Ask a drunk man anything

Ask a drunk man anything

;Mi druncker?? i am

Me and my buddy are getting drunk rn. What'd you get drunk on?

But light strawberrita and burgandy wine what about you?

+Also, some gas station 40oz's (corona)

;Mi drucker too my bro

bump

im thing everclear mixed with half and half, iced tea and lemonadie

(
that toook so long toootyhpei0

hah same bro... Gas station beers always kill me tho\o..
Where you from??

STELLA
ARTOIS

I'm a wine-o but sometimes I grab a foreign beer just to see how it is.

3/4. It's a lager, the kind that tastes better when it's warm.

Agreed bro..
I had Modela for the first time today, and I loved it. (was the only "different" thing I could find at my local store.) It was a bit warm and It was great. A bit of a crisp aftertaste
Burgandy tastes as if it where shit though

We're about 5 shots into some fireball and Mike's harder. Watching some Chris porter on Netflix and feeling good what are you doing?

Just posting on Sup Forums and tryin to wake my mate for another round of drinks. I think he's about give out huh? Still drinking away on some margaritas thoughh.
I can't feel my mouth as of now..

Was doing back flips a minute ago

[bumpo

Lol sounds like a good time muhdude were those flips successful or nah

stellas are (som far) the only beer ive found that i catually liked

used to have flat mates that wouldn't wake up to party, they'd just pretend to be asleep until we went away.

google some funny as fuck jokes, and whisper them your sleeping bro. you can't fake being asleep and hold back laughter at the same time.

Hey I'm the drunk buddy of the guy with the shaggy picture.

got fireball over there.... thinging aout apple pie shots (aka 50/50 fireball and jim beam apple)
very good in the fall right as it gets cold

Were not successful for sure
finding it hard to write full coherent grammar as of now/

Feeling a bit booze-bottomed at nthe moment

Ayy what up Michael. That's him guys he's a newfag and I'm teaching him the ways. He's getting there

Have made himlaugh a few times my dude, I believe hes bottomed out. Has had a few round of drinks with him so far. will try to wake him again in a few

That sounds pretty good man, wss hoping to learn some new good drink combos cause I got real fucked up on strawberry burnetts a while back and I have some ptsd from it

Same my lips are numb and my words are slurred. It's great isn't it

Agreed bro.. Fireball is definitely great for the colder months..
Can never go wrong with jim bean apple

Absolutely wonderful.. Feelin about drank out..: will press onwards a many more drinks however

I'm heavy alcoholic (4L+ 12%wine every day).

Going to detox+rehab soon. Kinda reluctant that I gotta go and bummed about the fact that I probably won't be able to have a functional life unless completely abstinent from the sauce.

how do I deal with that

ive been learning nnew drinks like im training to be a bar tender for yeaRS but i njust like them ofr myserlf whiche is always great, i have a drink called black ice whiche i made while drink one night, it looks black in ther glass, and unfer differnt strengths of light looks either red green or blues, was so fuckning cool, so far havent been able to remalke it gotta get drunk to make it i guess kek

Fireball guy reporting in. Dude, I don't know what it's like to be on your position but we're here for you, we support you

for sure bro, youll have 2 send me the recipe my dude

>we support you
rad, gonna go for 5L a day. thanks

OP here
recreational drinker.. not sure than I can help u on that my bro.. u can do it bro for sure. addictions can be broken through perseverance

trying to remeber i think it waqs midori,blue curiso,vodka,malabu rum, that red sweet shit, so like of martiti mix, asome ice, i think thats it, idk i wrtoe it down some time, messager mw on kik (kik2w) for it in the next coulple dqays i getting pretty bussd to night so im ont gonne be much help for it hahqha

Op here.
compl.etely plastered. talk with me about anythin

That's awesome. Why does good ideas only come when you are

Sorry man were about 7 in now and I'm feeling it but just wanna let you know that just cause we don't actually know each other, doesn't mean that we can't be supportive

Drunk?? idk mate. but they defiantly do dont they haha

Sounds delicious my dude... will for sure try it out someday..

I meant to say that why does good ideas only happen in the bathroom and when you are drunk and yes I am drunk

like i saID KIK ME IN THE EXT COUPLE DAYS ILL GWT YOU THE REAL RECIPY

op here

Agreed.. I was just shititin earlier and had the idea of autonomous drink mixer.. being a programmer/computer science major, would love to makesomething like the sorts.. to drunk to start as of now ofcourse \
should write it down somewhere tho

Nah for real I really appreciate the empathy.

I basically get parkinson's disease-like shaking if I don't drink for half a day. It's truly the weirdest sensation; involuntary shaking.

will do my bro.. when sober and coherent ofcourse .. whats ur kik again?

Dude we're majoring in the same thing that's great. Maybe we can make your idea together? ?

Absolutely my bro.. what college? I'm just starting out. beginnings in a community college (ntcc)

I'm majoring in Chemestry maybe we can make a whole new drink that everyone will love no matter the person with the chemicals used in the drink

Hey man that's withdrawals I think? I honestly wish you the best cause to me sounds like you're an alcoholic and maybe rehab would be a good thing for you. Drinking should only be done occasionally imo but then again I'm not an alcoholic so I don't know how it feels but we are here for you if you need to vent

Alcohol tastes like shit no matter what.

kik2w

you have no idea how long thatn tpppok to thp[e

i am also chem fmqajor from pa!!!

Muhdude what are you drinking cause you are fucked Kek

I beg to differ my bro... Had some pretty tasty drinks tonight..
Maybe you just haven't had the right drink..

I go to cmu in Colorado. First year getting shit done

im drinkong everclerar miked with 50/50 tea/lemoade halfanf half..... fukci9ng goood cous cfheap way to gett fucked upp;ppp

True all alcohol test like shit until you are drunk then they all taste like nothing and awesome I'm from CUD

OP here

kek.. Im forsure drinking because im fuked lel.. how abou t u???

Totally agree. But there are some folks who take a sip, feel the buzz and have an OCD-esque urge to just keep on going until blackout.

Not to sound like an asshole or anything but what's it like to just be able to drink casually, and have no obsessive attachment to the immense emotional glory that is being drunk?

Dude that's crazy I haven't had everclear cause everyone says it's basically rubbing alcohol but I'm gonna believe you in that it gets you fucked real quick lol

im drinonigntonight 0i maen ive been basicly drunk since i turned 21, and i go to kutzztown for chem

Im just now starting this spring semester.. Ntcc in Texas as of now then onwards to a&m university. ..
Maybe our ideas will coincide together one day.. maybe even sooner..

As for me.. My muse comes out when I'm under the influence when I'm drunk.. hah

I can't drink casually like I have to drink to get drunk or else I won't drink at all

Nah dude you're not an asshole and it's fine but I don't drink just to get tipsy I attempt to get fucked up but I only do it about once a week or so. I still have the need to die but I just have a lot of shit going on so I can't just get drunk every day. I kinda wish I could get drunk every day but I just can't muhdude. If you don't mind me asking, what's it like having that obssesive urge?

For sure my dude.. same here. Been trying physics here lately, it it doesn;t really agree with me like engineering and computer science does..

it smells like rubbiong alchohol, and itll gety ypoiu fucked afgter like 3 shots haHAHAH FREALL , FOPR ,ME , COSt EFFECTIVE, like one bottle cznn get me buzzed for 3 nights, or fucked up for about 2.n ight nw im trtying hard to get fu kkkkked upppppppp, ive had a shoit day at work asnd hate myself soooooooo good time to get drubk as fuck

im thinkging about going for mty masters in phys. chem..... pysics has realy taken my favor, i klove it, and i think im gonna make it my specilty n

Why do you hate yourself tho

OP here

My bowl of pretzels and takis for the drunken night

gstting fucked up while watching libtards getting owned is great!!!

Strawberrita

I love Chem so much but this is my first year and I didn't know that one semester of college class is like one year of a high school class so it fucked me up a bit

I really love general physics.. Just somthing about it gives me this vibe of not working in my favor in the future.. Idk, maybe it's something for me to return to in the not too distant future

eh, i got fat after last girl left me and cant get away from anxiety and depression that is not well controollled at all on the meds im on,,,,, there is not reson for mew to live on evny more, im .itterlly going on justs nights im drubnkat this point.... bewing drunk is rtheoinky thing that gives me a breakj froim the shitty life i have

Alcohol is initially a stimulant and as it wares of it's a depressant. For me and I assume other folks that initial stimulation is extremely powerful and the depressive end is met by a huge urge to re-experience the stimulant phase again. this repeats, day by day until you're(me) drinking the equiv of 2 bottles of 750ml vodka every day.

In short when I feel the buzz, my inner monologue shuts down and all I think is "drink more, enhance the moment, feel better".

A few of them are nice when you're a college student on a budget my dude..

f0or me isa stimulant,, iots the only thing thast makes me happy anymore couz i hate more fasits of my life, very few things ditract me from my down feelings nd booze is the nonly thing that brings me up, everything else is either someything that makes me normal or something that that kees me where i am or stops me fvro going loewert

Me too user, me too.

Bump...

My gf drinks strawberrita's... Come on, user. Get an actual beer.

OP herre\

What you drinking on my user>?

That looks lit dude, we don't have any food rn kinda wish w had some taco bell but we'll get it tomorrow

24 pack of Ice Busch. on a budget as well.

My gf can only drink vodka mixed she doesn't like anything else

Sorry to hear that. It sounds like a good thing at first but I'm sure it wears on you really hard after a while

I've had a few tonight my user.. My local grocery store has a build your own six pac special going on and it has som really great craft beers in it's selection.. I just had some stawberritas to lift my buzz a tad.. They're cheep and taste decent so i mean why not?"

Man let him drink what he wants if it gets you dunk in the end what does it matter

Love it bro.. It's a lovely drunk when you're low onn cash.. My go to brew is bud ice whenever costs arre short.. It has a nice mellow taste with a short bitter aftertaste which I enjoy

You have no mastered the art of drunk typing lol.

I've been to detox before, not rehab though. What they give you in detox is around 60mg of Valium every day to curb the withdrawals.

Alcohol is basically Valium without the stimulating aspect.
Valium is used especially for anxiety.

Do you think you may have an underlying anxiety problem?

id like chips witrh my drunksness

I am also drunk. Hello. Are you a relapsed alcoholic too?

UK bro? Us here (op)

Are you a college student?

I am not.. Just a recreational drinker.. I don't drink much often

probs, ive been like ppanic attk. based since i was in 9th grade of hs, so what like 14-15 and ime aLMOST 22 now//... ythats a klonbg time3 id say. oanic attacks and ots of anxiety is not a good combo for someone in the military.... only adds onto it all

Op here..

Anyone like jamming monstercat mixes while drinking? Whats your favourite jams while drinkig??

i am, niot oging to school rn couz rn out of
$$$$$$ NSD TRying to more to ther aefea zround my schoo to go bakc ND LEarn shi9t

Good. Keep it that way.

Now. Weird question time. You asked for questions so I'm going to give you one.

Have you ever, ever in your life, put something in your butthole? If so what were your feelings.

Also your opinion on whether or not Carthage should be destroyed.

(op here)Taco bell is my honest fav.. Today is a cheat day for me.. thats why im drinking haha.. Lost 140 lbs so far.. I like to dedicate my once in a while cheat days to drinking with mates haha

address it asap, shit can go downhill fast.

especially for a militant.

not who nyou aske dbut i put shit in my butt sometimes but only inf i feel really sub bdsm wise that noight

Think I've seen her before, has another webm of her smoking for a few seconds.