Ghostcucksters

ITT: Cuck critics give feminist propaganda positive scores.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ugEXd
archive.is/VtCm2)
archive.is/RqgzR)
archive.is/fnImI
twitter.com/nigelmfs/status/707580882022830080
twitter.com/nigelmfs/status/732925646230282242
twitter.com/nigelmfs/status/738816760489476096
archive.is/HxVdi)
archive.is/RQMl8)
twitter.com/joshrothkopf/status/752197739052724225
archive.is/ZGY5E)
archive.is/H4seo)
archive.is/SNrRP)
twitter.com/robbiereviews/status/520216415832666113
archive.is/yxZAH)
archive.is/nHCgQ)
archive.is/Yzykr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's the difference between 6.8, 6.9 and a 7.0?

>it's a 7 is actually closer in description to a 5 episode

Does anyone actually use the 10 point review system correctly?

stop trying to steal our meme words reddit scum

>reviewer is female
>KEK!!

Based Terri not impressed by this shit

This is new. They did the same thing with Force Awakens and Fury Road.

6.8=BVS
6.9=Civil War
7.0=TDK

>7/10 it's ok

wew.lad

Reminder that the original ghostbusters was awful.

Something strange I've noticed is that some reviews praise the chemistry between the lead Ghostbuster gals, while other reviews say that their chemistry was basically non-existent. What gives?

IGN has been padding their scores since I was in little boy pants , this is nothing new.

The review itself shits on the movie but then they give it a 6.9? Doesn't make sense

isn't 6.9 a pretty mediocre score?
everybody was expecting this movie to be sub-par and unfunny.

Fucking Americas defend it as if it was a cinema masterpiece, while all it is is a shallow mediocre flick.

Also, checked

BIASED CRITICS BTFO

Stephanie Zacharek (TIME) archive.is/ugEXd
>Why Ghostbusters Is the Must-See Movie of the Summer Season (archive.is/VtCm2)
>The misogynist outrage over the Ghostbusters remake has made it essential viewing

How likely was someone who wrote that to give the movie a negative review?

Barry Hertz (Globe and Mail) (archive.is/RqgzR)
>This reboot is a revelation – and it ain’t afraid of no misogynists
>Well, maybe not so much a mystery as just a dispiriting reminder that misogyny is alive and well on the Internet, where it can metastasize to gross extremes with zero justification. And for anyone eager to stand atop a pedestal to righteously proclaim that objections to a new Ghostbusters simply stem from a frustration with Hollywood exploiting adolescent nostalgia, well, where are all the virulent Internet campaigns against, say, the new Ninja Turtles series?

>No, it is easy to see what the Ghostbusters furor is really about: angry, bored, women-hating men expending otherwise untapped energy mining their own feelings of social inadequacy in a toxic bid for attention.

Nigel M. Smith (Guardian) archive.is/fnImI
>Ghostbusters review: call off the trolls – Paul Feig's female reboot is a blast

Shockingly the guy that's been complaining about "haters" for months before seeing the movie thinks the haters were wrong.

twitter.com/nigelmfs/status/707580882022830080 (embed)
>Can't wait - and screw the haters: New Ghostbusters trailer nods to controversy over race and gender

twitter.com/nigelmfs/status/732925646230282242 (embed)
>F*ck the haters - this new #Ghostbusters trailer has me psyched:

twitter.com/nigelmfs/status/738816760489476096 (embed)
>It doesn't need to - women & gays will make it a hit: #Ghostbusters targets male viewers w/ new NBA ads

Manohla Dargis (New York Times)(archive.is/HxVdi)
>Girls rule, women are funny, get over it.

>The review itself shits on the movie but then they give it a 6.9?

Welcome to IGN.

Joshua Rothkopf (Time Out)(archive.is/RQMl8)

twitter.com/joshrothkopf/status/752197739052724225 (embed)
>I actually think the #Ghostbusters concept works better as "nerd girls vs mansplainers" instead of "blue-collar schlubs vs the EPA."

Alison Willmore (Buzzfeed News)(archive.is/ZGY5E)
>Remaking this beloved film with women as leads is an act revolutionary enough to attract the ire of legions of Ghostbros insisting that the very concept will warp time and space to retroactively ruin their childhoods.

Robbie Collin Daily Telegraph(archive.is/H4seo)

Previous article:(archive.is/SNrRP)
>Forget the sexist naysayers, says Robbie Collin - if the first trailer is anything to go by, this all-female reboot will be every bit as fun as the 1984 original

twitter.com/robbiereviews/status/520216415832666113 (embed)
>Yes yes but when is it MALE Ghostbusters Day?

Devin Faraci (Birth.Movies.Death) (archive.is/yxZAH)

One of his previous articles on it:
The Soft Sexism Of Hating On The New GHOSTBUSTERS (archive.is/nHCgQ)

On twitter:
archive.is/Yzykr
>@devincf If it's good, that's awesome. But this opinion that if anyone says the movie looks bad they are automatically sexist is crazy
>@BoustanuA it's not crazy. It's true.
>@devincf why?
>@BoustanuA I don't know why you're sexist. Probably because girls don't like you.

BIASED CRITICS BTFO

This seems reasonable. I do not have a problem with the women. What I do have a problem with is the visual effects which make the ghosts look too cartoony and like Scooby Doo.

As you can see: there was a lot of practical make up in this film but then the visual effects department CGI'd over the ghost make up. WHY?

Behind the scenes before they made him completely blue and unrealistic

>6.9/10
>Almost makes it to pretty good territory, but something is missing that holds it back

MI5: Rogue Nation was a 6.9/10 for me

Hoyl fuck triggered what a waste of good makeup/costume design

This review soft balls the movie so hard. He literally couldn't find anything nice to say about the acting or comedy (aside from Hemsworth, hilariously) so he padded the beginning of the review praising pedestrian elements of the script, like something about how he really believed they wanted to clean up the streets of New York or something.

As soon as it came to the bread and butter of why the movie failed he put it all in the hands of Feig and the writer, as if the entire main cast isn't made up of improv comics.

If this exact movie had been a normal reboot with an all male cast it would've gotten a 4 or a 5. And on top of that if the outrage was the other way complaining that there weren't any women, the movie would be getting 2s and 3s.

Fuck this movie and fuck the PC mob trying to protect it.

Hmmm

I think this was more of a 6.8548439999 instead of a 6.9

Guess I just have more refined taste.

Welcome to IGN

Reminder than a 7 from IGN is a 4-5 from anywhere else.

Yeah they are literally afraid of criticising it, so they're softballing it and giving it a softer "low score". Realistically, the critic would've gave this movie probably a 4.5 or 5 out of 10, but because of feminazis and sjw shit it got 6.9/10