The average black man dick is eight inches while the average white man is five...

The average black man dick is eight inches while the average white man is five, the tallest people on earth are a sudanese African tribe even the women is an average six foot, the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians they are doing better than even the Asians, the best athletes in the world are black they dominate rugby, soccer, American football' base ball, tennis and golf you name it oh and we've taken formula one so just bow down to the black kings it also takes six white man to take down one black man just get over it there is nothing you can do about the fact that God made black men strong.

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video4125399/amateur_interracial_hard_fuck
youtu.be/63N6Z_NDM-E
hclips.com/videos/gaping-queenomg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not strong enough to raise your damn kids or survive a bullet tho

Sage

OP is white until proven otherwise.

shit, forgot, yeah. sage in all fields.

cuck trhd cmnofied

my big dick cums big

long live the black mans cock

Sauce please

Except that's wrong you fucking retard
>not even googling average penis size by race

Sage goes in all fields.

the black mans cock is undisputedly good for sucking

>smartest people are the Nigerians

2/10 you made me reply

Sage

Strong yes, smart no.

>5
nigerians have the biggest dicks of them all

What about average black iq?
/thread

What's the problem with beating a nigger. You can't tell when you're causing bruises.

nice meme cuck

pfft. no matter what you say about that shit black man.. white people will one day invent something to make our dicks bigger... just like we invented everything else.. because blacks were fighting with sticks and stones living under tree branches when we found them.

white rule, blacks follow

niggers are not the best or the strongest white power it takes 24 niggs to take down a white plantation owner so stop your nagging cotton picker and ie

This thread is funny because all you whiteys are getting triggered

Damn I thought tumblr was bad but look at you all

Oh yes, blacks are so supierior. Thats why they have been enslaved by literally every other race on the planet. My ancestors literally owned yours. I will give you credit for being the second smartest animals on earth, after human beings of course, but that will not change the fact that you are a stinky gorilla.
>spits bait out
OP is a fucking faggot.

Sage

big dix

sauce?

nigger sauce in my mouth

I'm black and even I cringe at this retarded bullshit.

>blackies posting on Sup Forums how blacks are the best.
>"we smart, athletic, and got big dicks".
How insecure can you be? :^)

Inferiority complex, much

Countries run by blacks, top tier.

Only inferior humans dreams about the women of other race

well. i do love me some white wimmins
>>shameless nignog

I work with a bunch of Nigerians they are fucking thick as pig shit

love me some black cocks

its a snapchat

gf and her bull. any interest?

slut from my college who fucked a black dude for money

What a lucky girl.

wewuz KANGZ

N
Nigg
Nigger
Niggers
N
Nigg
Nigger
Niggers
N
Nigg
Nigger
Niggers
N
Nigg
Nigger
Niggers
N
Nigg
Nigger
Niggers
N
Nigg
Nigger
Niggers

>the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians

top kek

moar? sauce?

What about this tho?

Maybe in the results of her HIV test.

sauce?

Funny how white people are trying to act tough by saying that Asian girls like "big white dick" here and there while being butthurt about superior black men taking their women and wives.

XD

dude check out Sup Forums for a good laugh, bunch of insecure white boys LMAO.

>the average white man is five
lol thats quite exaggerated

Nice b8 m8. Sage

I like to imagine that threads like this are a team of idiots talking shit because they have nothing to do. Maybe we have a whole group of blacks or a whole group of whites. Bunch of fucking idiots.

>white guy invents penis enlarging drug
>expandwhitedong.jpg
>black men take pill
>expandblackdong.jpeg

White men never win

You are proud of yourself for having black skin. Congratulations, alert Fox News & CNN because we don't give a shit. / thread

How much?

Niggers gonna nig

The only reason why there are so many blacks dominating sports is that you were eugenically bred during the slave trade. The strongest slaves were forced to breed, hence making a gigga slave that can pick twice as much cotton.

THis makes me harder than when i watch kittens getting murdered

We like to pick and choose what versions of fact and measurement to employ, just for the sake of encultred pleasantry. It's a tough pill to swallow, for humanity as a whole, that there are intrinsic cultural, historical, regional and genealogical differences between us. You could say the African is less likely to easily integrate into an advanced society - and this makes them lesser. I'd argue against that, though. They serve a natural purpose in their region of origin, which is a lot closer to ecological equilibrium than most other races have evolved to. They are very rooted, physical beings. They're a constant reminder of where we came from, and how we've survived.

True, and a hut is usually constructed from items and resources found in their natural habitat. The hut will only last seasonally, before becoming reclaimed by nature. That's another beautifully poetic piece of biology, in regards to the indigineous peoples of Africa. They have the lowest life expectancy worldwide, but the nitrogen levels in their sub-Saharan topsoils are on par with those of Midwest America. They are reclaimed back into the earth at a rate so natural for a mammal, nature benefits from it. Whenever I see "black on black crime/homicide" on the news, I try to keep in mind the environmental, ecological benefits to their biological behaviors.

You mad black boi?

white girls that fuck niggers are just undeveloped white people. that's why they connect with niggers because they're both undeveloped. all the white girls i talked to that have nigger lovers are dumb as a box of rocks because fucking a dark, stinky, ashy, gorilla looking thing is a mental disease just like homosexuality. i'm just glad i wasn't born with it. i'm a girl, btw

>replying to a bait thread
>knowing its low quality bait
>still being mad
I think we won this one Sup Forumsoys

Strong slaves to do more work
Intelligent slaves to find better ways to do more work
Better atlheletes to help white owners earn more
Overall strong coz survival of the fittest. The weak niggers were just ethnically cleansed away, after all who wants a weak ass slave?

do you have this video? I love watching amateurs make mistakes online

200 for most guys, 500 for the nigger

xvideos.com/video4125399/amateur_interracial_hard_fuck

Have fun. She kinda cries

yep
post story about how you got into doing this, any more pics you have, and the most humiliating details/things she's said and done
plss
(no cucko)

Are you autism

Is $200 worth?

More detailed thread of her here but probably yes

hey they are smarter than the old white people who send money to the nigerian princes...

kek

How much longer are you fags going to keep this up? You're shitting up not just this board, but the entire site itself.

Can I have a source on this or anything? I only see that it is questionable online.

YOUR ASSUMPTIONS ARE HILARIOUS PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEARN TO LOVE YOURSELF

THESE RACIST WHITE MALES SUFFER FROMA DELUSIONAL SUPERORITY EGO COMPLEX IN COMPARISION TO THE WHOLE SPECTRUM OF HUMANITY NIGGA U AINT SHIT EVERYONE IS JUST AS CAPABLE AND HOLDS THE CAPACITY AND POTENTIAL AS YOU AND YOU FFFFFUCKING HATE THIS WELL THE UNIVERSE IS SCREAMING BACK AT YOU THAT EVERYONE IS LOVE NOT HATE
AND WOMANKIND CAN FUCK WHO EVER THE FFFFUCK SHE WANTS IT WAS NEVER UP TO YOUR CONDESCENDING DELUSIONAL ASS

Niggers are stupid midgets, thats why Africa is such a shit hole that hasn't contributed anything.

you're such a massive cuck frank made a song or you.
youtu.be/63N6Z_NDM-E

fucking love this video. thanks user

That bitch looks fiiiine! Sauce...

If Nigerians are so intelligent, why don't the Princes know a way to keep their own money instead of emailing me about pretending I'm their next of kin? Don't they know I'm white? That shit won't make sense if i say I'm Bondoku's lost cousin.

EVERY DAY ITS POSTED

EVERY DAY THEY TAKE THE BAIT

WE NEED TO GIVE WHITE WOMEN NATURAL ENEMAS IN THE SHOWER DONT LET HER TAKE DUMPS SMOOTH OUT HER BOWEL MOVEMENTS WITH EASE AND PATIENCE DESTROY THIS FINAL FEAR AND ENTER THE ULTIMATE PLEASURE

OVERCOME THE FEAR OF THE PEANUT BUTTER PERSPECTIVE AND INDULGE. SLAP A GLOVE ON & HEAD TO THE SHOWERS IF SHES BACKED UP
ASSIST YOUR LOVER WITH COURAGE
AND CUMPASSION

hclips.com/videos/gaping-queenomg/

EAT ORGANIC FRUITS
AND PLENTY OF
FILTERED WATER FOR THE MOST
CLEANEST RESULTS
BECOME IMMUNE BY
MEDITATION & ALIGN

I SUGGEST WE INSTALL GARBAGE DISPOSALS IN ALL OUR SHOWER ROOMS

Lol
>oh! You mean the place where they bomb schools?
Double kek

Liar. Moron.
Your dick comparison is waaayyy off.
Nigeria is not a home of intellectual giants. The Finns are the best educated.
Blacks do not dominate soccer---Europe and S.America do.
They definitely don't dominate rugby.
Football??? Yeah, best QBs are white, offensive linemen, TE, P&K.
Tennis? Fem maybe, but not Mens.
Golf? You mean Tiger? He's a melting pot.
Formula One??? Laughable. You mean Hamilton (my fav)? He's half and half.
You're a fucking idiot.
There is no god.
Pathetic loser.

BLACK AND WHITE/HISPANIC/ASIAN ECT MEN AND
A WOMAN CAN INDULGE IN AN
EPIC 3SOME SANDWHICH ON THE DAILY

YOUR ONLY WATCHING LIKE ONE TEAM IM SURE
HAVE U SEEN ALLLLL THE TEAMS
EACH SPECIFIC INDIVUAL
I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT

>the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians

Excuse Me?

nigger wut nigger please nigger nigger nigger EKEKEKEKEEKKEEKEKEKKEKEEKEKEKEKEKEEKEKEKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKEKEKEKEKKEEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEEKEKEKKEEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

WHAT THEY ASSUME AS DEGENERACY
IS INFACT THE NATURALITY OF THE HUMAN RACE AND DONE SO ACCORDINGLY WITHOUT EXCESS OF COURSE JOY HAPPINESS AND DISCOVERY OF INNERSLF
THEIR PERSPECTIVE IS THAT OF AN ANCIENT FEAR OF IMPURITY

SWERVE & INDULGE
WHEN U WANNA

LIMITATIONS ARE A FORM
OF DOMINATION AND CONTROL
DESTROY FEAR PARADIGMNS OF
TYRANNICAL EXTINCTION
INEVITABLITIES

Cite examples please.
What sport?
Be specific.

>tfw race has the highest correlation with violence.
Culture-less Bantunigger are confirmed subhumans.