Don't reply

Don't reply

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2095186/Christina-Hendricks-admits-came-strong-started-dating-Geoffrey-Arend.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're not the boss of me!

MANOS!

Such a waist :(

I want Christina Hendricks to shrink me into a little baby with her breast milk and then unbirth me.

I just want to sink my teeth into EVERYTHING

so there's hope for me yet?

Are you rich?

He played Muhammad the terrorist in David Zucker's 2008 film, "An American Carol."

>you will never be a paki with a 10/10 titcow wife

>TFW when he gets to taste her snozzberries every night and you never will

What kind of husband you want, senpai?

fuck you I won't do what you tell me
>fuck you I won't do what you tell me
FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME
>FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME

apparently he has a big cock and his suave as fuck

I'm not even into THICC but damn I'll take a slice of that THICC

I won't.....oh shit.

I guess it's official. Love is real, I've been wrong all my life.

FUCKING HOVER THUMB

Did he convert her to Islam? Titcow is a good Muslima wife???!!

She** I meant

>swn say this to you

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2095186/Christina-Hendricks-admits-came-strong-started-dating-Geoffrey-Arend.html

There needs to be a government probe into this relationship, how the fuck did it happen?

Was she an offering so his terrorist family wouldn't kill Christina's family? Is she forced at (metaphorical) gunpoint everyday knowing if she breaks up with him suddenly the US will be hit with wave after wave of suicide bomber?

There has to be a life or several on the line in order for this relationship to work.

Fuck, this gives me hope

A gorgeous tit cow who loves a man for his personality.

She's as rare as a fucking unicorn made out of unobtainium.

Yup, that is a pretty damn nice waist.

iLy, user

Wat? He's a skinny mexican whose biggest claim to fame was a few lines in super troopers, and he was supposed to be put off by an insanely sexy, fully employed female telling him she wants babies? How does this give anyone hope? If anything it only demonstrates how retarded and unfair the world is.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
She is shy or beta? I mean look that guy is fuckin ugly.

don't get it twisted. he may look goofy but he definitely has a long thick cock that he plows her with. she was intrigued by his personality then fell in love with that fat brown hog.

There is hope, out there....