I've been noticing as of late that there's a lot more legitimate femnons coming out of the shadows

I've been noticing as of late that there's a lot more legitimate femnons coming out of the shadows.

What's going on here?
Is there a reason?
Has the climate of Sup Forums changed that much?

Discuss.

well Sup Forums is mainstream as fuck now

it used to a be a bunch of pedos

>implying it isn't still a bunch of pedos

So its because Sup Forums is "popular" or "trendy" right now?

THAR BE NO BITCHES ITT

that's basically the gist of it.
newfags come in believing they're welcome and they welcome any other newcomer. this leads to femanons thinking it's acceptable to come out, since the newfags are encouraging them.

>impling femanons aren't pedos

I'll agree with this guy, when I first got here I was scared shirtless about posting anything cuz I thought I'd get doxed.

I don't really know if this is a bad thing though.
>lonely virgin girl comes to place full of lonely virgin guys

I like to believe Sup Forums does its own filtering of where people go based off what they can handle naturally.
I think that the ones that do make it past the trial by fire should be welcomed.

What do you think?

Traps

They're coming out of the shadows because showing your face is normal now. The numbers haven't changed. Refer to the tits or gtfo rule newfag

"right now"
this shit has been 'popular' for years you fucking idiots

Yeah but the atmosphere has changed there's no denying that.
Remember when mods actually showed that they banned people?
Remember getting banned for being a cunt to a mod?
Fuck Sup Forums has become so unhindered in the most recent years.

because Sup Forums is leddit now
also theyre not femanons unless they post tits.
not for proof or anything, just to discourage the use of "im a girl" to boost your post for more upgoats.
only tits may earn that.

I havent seen any of that happen in like 10 years. But I also never go anywhere but Sup Forums anyway

Well there's your deal right there.
I can remember /news/ back before Sup Forums when Sup Forums still had nazi posters all over the place.
I can remember the god awful /fur/ containment board failure.

I'm not saying this is a boys only club. Girls are welcomed, just not attention whoring sluts who try to completely ruin the point of Sup Forums's anonymity by constantly making things about them. Those type of women should be burned at the stake, irl and on Sup Forums. Or avoided, at the very least.

Yeah, I agree that if they pass the trial by fire, they are good, but that's the point of lurking. Don't show your newfaggyness and you won't get harped on by a shit ton of people shouting "tits or gtfo".

We here at Sup Forums feel in full force of the newfaggotry, since we're the most popular board, so we really have to enforce it the most out of any other board on Sup Forums.

I feel you there's not many that don't cave under the pressure of tits or gtfo and fall into obscurity.

Tbh fam I've noticed we appreciate our clothed posters more than our nude posters.

agreed. we need a new board.

Sup Forums is succumbing to the cancers that have plagued it. In retrospect there were red flags since before moot abandoned us, not that it matters. Now idiot newfags who have been accepted invite all of their friends trying to be edgy and multiply because of it. back in earlier years female anons were scarce and came to the more dedicated boards (if they came at all) not trying to wave their gender around unless they needed something and did a last resort post on b to ask.

Honestly the problem isn't the "femanons" or the newfags but the lousy myspace/reddit mentality; that this is their hangout when they are figuratively and sometimes literally scum in the perceptions of the users who have been here for years.

if you were born after 1999 you are pathetic in the eyes of many, you are inexperienced, you are a tragic loss just waiting to happen, you might as well go plague the real-shitty parts of the internet you wandered here from.

it also doesn't help that after moot betrayed us all the new mods went insane and banned good and bad people alike, making those who carried the essence of this place scram or lurk it out.

/soc/ maybe not Sup Forums
Fuck them, and fuck you for accepting them.
You are actively allowing this place to go from the condensed collective despair from which memes and creativity washed across all corners of the internet to a place that "anonymous" who is no longer legion by the way wont even come.

>Tl;dr: FUCK EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE!