What's the worst thing you have ever done to a human being?

What's the worst thing you have ever done to a human being?

I sneezed on a random stranger this one time. Didn't say sorry either. AMA

I have a couple bad ones. You decide.

I had my senile grandmother take out a second mortgage on her house and deposit it into my bank account. She obviously didn't know what was going on.

One of my close friends has a master's degree and i'm a bit jealous so overtime he puts me down as a job reference I tell the company that he has a drug problem. I'm afraid of seeing him succeed.

I also purposely caused the divorce of my parents by setting up my dad and making it appear that he cheated even though he didn't. He doesn't know to this day who did it but he accuses his ex friend.

my ex ex girlfriend was a bit crazy

she did the whole "if you leave me I'll kill myself" thing

I said "okay, I'm moving out tomorrow"

woke up and he was dead in the bath tub with slashed wrists

I know it's not 100% my fault, but still hit me in the feels. 4 years later I still have nightmares

When I was 17 a friend and I lured a man out to the woods where we hit him with a hammer and fire extinguisher in an attempt to kill him.

It was all for the lulz.
I am now 24 and regret it, I used to be a terrible person.

loved one

With malicious intent or just overall?

Face fucked a 13 year old,

Pic related, her tits

bruh

Got more if you want, lots more.

I got a girl to love me once and managed to fuck it all up and break her heart.

I'm a monster.

Yes as much as you have

If she is 13 with tits like that she is a fat fuck, no thanks dude.

Loved them, apparently.

Impressive tits for a 13 year old. Defiantly want more.

Wiped herpes dick on flatmate's wash cloth

She wasn't the skinniest of girls, no. Coming up

What would you like, tits pussy or ass?

grabbing a grill's ass and tits while we were walking home from school

honestly these days, being thicc is okay as long as she succ

Pussy

Swallowed too.

Yes sir

Honestly just think you're retarded.

a guy sneezed next to me and I didn't say bless you

Wtf is wrong with you

My special needs cousin wanted to hang out with me and his brother and we jokingly told him to blow a dog. He said no, but after we also offered him 10 dollars he did. I regret to this day the shit we put him through. He also drank a bottle full of piss he thought was mountain dew. That one was accidental though.

Cheated on my long distance boyfriend sucking another guys dick, told him a couple days later

Led on a cancer patient

Tits or gtfo cumdumpster

What the fuck

Set up a girl from my high school to be rapped for starting a rumor about me

When I was a nursing student doing in-home hospice care, I fucked a guy for the last two weeks of his life in exchange for his estate. He had no family and left me with $7 million in real estate and liquid assets. I didn't think it was a big deal, but many of my friends stopped trusting me after that.

Back when I was a kid in 2nd grade my friend and I were playing cops and robbers.
We were running around outside during recess when my friend pulls out a pencil and pretends that it's a knife.

He went to pretend stab me, but ended up hitting my eye.
I went ballistic as a kid, and punched him square in the nose, and grabbed his pencil and stabbed him in the back with it a few times.

Suffice to say I was unpopular from that point on, and had no friends until I hit highschool.

When i was 10 there was a kid that i hate so much. My friend hold him in his back while i whipped him with a homemade whip made of rope.. i also forced a 4 year old to eat a bar of soap. At school i threw sand at a newly painted wall and blame the kinder garden kids. They got scolded but someone saw me did it. I was a bad kid back then. Now that i have kids i regret everything.

Beat the shit out of hobos for fun

Made a homeless kid act out different animals to.amuse my friends and I while drinking cause the kid wanted a beer , after an hour of him entertaining us we didn't give him shit

Sold my roommates clothes for drugs

Posted nudes of a friend of mine on this site after I found them while fixing her pc

kek

shot a man in the chest from about 400 yards...

Definitely on the Autism spectrum with feelings of inadequacy.

kek

stole the bank of my rs gf to fund my risky pking habit

>>be me in jr high school
>>hall monitor is an evil nasty bitch
years of her yelling and being a hateful old cunt
th grade- senior high school and new building
>>fucking old hag gets transferred
more years of this walking fart factory
and graduated
>>became an EMT
>>get a call for respiratory distress
>>it's the fucking cunt, bitch, hag
>>lungs filling with fluid very quickly
>>take her to the hospital
>>dr says she will die before the meds kick in to make her piss out the fluid.
>>staff walk out of the room and I stood at the foot of her bed
>>she looked at me while breathing like a fish out of water
>>I smiled at her so she knew how much pleasure I had watching her die
>>now I'm older and feel bad
>>Lol nah. Just kidding. I'm a piece of shit

Convinced a hot grill to try codien with me. We take codiene, but she doesn't know I took a nar can spray that blocks oppiods. I pretend to pass out. She passes out, I rape her with a a condom. Good fuck.

go on

My girlfriend has been pregnant three times. I superdose her with vitamin C every time so she'll miscarry. I just let her think it's a problem with her

MODS! MODS!! MODS!!!

post em dowg

This guy knows how to do this. Hi old fag. i see you user.

In gym class, I booted a retarded kid in the back through a pair of double doors for being annoying. No one said anything; apparently I had a reputation as a psycho before this that I was unaware of.

I was a kid at the time, but I honestly can't say I wouldn't do it again.

I masturbated to sh0ta and zoo

molested my little sister

>Dated some new girl at my school a few years back
>Dumped her, since she cheated on me
>She'd been depressed for a while and anxious since she was failing her classes
>Offer to help her
>Give her the wrong answers for lulz
>Watch as she fails all her classes for that semester
>Ends up making her really depressed
>Convince her current boyfriend to break up with her, by telling him that she cheats
>See her at school the next day just bawling
>kek.exe

rape

Pro-Tip. Im writing that one down.

Told my mom to kill herself.

Yeah, O K.

Confirmed 22 yr old virgin

those are some gross tittays.
also MODS MODS MOOOODS

I shitpost in Sup Forums

did you sneezed on that guy

that is awful. never do anything like that again.

Are you male or female? And why the fuck did your friends stop trusting you after that, lol?

did he give you aids bro

I work in the radiology department of a rinky dink hospital. We're supposed to tell patients to wear vests when we put them in certain machines, especially our old POS C-arm. I don't ever give anyone a vest unless they ask and I aim the radiation at their reproductive organs for as long as possible. If I've sterilized one nigger, I feel good about myself.

savage

there's still hope
angel emoji

Only an idiot would actually willingly get a scan without a vest, so sterilization would be a good thing.

Keep going user.

Fuck off subway

molested my 4 yr old cousin
he took my peenie in his butt and face

At least you realized you were an asshole and changed for the better. Truth is, every kid is a little shit in some way. That's what being an immature child is. Some people never even realize that they're a cunt and never mature past that point. Example? Look at everyone in this fucking thread.

I puked on a dude once

my little brother went on a burglary spree with one of his friends and was stashing all the loot at our grandma's house. I took my ex-gf's brother's car and loaded all the stolen shit up in his car, drove it back to the school, lit it on fire and walked away. He got charged with all the burglaries, arson, about 20 reckless endangerment charges, and some other destruction of/possession of stolen property charges.

What?

The condom?

I didn't want any evidence.

When I was 15 I was super mad at how a boy dumped me and started dating my friend. So I had a boy I know had a crush on me hold the my ex down while I kneed his balls as hard as I could atleast 10 times...he ended up losing one...I felt terrible. I still do.

*click clackitty clickitty clack*
...I felt terrible. I still do.

>hehehehheh, they'll never know i am in fact not a gril, mwahhahahah

I was high on different drugs at the time with some of my friends. One person I never had talked to was soooo high on ecstasy and coke he ended up collapsed in the hall way. We where by our selves and I just stood there and did nothing and just looking. One of my friends came and called 911. He's fin now but a still laugh when I think about him laying dying of a overdose.

I never said I was a girl

Thx a lot!
Will use that one.

Nice one

As far as I know, everyone I've ever met has been better off for knowing me in at least a small way.

Sure, why not?

>9th grade
>There's a sweet, pretty girl who had her lost her legs in an accident and uses a wheelchair
>Has very few friends due to her condition
>She's a fantastic artist
>My friends and I decide to prank her for shits and giggles
>I pretend I want to be her friend and she warms up to me instantly
>We start to hang out outside of school
>Sleep over at her house one night
>We play video games, playing some Twisted Metal
>Ask her if she can show me her portfolio (she was in the advanced art program in our school and needed to create fifty or so amazing art pieces to pass)
>After a game I say I need to go to the bathroom
>Pull out big-ass scissors from my pocket (big pocket I was wearing jncos) go into her room, and cut the bottom-half of all of her art pieces off and trash them
>Leave
>The next day, she rolls up to me in the middle of class, on the verge of crying, and asks me what happened to her art
>I said, "I made them look like you"
>All my friends laugh heartily
>She rolls over to her table, alone, and just stares at her hands in her lap for the rest of the day

It was less than a month before that art was due, too. There's no way she made it up in time.

regardless of whether that's fake, it's still somewhat sad

Keksellent.

Kys fam

fucked a 14-yr-old boy before he could get loose

>I said, "I made them look like you"

>ex ex girlfriend
>he
Pick one nigger

I watched my brother and some other people shoot a black kid and bury him in the forest. He's still a missing person's case and I can solve it in a split second.

My brother's a piece of shit and I'd be delighted to watch him get dragged off to jail again. If only the person he killed was white and was an actual person.

told my mother she had terrible cooking

dis is some real shit copy pasta u know that?

they're stupid gullible garbage but if odds then jews win

>thinks what he says on Sup Forums is anonymous
>just confessed to being an accomplice to murder and a possible hate crime
>kek

if you're telling the truth youre a fucking idiot user

>have this little a.d.h.d kid friend
>year 6
>hes notorious for starting anarche
>throwing bins and slapping teachers
>anyway i delibritely provoked him by playing a game of seats where he was eating
>10 other people get on both ends of the bench seat and tuggowar to push someone off
>he ends up getting angry from the squash and hits my friend in the nose
>my other friend is notorious for bleeding noses. it happens twice a day for him
>anyway it turns out it was a big deal and me and a few others have to testimony hes innocence
>nobody tells the truth and nobody even bothers to show up to the main office
>he got expelled
>hes mom came to me later asking if i did all i could do and i agreed i did
>feelsbad

2 guys one hammer

>>A few years ago I responded to a craigslist add
>>it was titled something like come fuck my girl
>>I respond and show up to the place
>>I get there and talk to the guy, he leads me into a room.
>>There's a gal tied to a bed crying and begging to just let it stop
>>he looks at me and says make it quick. wear a condom or just don't cum in her
>>I fuck her and cum in her and leave.

>>she cried the whole time

>be in mid-20s
>friend starts some bullshit drama just before leaving for boot camp
>drama ends up getting the cops involved
>friend goes to afghanistan
>know I'm going to get this fucker back, just not sure how
>comes back from war a few years later with hot wife
>formulate master plan
>sow seeds of discord between him and wife
>flirt with his wife in front of him as often as I can
>get her drunk and talking as often as I can
>spill secrets to both of them
>marriage begins to crumble
>continue sowing discord, now knowing what is most effective on both of them
>marriage ends
>she leaves
>he's devastated
>publicly tell him to his face I'm the one who did it
>publicly tell him how and why I did it
>he hangs his head in shame

sort of feel bad about it

I made a fattie eat sticks of 4 sticks of butter and 2 raw potatos; than hit him with a whiffle ball bat until he puked

I'm female. They considered me a gold digger and a whore.

No, he had brain cancer. He was in his 60s