You will never have abs like Camren Bicondova

>you will never have abs like Camren Bicondova

Why even live?

Other urls found in this thread:

c-s-s-a.com/?p=7608)
c-s-s-a.com/?p=8551)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I mean good for her, but is that healthy?

She will never have hips like a woman. So jokes on her

probably not, I don't think such a low level of bodyfat percentage is healthy for women (or men, really)

it's working...i'm not looking at her face.

>amerifats
>literally die from being too fat
>it's the #1 cause of death

That's fucking gross.

neither extreme is healthy, you fucking idiot

Why are tranny children so sexually attractive?

because you're a homosexual pedophile

>there exist people who are too fat
>thereby, there cannot exist people who are too skinny
always learning on Sup Forums - Television & Film

>you will never stick in Camcam
Why even live?

(c-s-s-a.com/?p=7608)
(c-s-s-a.com/?p=8551)

>you will never be a little girl

;_;

Ewww

>Just having abs is an extreme

how fucking unhealthy are americans?

Jesus fucking Christ it's like I'm look at facebook comments.
This fit girl will have a longer healthier, more full filling life than someone even remotely over weight. Genetic illnesses, diseases, and sudden death aside she will live longer too. Yet fucking retards like these people believe having abs and low body fat is some how an extreme or skinny and is "unhealthy". God damn you fuckers exacerbate the obesity issues in the US and UK with ignorant fucking modes of thought like that. You really do.

>randypan
Trash it

randypan sucks he just has an idea and he writes it down and then sends it off and doesnt flesh it out

>Muhabba
Great, he'll write one chapter and then never continue it.

>it's like I'm look at facebook comments.

this board is reddit 2.0 and it's filled with nu-male faggots and fat tumblrias user

Well Im a resonably healthy person and I can just assume by looking at her that those arent healthy. Like the other guy said, shed have to have a very low fat count and going through her period (just assuming) itd make her far worse off.

>camcam will never perform a strip tease for you
>she will never grind her bare bum on your clothed dick until you blow your load in your pants
>she will never mush her sweety abs on your face
jdimsa

This is the girl from Gotham, right?

WHY ARE HER EYES SO FAR APART?

So are bitches 20x their recommended weight healthy? Do they have healthy periods? Because I have sisters and they have friends fat friends, I mean "fat", grotesquely obese and I have heard the nasty shit that happen to women who are too fucking fat for their own good. I don't think the girl in OP has the issue of menstruation pooling in her vaginal opening and congealing because she is so fat that her thighs prevented the blood from escaping and nearly giving her toxic shock. As a matter of fact I'm positive if she has issues with menstruation it's minimal at best.

Because God is real

This is LITERALLY meant for you.

And it's literally retarded because there is nothing "unhealthy" about the girl in OP as a batter of fact she isn't even as ripped as the image implies she's flexing and probably photoshopped to hell.
Anyway comparing someone who is cut or fit to someone who is obese and trying to say they're both on equal footing of health is beyond idiotic. It shows you know jack shit about human physiology and anatomy.