Fluffy abuse thrad for autistic people

Fluffy abuse thrad for autistic people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ioBXlw0-vo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck yeah. Keep this shit alive

This is good stuff.

can someone please explain these to me, even just remotely what's the big deal about these threads?

i've seen them for years and have no fucking clue what's going on unless its just a sadistic thing.

well yeah pretty much
>we've had shit like this before though (happy tree friends)

Reginald, my family's unicorn fluffy, was an absolute fucking asshole. It seemed like every five goddamn minutes, he'd be whining for attention. If it wasn't about food or water or cleaning up his shit box, it was to show someone how he could put one wooden block on top of another or how he could push his ball around with his nose or some other inane bullshit.

My wife and daughter? You know, the only two people in the house who actually ~wanted~ a pet fluffy? Where were they when Reginald starting whining? Busy with other shit; that's where. And even if they did hear him, it was always, "Oh, dear. Can you go see what he wants?" or "Daddy, I'm busy with (insert activity here), can you look in on Reggie please?"

A man can only take so much and I'd had enough. When my wife...ahem..."won" an all inclusive spa day for two, I decided that it was time to give the little rat bastard some of his own medicine.

youtube.com/watch?v=_ioBXlw0-vo

>Fluffy abuse thrad for autistic people
Now that's something I can get behind.

Linked pic is the end result of the short story stub BTW.

Sooo, do you guys masturbate to this or what?

Oh, sure, I remember HTF. I'm old now and totally forgot about them.

i only remember cause its the only argument people use when someone questions this

you must be new here

You've seen these for years, but have never seen the explanatory image? GTFO.

I guess he saw them bumped but never went into a thread

Last time I got into an argument with retards on this thread it lasted til 7 am.
I got shit to do tomorrow, so I'll just dump these two and then lurk.

now u're not so fast!

HAPPY FATHERS DAY

His fate was sealed the second he called her stupid.

dumping my entire fluffy folder in hopes of saving this thread