WWYD thread, last one hit limit

WWYD thread, last one hit limit
WWYD to Lexi?

Replys get replys

Any one got more of this girl?

Left or right wwyd

Right would get a large smear of cum across her face that left would have to lick off and eat.

pick one and degrade them sexually

Have any more? Lexi looks tasty AF.

fuck righty balls deep in the pussy in her moms bed

Love the red hair. Would love to fill her throat with my cum.

would bend her over those rails and just destroy those baby bearing hips until the inside of her ass matched those rocks

WWYD with more of Nicole?

Is this the same wife posted in the last wife thread?

I would grab her by the hair, throw her to the bed and start face fucking her until she started crying. I would then grab her by the throats and fuck her over and over until she could not take anymore and then came all over her face and tits.

Nicole would have her womb flooded with my seed. There's no way she won't be getting pregnant once I'm through with her.

Bump.

I'd gag her with my cock until she puked.

Wwyd to this filthy slut?

I'd have to force her to her knees and grab a fistful of her hair and make her gag on my dick. She's needs a rough fucking for that attitude she has.
Wwyd to my girl?

Open and ready. Any ideas?

Wwyd

WWYD to Reagen

pick one and WWYD to them?

I'd bend her over, Pull her hair back, and start fucking her cunt until I came inside of it. After that I would push he to the ground and force her to clean my cock with her mouth.

Take left, eat her ass for hours, then pound that pussy before finishing in her mouth.

Impregnate her so fast!!! That is if we could ever get past the anal play

Pick 2. Wwyd

Wwyd?

wwyd?

I'll do a rough reply for a rough reply.

I'd put her on her back as I fuck her missionary. Then I'd get off the bed and have her get on her knees as slap her face with my dick a little. Then start facefucking her making her gasp for air

Wwyd?

WWYD to Teagen? R4R

I'd tie her to the Bed spread eagle. Bring some buddies over. Fuck her a few times. Cover her in cum. Take a pic of her and post on Internet

WWYD if he sang out of tune?

Put head band around neck to choke. Fuck her from behind standing up so those big tits bounce. Cum deep in her pussy

I'd stand up and walk out on him.

just what?

what would you guys do to angie?

I'd tie her up, Insert large objects into her pussy. After she gets the hint the time spent won't be pleasant, I'd call up 4 guys to come over and use her any way they wanted...

Reply for cont?

wwyd?

let her sit on my face as I feast. Would then fuck her ass, finish on that face

right would get that little shirt ripped off of her. id choke her as i fucked her.

would put all of them on strict diets and exercise plans.

WWYD to left or right?

I'd have them give me a double blowjob / titjob. Then have them alternate between licking my balls and sucking my dick. After I've had my fun I'll have them lay down in 69. While they are eating each other out I'll switch between fucking ones right pussy and having the other swallow my dick tasting her friend.

Wwyd?

Left would get gang banged so damn hard. More !

wwyd?

Interest?

what would you guys do?

Still want to Reply for reply? Rough?

wwyd? blonde specifically

You would likely get a reply if you decided to reply to one of the girls here.

post better ones

Post better what?

ive replied to several.
but i guess nobody can tell.

I replied to a couple as well.

double facial

don't play coy with me you know what I mean by that post better looking girls, at the time of my post there were shit ones, still kinda is

You should have said so, But on topic. Replies get replies. Usually DETAILED REPLIES. i'm looking at you

Body please!

sadly the OG post is the only good body pic I have, and by only good one I mean only one

Anyone?

Sure

Reply for reply for anyone else too. Wwyd?

If you want me to continue with this, Just reply.

was mean't for

Would you nut inside this brown slut? She's been cheating on her boyfriend with a few guys who she lets fuck and finish in her raw.

Sorry for the late reply.

I'd take her for a walk, Her wearing a leash, And rent her to every man i seen.

She would be scared and uneasy about it, But that wouldn't stop all the men from fucking her holes, Leaving her crying, used and broken.

wwyd to my cousin?

wife's younger sister. want her bad.

Nerdy wife.

how about this yoga babe? 1/2

2/2

got any more of her? more stories?