Damn.
She's hot.
Story?

Same girl?

Nice

yes

Girls are disgusting

Do people really jerk off to this?

Yes. I love dirty pussy and ass and sniffing and licking a girls dirty panties is amazing.

Yes, I do too!

Which pic have you blown the most loads to?

Love these

This is one of my favotites

another fav

So hot. Any of the owner?

Moooooar

My step moms. Such a strong sweet smell and taste

Who is the owner?
Pic?

Dont know

this threat is gold

I too have a unhealthy addiction to dirty panties.

My gf rarely soils her panties, wtf with these girls?

Your gf is boring

no idea, its odd. got any pics of your gf's panties?

Every time my sister leaves the house i go right to her hamper for some dirty fun

Getting a pair right after the bitch takes them off is best, still warm and moist. smell so strong it could knock you out. Yum

Sisters. These were right off her, she was dirty that day

can we see your sis? those panties are fucken cute.

Nasty panties show why I do not go down on girls.

any ass stains?

Nasty panties are exactly why I love going down on girls

there was some shit on the string, but didnt get a pic. had to be quick with the pics she was in other room. Was more concerned with licking and sniffing them

yummy

Clitty litter everywhere

girls are so nasty. I love it.

What's the most enjoyable way for you guys to get panties? Stealing them from friends or friends wives / girlfriends is my go to way.

I'm the same. I will steal from acquaintances as well as long as I won't be pegged as the only suspect. Nagged a few from strangers as well.

Stealing them from my sister and step mom mostly. I get them from a cousin and sisters friends every once in a while

How do you get them from strangers? Just at their house with someone else or something?

laundromat is a good place to get strangers

Most strangers' panties I've acquired through the pool at the gym. Sometimes they won't have a lock so they bring their bag out to the pool area. When the opportunity arises, I'll raid their bag and rummage for their panties real quick. These 2 I got from a college professor on different occasions. Also sometimes women will leave their dirty laundry basket in the laundry room. The variables are too vast, so I check around first, and then strike fast and leave.

Fuck that's hot. Got any pics of this professor?

Seems a little risky and hard if you want dirty pairs. These are my most recent grab from my friends wife. He left his apt for a second to go pick up a package. Went straight to their room on a mission. Grabbed these, gave a few others a good sniff, rubbed one clean pairs on my dick and took a lick of her vibrator. Planning on round 2 if I can get in there alone for a few minuets

Laundrymat is what I meant seems risky

No. She's a Chinese lady in her early 40's, who looks like she's in her early 30's.

These are from a friend whom I was helping move. She went to take a shower and I raided her panties. These were all she had on her, so I nutted in the white one with blue trim, then distributed my cum onto the crotches of her other panties.

it is but that is part of the fun. Have only gotten 1 pair that way though. Have had few chances to steal clean ones, but not that interested in them

lol espionage ninja style panty raider. can we see the wife? wanna see who those cute black lacies belong to.

Laundry room is definitely risky. I haven't done it in years myself, as an apt I raided started putting up cams around the laundry room. Figured it wasn't worth the trouble to snag strangers' panties.

That's her

Kind of feel like going for a bra next time. Or if I can find a dirty pair that's matching. Have some of her fishnets too but those aren't interesting for a picture.

Can someone tell me what is appealing about seeing a girl's vag juice and smelling her shit stains? I honestly don't get it.

I don't go for shit stains or extremely dirty. Just normally worn. Knowing it was against her pussy the whole day.

It smells and tastes good. and it violates her privacy