.

I think we're gonna have to loop back to not overthinking it.
You got a fun outing ahead of you with her. Enjoy.

Yeah were just talking in circles at this point. Thanks user I'm really looking forward to it now.

I don't know. Once I was scolded by a teacher, and I heard a large group of friends nearby. So I go over for some comfort, as it's always nice seeing them talk to each other and have fun even if I'm just watching. When I arrived at the group they all just got dead ilent and stared at me and asked what happened. My heart started pounding and my vision blurred. I flew into a panic and ran off and cried uncontrollably for like 5 minutes.

yeah go for it

>Mom dies of Coronary Artery Disease.
>Only one left in direct family.
>Dump ashes.
>On top of cremation services, have to balance school and proceeds in her will.
>Be me.
>21 M
>Haven't found much time to reflect on much.
>In such matters, my girlfriend determined that I hadn't devoted much time for her.
>Splits up

Come to think of it, I really don't care. I've been waiting for a surge of emotion to just overwhelm me, but nothing has happened. I'd like to tell someone how I felt if I understood it, or even if they knew what it was like to lose your whole family.

Idk /b. Just kinda detached from myself.

onward

>morning
>playing some diablo with broheim
>conversation comes up
>it’s about last night
>ohno.gif
>had to find out secondhand that she suspected me of having an ulterior motive
>was told that if she accepted it would somehow make me think she wanted to date me
>fucking_what.mp3
>confront the mutual friend over facebook who was initially told
>mutual friend didn’t come to me first because she thought she was giving me a choice in the matter
>confront them on this and they should have fucking told me
>third_red_flag.jpg
>let it go for a while, that’s future me’s problem

>eventually confront her over text
>express my displeasure at having to find out that way
>explicitly declared numerous fucking times that this isn’t the case
>I had already got the thing and just wanted to do something friendly–she SAID she did want to be friends after all–and that there are no ulterior motives in play here
>apparently, that isn’t enough
>basically get (implicitly) told to go fuck myself anyway
>she will not listen and seems to continue to believe I’m trying to fuck her
>ohfuckthis.exe
>load up my shit in a hurry
>go home PISSED
>proceed to get shithoused drunk and shitpost all night about nothing in my depression

For once, I DIDN'T want to fuck her.

I posted this earlier

>A little over a year ago I start a new job at a restaurant
>Immediately a server catches my eye
>She's gorgeous, but different. She's unique, interesting. Weird but in such a good way.
>Straight up manic pixie daydream girl trope
>I want to ask her out, but it's work. I think she likes me but she's so eccentric she could just be hard to read
>I'm personally still overcoming lingering insecurities after a purely toxic two year relationship.
>Every time I get an opportunity to ask her out I freeze up.
>She gives me all the signs in the world. She gives me her number, she sings to herself and looks at me whenever she comes upon a line like "I really like you" or "You're my favorite guy".
>I still do nothing
>I finally decide that I'm tired of this and I want to make a move
>Decide to ask her out
>She walks into the kitchen, right up to me
>this is it, I'm going to do it
>"Hey user, do you know anyone who's looking to buy a bed."
>"why are you selling a bed?"
>"Because I'm moving. And not a minute too soon."
>She's leaving. Moving back home on the other side of the country.
>Over the next few days it becomes the talk of the restaurant how everyone knew how much we liked each other but I never did anything for some reason.
>One cook asks her why I didn't do anything.
>Apparently she just says, "I know, right?"
>Realize how she also liked me but I never made my move.
>Now she's leaving forever
>I guess she had a hard time connecting with people. She felt lonely.
>Maybe I could have made the difference

Life is short guys. There's no time to let your fears and insecurities get the better of you. Tell the people in your life what they mean to you because one day you they may be out of your life forever. I've asked her out for coffee before she leaves. I'm going to tell her how I've always felt about her and wish her the best. It's too little too late but at least I can let her know that she had an impact on me and that I will never forget her.

bullshit. You know why, you just cant put it into words. try motherfucker

I miss you, and I have this small spark of hope in me that you'll come back. Some days are harder than others so sometimes that spark grows and sometimes it just fades completely. Since you left I haven't been able to eat, sleep, or think clearly. I can't enjoy music, I can't even go to the park with my dog anymore..everything is a reminder of you. I still have that spark of hope though..and sometimes it's enough to keep me going.

Gotta run out for smokes Sup Forumsros. Hope you're still here when I get back. I'll share some happy feels.

Okay.. I'll try.
:|
The feeling you get when you make a fool of yourself, when you trip in front of your crush, when you loudly blurt the wrong answer in class, that's what it feels like when you say something just a little "off".
I'm afraid they will think I'm stupid, or rude. I'm scared I will "mess up" and do something retarded, retarded being anything from making a slightly off facial gesture to saying something I shouldn't have. And when they respond with anything but a smile, I feel it. It burns. As soon as they walk away, I can't think of anything but how stupid I looked. "Nobody likes you," the voice said. "That's why you have no friends."

youre only describing what youll feel if you fuck up. You aint propounding why you are afraid to feel that

I'm a 29 year old man who let his dad move in with him and now he's lived with his dad for so long, he's put all of his dreams on hold for 5 years. The only way I can move forward is if he dies; and sometimes, late at night, when I can't sleep, I hope that he does die.

I don't fucking know how to word it. It's like trying to describe color or sex. I have many incidences where I fucked up as a young kid that still haunt me to this day, if that helps. One example was where I was walking behind a cousin of mine, who had previously been a bit shorter than myself, seemed taller. Naturally I, being a retarded 11 year old, said "wow you're big!". Picture the look SHE gave me.

Hey lads, can I get some advice?
>turn 20 this month
>go to liberal arts university, love it there
>college football player, pretty fit
>gonna rush a frat this semester after getting familiar with a lot of bros

With the bg info out of the way, here's the meat of my problem.

>have never been in a relationship, virgin
>many are surprised at this fact, with so many people saying "you're so nice and honest" and all that shit
>every girl I've tried to get to know better would reject me in various ways, almost all being low and devious, with no honesty upfront
>from lying that they're busy, excuses, and just flat out ignoring me or blocking me on twitter
>try my best to be kind and understanding, for that's just who I am, but with banter to go along with it
>always willing to give second chances
>always find dissapointment
>just want love
Got any advice for me lads? Wanna hear what y'all have in mind.

Well shit user, I honestly wish i could give you advice on grills but i havent actually found love

I'm just guessing here.

You're desperate and lonely, and you may be radiating this. It makes you seem weak, like you need attention, and makes you unattractive.

You need to be less verbose about all this. You need to present yourself as an actual sexual mate. Like on a primal, subconscious level. What would greatly help you in this, is already seeing those girls you're eyeing as such. In fact you should imagine having sex with them when you're actually talking to them, and you should feel uninhibited about making passes at them.

The situation you need to sketch is one where you're the one they go to for a reprieve, the one who will be satisfying them. And when you're seducing them, you need to make sure anything you say reflects this, and the less you say the better. Don't be a Dr. Phil for them.

Mind you, you can be both nice and sexually aggressive. I'm not telling you to be a dickbag. But you need to be casually flirtatious. It needs to be normalized for them, and you should assert your lust confidently, but in a way that emphasizes you will pleasure them. And when they start responding to the bait, you need to take them. Just grab and kiss them and let the rest come naturally.

>havent actually found love
It will grow where there's room for it. Don't get it the other way around. A romantic bond like this isn't something you hash out with them and arrange. Just act on the attraction, and once you're intimate with them, *then* you will start growing closer together. If the chemistry is there, it will bring you together and cultivate that emotional bond organically.

You guys still here?