YLYL: really weird bodies/ disfigurments

YLYL: really weird bodies/ disfigurments

GODDAMN PICKLES

pure cancer.

This thread went to complete shit a lot faster than most ylyl threads

Where is the fun ITT ? can't find it

i think i see some, not sure

Fuck dat thread

I never understood why Bill said thanks to Lori when the intention of it was directly to John.
Fucking bothers me

WHY DID I NEVER FUCKING NOTICED IT ?

i never noticed that
i'm going to have nightmares now

That change my life. I can tell my ex wife i was right and be able to see my kids back after 5 year of loneliness !

Thanks user !!

It's fucking infuriating isn't it!/
GET MAD

you have to accept it and let it kill your insides, bitching about is what they want. just bend the knee

This guy gets it.

>smoloko. com

fuck me! my day is ruined

Nice feet :DDDDDd

This is the single worst Millhouse ever. This shit is SO forced. It's all being posted by the SAME, ONE, SINGLE DICK-CHOKING FAGGOT.

That's part of the "old normies not really understanding internet conversational structure" that made that image so iconic.

Kill yourself

minecraft

I have lived alone with feelings for ao long.

>Millions of trap threads? OK.
>Millions of dickrate threads? Good!
>Millions of black cock threads? Awesome!
>One ylyl thread? Hurr durr mommm I posted the banana / pickle again!!! Herherhehrjer

You fucking faggots autistic summerchildren are the cancer of b and the reason it turned to shit. Enjoy watching dicks all day in your mom's basement.

Added to the meme pool fam

Definitive proof the creator of this shit meme is 16 years old
Just stop Thomas

Yeah, Thomas, stop fucking around and go to school like a good lil boy

John said the image was all his, so when lori complemented it Bill considered it directed towards himself.

>what is thomas the tank engine

I have a theory. Bill originally posted the banana to his facebook, and then John posted it. Bill assumes John stole it from him instead of sharing it, and sarcastically says he likes it. Lori then says she likes it, bill gets mad and takes the credit since it was his image. Just a theory

Pretty strong theory

Fuck you.

FAGGOT

this is what I always thought was the case, which made it way fucking funnier.

Come to Sup Forums

Up periscope!

here's how i interpret the origin of this image: Bill Hitchert, Jon Callanan and Lori Petrosino were facebook friends (prolly IRL friends as well). One day Bill Hitchert posted the Banana image. Maybe he got some response, maybe not. Maybe people commented on the image and he was really proud of his finding. Maybe no one commented and he let it go. I think he got some feedback and he was proud of himself, in a pleb way. Then, one day, perhaps not too long after, Jon Callanan posts the same banana image. I don't know if it was intentional or not. Perhaps he had a beef with Bill Hitchert, perhaps he was just trolling Bill, perhaps he was just as a moron as Bill (they are friends, after all). Bill, upon seeing that, not sure what Jon was up to, tries to fake a laugh and asks where did Jon find it (hey Jon "ha-ha", where did you find this ?). Jon, who prolly knew what he was doing, says, oh, just somewhere. Then adds sarcastically. Nice of you to join us. It's possible that Bill was ignoring Jon, and that Jon did it to bait Bill. Bill, then, passively-agressively says the famous "i really (3x) like this image", as if saying (yeah, I, it was me, before, who posted that image, scumbag) Jon, then replies with his famous: save it, it's yours, which, of course, means "yes, I know you posted, i stoled, suck my dick". Then Lori, who was just passing by, says: "wow, this is funny" Bill, then being the one who posted first, of course, says "thank you, you should thank me, I was the one who introduce the image to this faggot" And that was the story

Totally agree. We just want to have a laugh. The others are just shit.
This should be an antibanana and andipickle copypasta

FUCK YOU WATERMELON

10/10 beautiful

I will I swear but only if you go first.

This is the least fun I have ever had! :(