Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/ghostbusters_2016/
weliveentertainment.com/welivefilm/ghostbusters-2016-review-fred-topel/
youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8
twitter.com/devincf/status/752267499643674624
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i will steal the first reply from the gamergaters

vidyakino faggots btfo

Hahahahaha, all you jealous little man babies finally won't admit the truth. You. Have. Lost. It's a new age, and women are taking over. We're taking over your Politics, and now we're taking over your entertainment. Thanks for trying!

Women with a fucking brain: 1
Man Boys: 0

>handpick shills you know will be friendly and have an embargo until it opens for everybody else
>still only 74%

Can Sony do anything right?

hmmmm

>consensus barely hours after the reviews started coming in

are they really this desperate?

YES There is hope for a sequel! I so wanna see what they do with Zuul

Nice try m8.

rottentomatoes.com/m/ghostbusters_2016/

click "top critics"

CLICK TOP CRITICS YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

Won't all professional 'critics' be keenly aware that if they're overly negative they risk being accused of sexism? I doubt any of them want to take that risk.

what a dick

Post a single example of this happening, you fucking retarded Sup Forums shill. You inbreds said the same thing about the black Annie remake and critics shit all over that. How many of them were accused of being racist? Containment boarders aren't human.

Nah they'll just hedge their bets by saying the crew does their best with bad material.

haha it went from 46% to 60%

Well done white males, well done

HOWEVER

>it's real
>surprise hit of the year confirmed
>Sup Forumseddit absolutely BTFO yet again
>manchildren strapped to the bed on literal suicide watch

Cry for me Sup Forums

>6.6
Meh. Paul Feig comedies usually score higher than that and aren't funny anyway.

no parrots fly in through their windows and squawk "SEXIST"
it is truly scary being a film critic with these monsters trying to silence us.

I don't have any examples, and I"m from r9k not pol.

The point is, feminists create a culture of threat of accusations, they create a culture where people are afraid to speak. There will be exceptions, but the threat of being lumped in with "sexists" is going to be a major motivator for any professional critic. That's just the reality.

It's like... how do you explain the hysterical culture around cases like Bill Cosby and Jian Ghomeshi? It's because feminists create a culture where to defend these guys, even though they've never been found guilty of a crime - and in Ghomeshi's case quite clearly exonerated... but nobody with any sort of status can actually argue on their behalf because of this threat culture of being labelled a "rape apologist" or whatever.

>le gamer gate boogeyman may may.
(You)

If you think his Spy movie isn't funny then someone is wrong with you

it'll drop

It is goes for 105 minutes on RT but another critic says 116 minutes... what is it.

>rated better than BvS

can I get a cup of kekuccino

>feminists giving a feminist movie good reviews
Shocking.

how will the goobers EVER recover???

It's not.
Melissa McCarthy is not funny.

>"This is how you do a female hero movie. You make it about four scientists. Well, three and a very capable subway attendant."
What did this reviewer mean by this?
weliveentertainment.com/welivefilm/ghostbusters-2016-review-fred-topel/

Hope it's a massive success t b h

Spy was an 8/10 flick for me. I never liked McCarthy but upon seeing Spy she was hilarious in that and so was Statham.

i think the movie is probably alright. Kristen wiig is funny. Can't say much for the other 3

GOOOBER
GATE
BLOWN OUT LADS
BRING BACK OLD Sup Forums NOW
SEND THEM HOME

>"The ghosts may be CGI because that’s the way movies are made now"
I really wish a critic would go ahead and critisize how fake the ghosts look compared to the 1984 practical one instead of just accepting "yeah everything is cgi today oh well".

Nope, most of the professional (ie: top) critics are voting it negatively or lukewarm at best. It'll be the status-signaling bloggers that keep things positive (for their own safety).

I forgot to add that Paul Feig did use heaps of practicals in this movie - sadly the visual effects team did what the team did in 2011's The Thing with CGI'ing over the practicals

Kind of racist t b h.

Please don't call these Sup Forumsedditors Sup Forums

This is my reply. Congratulations. You got one.

>women taking over
good luck getting raped by muslims in ww3 lmao

>Not released in China

it won't make its budget back.

Mass suicide when?

Yes, yes, well done Sup Forums, well done Sup Forums...

HOWEVER

>We're taking over your politics
That's the only good thing about Islam, they'll put you fucking shits back in your place.

So when will we know it bombed?

>huuuurrr click top misogynists guise trust me xD

Die.

Roughly a few days after the John Q Public gets a chance to watch the movie. 44 Reviewers is an extremely small control group meant by Sony to make the movie not seem like a steaming pile of shit when the general consensus thus far from people who weren't adequately compensated for having to sit through the dreck is that it's a load of tripe.

who gives a fuck about this fucking movie

just don't go see it and leave people like what they want jeez

woah wtf
based top critics acknowledging boyhood is one of the best films of the decade

>"Average review score 6.6/10"

So It's only a mediocre 66% in truth, huh?

What if the marketing people are behind all the hate so that people are inclined to watch how shitty it is?

Why do these posts always skip the ACTUAL score of 6.6 on that very listing?

It turns out BvS actually has a higher rating.

Why did no one ever tell me about this top critics magic?

Just gonna give a (((((You))))) to everyone here, because I know you need one too user.

Fuck off Sup Forums.

YOU GET A (YOU)
YOU GET A (YOU)
AND YOU GET A (YOU)

This is really disappointing. Probably the worst possible outcome. If it was fantastic, Sup Forums would absolutely implode. If it was horrible, the SJW damage control would be amazing. It seems like it's just average, so it's going to be more of the same pointless back and forth shit we've seen for months.

|youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8

Ayup.

Oh my god dude stfu we don't care what you think.

You mean we don't care what (you) think

>nu male cuck calling BTFO when it isnt even out yet

The original had a garbage trailer as well and ended up being great.

Claiming its going to be shit before it even comes out is just silly

Manchildren on suicide watch. Chicken tendies and helium tanks sold off the shelves.

Sup Forums confirmed for retards

again

Misogynists BTFO

wtf i love the new ghostbusters now

How long until Sup Forums starts claiming they were always neutral on the movie and blames Sup Forums or reddit for all those hate threads?

It happened with Mad Max, it's going to happen again.

This has nothing to do with Sup Forums you stupid fuck. You don't think feminists are above using mob tactics such as shaming a critic?

IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH POL YOU DUMB SCHMUCK!

The threads were being blamed on Sup Forums even before the score came out, Sup Forums

And so it begins

Isn't that already going on? I haven't been raped in years and it wasn't a musli.

last time I was on Sup Forums was when TFA was not even out yet and almost every thread on this fucking front page was "THEIR GONNA LET A NIGGER BE IN STAR WARS SEND HELP"
and now I'm seeing all these posts about how great it is....

guess they finally went back to pol? But are probably back because of this new agenda movie.

It's fake

So you're a tourist?

It was garbage.

To be fair, that's literally every board's MO.
Phase 1: hype
Phase 2: nitpicking
Phase 3: release
Phase 4: Did /_/ say it was going to be good? Pretend to hate it. Did /_/ say it was going to be bad? Pretend it's great.
Phase 5: Take up the opposite position a few months later and claim you always thought that way.

twitter.com/devincf/status/752267499643674624

>Suddenly remakes are considered kino
>Hollyschwitz remakes all your favorite movies into hot garbage
>People cheer while it happens
I blame Goobergobber

Nothing is beginning. It's a known fact you faggots dragged this shit in here to force your stupid ethics in journalism movement to the rest of this site.

The angry Mad Max threads were always from underage kids who were upset that they weren't allowed to go see an R rated movie. You noticed how when the first trailer from Comic Con came out we had a whole weekend of hype threads then when the flick came out all of a sudden there was hate. As soon as it could be pirated in a watchable version that all stopped.

That's surprisingly low. I was expecting across the board praise tbqh.

I hope the feminists can track down the rapist hate mongers who didn't give this a 10/10.

TFA is garbage and only redditors like that shit.

TPM is far superior to TFA.

>Suddenly
Remakes have been around since Hollywood was Hollywoodland.

Ray got a ghost blowjob so I'd say that's a pretty sweet position.

Your opinion doesn't trump several others? I still saw those posts.

I started heaps of Mad Maxine: Feminist Road threads.

Loved the film, just like seeing feminists and shills get mad as fuck.

Actually saw it twice in the cinemas.

who could you when we have all of reality?

>gamergaters

This is Sup Forums, though

Shit reddit says pls get raped lmao

Then Ghostgaters.