Does anyone else here fucking hate anime

Does anyone else here fucking hate anime

Yea, I know that this site was made for the stuff, but I'm saying does anyone else here not even watch it?

Me. Looks all the same to me mate

>on Sup Forums
>hates anime
how retarded are you, user?

Literally no one cares newfag

Im only here because shit like reddit gives and normies on instagram me AIDS

you are disgusting user.

i dont hate it, i just don't get the appeal. The only anime I ever watched was watamote and it was funny and it did what it was supposed to, be cringy. Besides that I can't get into. It's just not for me.

You're the normie here newfag. Go back to le reddit if you hate animu so much.

>Saying normie in 2017.
Try again newfriend.

How new are you?
>INB4 Took the bait.

With the hickBilly family I grew up with I could never, ever take the shit seriously, all the time and effort the put into making the tits bounce and oversexualizing the women to the point where it's hilarious, I just can't.

No user, you're the normie.

I used to

You just haven't found the right one, OP

I fucking knew this thread would go down the shitter

It's not necessarily bad to me bc despite how silly it is sometimes, I can appreciate the animation of it and what it takes, but besides that I'm not into it.

Mabey

My parents grew up with it, mostly my mom.
>She even had a Husbando.
My mom was literally the one who got me into Anime.
So every time I watch Anime, I think of my mom.

She died a couple years ago.

shit man i wasn't calling him a normie, just saying the word anymore i overused and sorta redundant.

:-/

No because I'm not autistic

>my mom got me into anime
Ur srs?

I used to watch Urusei Yatsura all the time with my mom. Sorry for you loss.

My nigga

Tbh if u told me that u watched anime and weren't Japanese (it's their culture you do you or whatever) I honestly would lose all respect for you

Yup. When I was around 10 she was talking to me about her childhood and stuff, then she pulled out this anime called 'Candy Candy' (Didn't aired in the USA.) It was in Spanish, but I didn't mind.
Time went on, I discovered more and more. She even sometimes asked how the Anime I was currently watching was doing. And if anything interesting happened. She really liked Kiniro Mosaic for some reason.
Lum was my first Waifu.

>hates anime
>comes to Sup Forums

Again, I know that Sup Forums was made foe discussing anime, and for that reason I'm only really attraced to b for shit that's acctually funny. It's not the wishy washy stream of XD le RANDUM shit from reddit

I don't understand why people will dismiss an entire media just for a reason like "it's anime". Dose the fact that it is anime make what ever the content worthy of an immediate dismissal? I understand some people can't get over the language thing, but you don't have to tell people you watched dubbed

>saying normie

what a normalfag
get back

>pic

>tfw haven't been replying to these in vague hopes that she would

Have you tried watching something like JoJo's Bizarre Adventure?

I guess I should use normal fag next time

Is that a JoJo reference?

I just said I hate anime

i'm trying to like because some of my friends watch it but i just can't it's boring as all hell and all the charecters look the same. I was able to get through the first season of highschool dxd but not sober

Don't force it, man. If it's not your thing, it's not the end of the world. Keep in mind, it took me awhile to like it too.

Just the idea of a "wifu" in general shows that the human race has failed

Thats like the exact opposite of autistic. Your like the autist in school calling other people retards.

Stay weeb gaylord

If this fuck-tards can choose their genders, protest over a dead black man, then why can't I like 2D women.

As much as a fucking weeb as I'm going to sound doing this, i hate it too much when people misspell basic shit. It's common knowledge if you've been on this site for even a day that it's "waifu" not "wifu"

>OP
>When you watch SAO instead of JoJo

I don't hate it, but I'm not delusional enough to think it's good overall, or that there's more than a few good series. Ippo, DB/Z, FMA/B, Bobobo, Bleach, Ashita no Joe, Cowboy Bebop are the only good ones I can think of.

On a semi-related note, is anyone else livid about TF2's bullshit "you can't join unless matchmaking lol hur durrrr" thing?

Op here, I dont even play tf2 I just found d the image in another thread

>as much of a fuckin week I'm gonna sound

Yea, you do sound like one

We're trying to recommend GOOD anime to him, user

*weeb

Not everything's a JoJo reference for fucks sake.

Burnt

Well be angry about it anyway, it's bullshit

> current year
> "newfriend"

Autistic/10.

Yea, but some of those are real life issues, not ones that are made up of loneliness and computer animation

Is that a Gundam reference?

I also hate anime, but I enjoyed JoJo.

Proof that Jojo isn't an anime

>Nigger Dying
>Real Life Issues
Choose one.

Are the tits too small for it to count as "REAL" anime user?

Everything's big in Jojo, user. The fat people are all obese, the muscles are all swole af fam, and even the ""not hot"" anime girls' tits are huge.

Shit I might start watching then

Dead thread abandon

Everyone hates anime user,except retards and faggots