11 grammys

>11 grammys

how mad are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NRWUs0KtB-I&index=8&list=RDeXvBjCO19QY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>caring at all about grammys

mad but I ain't stressin

Yeah, but...who was it that actually won the Grammy...? hm? Who was it that whined about being "robbed" over an album clearly more deserving...?

kanye?

Since when did Sup Forums give a shit about music that got grammys?

Zero Grammys. Infinitely more influential.

You can say that about most music.

Fuck Kendrick. Any white person who listens to this guys music is a fucking cuck!

Wrong

I agree with you unironically & I am not even white

name literally 12 albums that death grips influenced

not mad at all .. merely proves the award it utterly, totally and completely without any relevant meaning or significance to the art of music

Oh okay

Yank Crime wears itself out pretty fast.

>2017
>still ringing up grammys as some big artistic merit.

Blackstar for one

>grammys

>Grammys

Wew

all awards are kinda embarrassing, famous millionaires don't need to be slapped on the back.

give the event hosting budget to charity or something

grammies?

Spbp

grandmothers

This but unironically

GRAMUH MUH

WUZ ALL THAT NOIZE

this is a quality meme

whats a meme

>nigger award for being a nigger

really fires the neurons

good taste
youtube.com/watch?v=NRWUs0KtB-I&index=8&list=RDeXvBjCO19QY

Black Star
Yeezus
Cherry Bomb
Show Me the Body's whole shit

Theres this band outta bmore that i played a show with in ny at trans pecos last year. I forget their name tho. But obviously influenced by stefan and the boys.

I'm sure there are more, but to deny Death Grips' influence is pretty fucking retarded. Like em or not, they were a breath of fresh air for a lot of artists, big and small.

wow 2 whole albums of unconfirmed influence

10 more to go

haaaa I remember when this board loved Kendrick. Now he's popular though and most on here hate him. So typical, so little integrity at all it's hilarious to watch things shift this way

Can someone explain to me what Kendrick means when he says he's carrying on the tupac legacy?

Kendrick doesn't hit people anywhere near the same way tupac hit the people. Tupac could do it just in the way he delivers his lines, and the people could verify that he wasn't talking bullshit because literally anytime he got the chance to be in front of a camera he would have a bible's worth of material to start preaching about.

I don't really get what kendrick has to do with any of that.

the only thing death grips influenced are a bunch of nu males to disobey their parents when asked to clean their room

I agree that they are pretty different, but
>bible's worth of material to start preaching about.
This is one of the things that Kendrick does all the time in interviews and such, that was one of the worst ways to differentiate them.

I'd argue the first part too actually, but that's pretty debatable.

I guess I see what you're saying in retrospect, I probably just need to look at more interviews. I just never saw him go full pac preach mode really

>grammys
I'm literally laughing that you think this is important in any way

>Grammys

Grammies*

>11 of them says absolutely zero about an album's significance