YLYL

YLYL

2 posters means 1 guy spamming... how sad

Guess which one?

I wish I could archive this shit because this is one of the worst YLYL threads ever. Let alone people trying desperately to make a new format like "Pickled", but holy fuck is this just sad.

the cancer of Sup Forums

Please just let this 404, holy fuck some faggot from Reddit is having a field day.

kekd so hard

LE EBBIN ARMY DDD DFOONI MAYMAYS XDDD D D LELELEL HHAHHAHAH LE FOREVER ALONE XDDDD OKAY.JPG TRLED HARD LEL!

Pickle will never catch on. I would legitimately have a Banana thread right now because of the forced shit that's more forced than the forced shit. Bit of a Pickle is some of the new-faggiest shit I have ever seen, the people who post it are autistic because it's not even annoying, it's annoying to think that people bandwagon on shit tier memes like this because it's popular.

SAVE THIS THREAD

Yellow 5 reporting in

Are we seeing a new meme being born? Will pickles reign supreme over bananas?
Find out on the next Y L Y L!

How? Are you a fucking retard?

Fuck you, you fucking loser.

You will never defeat my collection

>pickles
>bananas

who are you people, the ones that get joy from this?

this is meme warfare

captcha: sage

Can someone please fill an entire room with hundreds of pickles and bananas and spray tomato sauce over everything to make ot look like a battle went down?

At least Banana has some variety being that it's a error message, pickle doesn't have shit. The entire joke is that there isn't a joke.

The cancer is responding to it and giving them what they want, you fucking.