YLYL

YLYL

Oh fuck when did this pickle shit start? I've been gone for a few weeks.

what the fuck is this pickle meme i wanted a ylyl thread. This is just a reskin of the goddamn naked banana fucking low effort damn ass dang darn

Just seeing now today. Someone wasn't creative enough to make their own meme so they pasted a pickle over the bannana

>OP
>Faggot
That's you lot, enjoy YLYL 2017

WAAAHH WAAAAH HOW MANY PICKLES DO YOU SHIT OUT A DAY FROM UR GAPING ASSHOLE FAGGOT LEL

"If I repost it, it will eventually catch on"
>Nobody fucking cares, Kill yourself fucking 9gager

Nice watermelon

The inside of your colon must smell like pickles, since you use them to rub your little boy clit from the inside of your asshole faggot

Just ignore the sheep, they will eventually suicide from depression

Thanks for making this site more casual, you're absolutely useless with this constant repost garbage.

Watermelon suck ass. Fuck off faggit & kys

You get it that's the joke, there's so few images and you're a lazy fucking loser that doesn't actually contribute to a meme, it's just the same ones repeatedly .

Yeah fuck those watermelons, Pickle master race!

i miss the bannanas

what was the original one?

times change my friendo

kinda amazed the human meatball diddnt roll towards the end.

Literally that but without the pickle, the entire thing is just a pepe with a green dick lel

Why you keep posting watermelons?

I doubt it, the pickle garbage won't last more than a week. Then we'll be back to being fucked by the banana just like TJ

If you like getting fucked by bananas you'll love pickles more, they have a firmer shape and slide into your asshole more smoothly because of the natural lubrication. Switch to the better Dilldo, do the right thing

I don't really mind either, it's the same thing and the same people posting. What you do is pretty meaningless and pointless, but you're free to do it. You put way more effort into posting them then it takes me to skip and ignore them. You're the biggest joke on these treads so keep it up.

I bet these pickles are coming from some 12 year old 9gagger who bought a Sup Forums pass with his mom's credit card

This.

Aaaaahhhhh, knew thered be ONE fucking post that might make me giggle. goddamn the rest of you cunts are fucking stupid and you know it kys

am i the only one contributing

Can I help too?

end dump

I'll help you out bro, don't give up

The fuck is up with this meme lately where every mildly humorous image gets some stupid heading attached to it.

restarting dump

I noticed on Reddit's /r/funny that most of what gets upvoted to 50k has dad jokes in the title of the post so that must have something to do with it.

Hasn't the internet always been like that?

whats with all the watermelons?

the french have 12 words for surrender

STOP

fantastic, can't tell the difference between the explore page on instagram and a Sup Forums YLYL, fucking kill me

Nvm I see what you meant by the extra header