s/fur thread
Image is fucking fabulous so janitors don't get [TRIGGERED]

Hey, drawfag.
Yes, you.
Fix this chicken's creepy eyes.

there has been a triggering...

have you felt it?

>so janitors don't get [TRIGGERED]
janitors dont delete the thread idiot,the thread autosage becouse the OP was a retard

Why is 23.jpg posted here of all places?

They ought to, you fucktards should move over to trash already.

anyone else notice the hamster dance song is a direct rip off of the opening song to this movie?

it totally is

Would you prefer a return to the days of Hetty?

No I mean which would piss people off worse?

Hetty or 23

there's just something absurdly amusing to me about 23.jpg. hetty was just shitty.

Well that was the point of Hetty. Irritating everyone with a shitty comic that contained nothing but build-up without any payoff.

It was meant not to be amusing for anyone except the person spamming it.

Damn! those curves!

You should put those up in a torrent or something somewhere. I would be happy to share them with the wonderful s/fur threads on Sup Forums when you're otherwise occupied.

thanks lori

The only difference between 23.jpg and Hetty is that Hetty was spammed for far longer than 23.jpg has been.
So of course, 23.jpg isn't as irritating because it hasn't become repetitive for some people yet.

But the spam has been going on all day, so it's pretty fucking repetitive already.

I could prolong it. I mean, I managed to keep Hetty going for literally months!

Why?

To irritate people.

With a Sup Forums pass it took literally zero effort to queue up a decently sized dump, and it got people SO salty.

So you payed actual money to make other people unhappy?

This is the single worst Millhouse ever. This shit is SO force. It's all being posted by the SAME, ONE, SINGLE DICK-CHOCKING FAGGOT.

Actually, I bought the pass to do image dumps over on Sup Forums and /vg/. I was big into Skyrim at the time and was dumping ENB pics.

Making other people unhappy was a just a fringe benefit.

>looks like he hit the nitrous

Fuck, I played too much NFS Carbon...

In all seriousness
>Her feet are not that nice looking
>Human hair on furries tends to look weird.
>The background image being a being the same as the main image is just hilarious looking
>it bothers me that she's not watching the goblet while she pours wine into it
>it also bothers me that you can see wine coming out of the top of it which implies it's being held to high.
>.jpg is a horrible image format which degrades every time you post it
>her ears are too big.

In all seriousness, furry art is garbage period and trying to critique it is like trying to rate literal turds in a toilet.

That's not true. Avians are goddess tier

You misspelled 'garbage', the correct phrase is 'garbage tier'.

kek

Stop being wrong user. You know you want her spread your poorly groomed hairy human legs with her talons and peck viciously at your face while extracting your "seed" you fucking faggot.

equine master race reporting in

More equines please

No, I want to rip her feathers off, remove her legs, and disembowel the worthless creature before shoving her into an oven because the only thing birds are useful for in this world is meat for their superiors.

Honestly why would anyone want to shove their dick into something so inferior and awful? Why would anyone stoop so low as to fornicate with such a pathetic and worthless being?

Why wallow in the mud and sticks when loftier goals could be yours?

yes sir

anything in particular?

Horsefuckers belong over in /mlp/ user

Any zebras would be cool

This is the single worst Millhouse ever.This shit is SO forced.It's all being posted by the SAME, ONE,SINGLE DICK-CHOKING FAGGOT.

This is the single worst Millhouse ever.This shit is SO forced.It's all being posted by the SAME, ONE,SINGLE DICK-CHOKING FAGGOT.