Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ktGnSBw9688
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>constant buzzcut
>or wear a hat
then move the fuck on with your life

kys.
at least you're not balding in the front like me

hope you're already married with kids and have a ton of money.....cause if youre not, its pretty much game over.

soo-ech-side

Kill Self

just shave your head

Trust me, just shave your head now. it will look strange to start with but you will get used to it and it will suit you like you're supposed to be. do not get a hair transplant whatever you do

OP here
Idk how I'll look with a shaved head since my head is huge. Maybe I could go for one of those monk hair cuts. And then become a monk

How come?

Yeah the old receding hairline and thinning in the front middle is the worst.

Try Minoxidil (Rogaine) nigga. 6-month generic supply on Amazon is probably less than $30. See a doc about Propecia if you're really desperate to not lose it all.

Because its a sign you're a little bitch. But so is coming here for advice instead of manning the fuck up, so I guess do whatever

youtube.com/watch?v=ktGnSBw9688

This.
0 with the clippers all over once a week.

>be me at 10
>dad wants me with short hair
>nein
Found out every man on my dad's side of the family started balding from the front at age 16.
My mom's side of the family has a full set of hair.
Dad didn't want me to notice and make me feel bad but luckily got my mom's long curly hair. I wish I got my dad's straight hair but I would of been bald by now. Besides me one of my cousins didn't bald either.

I feel bad for you user. I guess go blade or have short hair

That shit will work for your type of balding, unless you have a receding hairline, but I think you have to use it all the time, and propecia is the same you use it forever and it's bad for your liver

just shave it if your worried about how you look, or just don't give a fuck

This.
People care way too much about their hair these days.

Male pattern baldness is inherited from your mother's family user, so you were probably always safe.

Well depending on the hair cut, I have long curly hait, feels good during winter and I just tie it back during summer. Plus when I had short hair I looked like a loser, now I look less of a loose and had a decent amount of GFs. Not everyone looks good with or without hair

I'm no science man but most of my cousins got it, when I was 15-16 I would look in the mirror because I was already beta. Lost most of the weight but still a work in progress

Hair is not the difference between looking like a loser or not, you're thinking like a chick.

you can use minoxidil on that with great results

You probably didn't look back with short hair, you're just used to hiding behind longer hair because you're insecure as fuck about it.

Bad*

Don't encourage him, you insecure cunt.

onions and mayonnaise

Balding started around 22. Got bad enough at 26 that I buzzed it off. Best thing I've ever done. Should have done it immediately.

lol nah man, I didn't mind short hair, but I looked back in my old pictures and I looked like the average tard. I don't cover my face or anything, I was an edge lord in high which I do regret, but never dress scene or emo, or anything. Short hair just didn't fit me.

My dad is 50 and has a full head of hair. The hairs in the front of my head won't grow as fast or even at all after a certain length so I have to constantly gel it back or wear a hat. It's usually a sign that you're gonna be balding soon according to some cites I looked at. At least your not facing balding in the fron at 20 when your dad is fine at fucking 50.

This

Trevor Phillips that you?

propecia also really kills your sex drive. I was on it when I was 18-19 for like 6 months, fucking sucked. wasnt worth it imo. I just accepted losing my hair and moved on with my life.

Can i shave it myself, just grab clippers and go apeshit don't wanna go to the barbers i'm an anti-social cunt.

i dk, can you? do you know how to shave?

You're gonna have to shave it...rogaine is shit, doesn't regrow colored hair, and ages your face like you wouldn't believe. Something in the mechanism causes breakdown of collagen. Don't fuck with propecia, it breaks your dick and doesn't work.

Shaved that shit at 23. You literally have to own it that's all you can do. Much happier when I stopped caring.

yeah dude, use electric clippers with no guard and just buzz it once a week, if you want to go hard you can uses a razor after and go full skin head then just bic it every time you shave your face

I once cut my throat shaving backwards and passed out, woke up in the hospital 72 hours later, you tell me?

Buy hair implants and move the fuck on with ur hair
/thread

I'll have a whack at it, i'm an ugly cunt anyways nothing gained, nothing ventured, don't wanna look like a cuck who's desperately trying to hold onto his tuffs of hair.

I think you mean "thanks for all the thoughtful responses" you insecure little cunt.

Get hair plugs for all I care, if you're too stupid to shave then you're probably going to drown in the toilet soon anyway.

eat shit faggot

>BALD
>MY EYES
>THEY SEE NOTHING

That's not op by the way.
Source: am op.
Thanks for all the constructive stuff. I'll probably just start with getting my hair cut shorter and then go from there. I'd just shave it off but the rest of my hair grows really fast so I think it might just be a hassle to keep shaving it clean every week. Random tits for the help.

Trevor, is that you?

>Shave ass and save hair OP
>Then proceed to glue to your head spot

-)Godspeed you baldy bastard

>shave it off, shave it off!

Take a hint from Taylor. Or rather, buzz cut. Dont wear hats. Hats are for fags. I'm serious, people who show insecurity about their baldness with hats are the biggest beta fucks.

seconded. Also don't wear hats, like i wrote above.

This. However after a few years I got bored of seeing the same thing in the mirror. Now I just go bald spot with pride.

Honestly if you have confidence and don't care it isn't going to make much difference to your life.

Wear a turban

Get a haircut and comb your fuckin hair dumbass. Hope you're tall too.

Give finesteride a try
broke dick is not that common

minoxidil is shit

If he was he prolly wouldnt be here posting about it.

Think of all the money you're shampoo

some ppl look too intense with it shaved so a bit of hair and bald spot can sometimes look younger/bettered

just own whatever you do

you will be hot to women when you get your confidence back whether it is shaved or bald spot

Shave it all off