Waddup, Sup Forumsros

waddup, Sup Forumsros

How do you let a girl know you like her?

I've been hanging out with this one girl for a few months now. I haven't felt about anyone the way I feel about her. She's not a fucking normie and we have a really similar sense of humor. She's got a habit of grabbing on me when she laughs. She's also asked me for help walking when she was having some hip pain. All that aside, she checks a lot of the boxes I look for. She's one of the few people I genuinely enjoy working with out of like forty or fifty other people.

The only obstacle I see is one other guy. He's not living anywhere near us nowadays and they only talk over Facetime or something.

Help me, Sup Forums. I don't foresee myself running into another girl like her anytime soon. It honestly scares the shit out of me that more girls aren't like her, so I really don't want to miss this opportunity.

i usually pull my dick out and do the mating dance

Just ask her. Godspeed.

kek. Just ask her. The touching could be flirting or just completely platonic. You could just be friend zoned lmao.

It all really depends on what kinda guy you are...
But girls worth a shit appreciate straightforwardness, be honest.
That's really all you can do, the rest is up too her.
If it dosen't go your way it's not meant to be...

But whatever you fucking do... try not to come off as desperate and don't beg.

>She's got a habit of grabbing on me when she laughs

that's a universal sign that a girl is attracted to you. You know what you must do, now

Just kiss her. If she kisses you back, good to go. If she doesn't, move on.

Don't do it, it will not end good in any way.
She will refuse you, but IF she will break her relationship for you, it will happen again, she will break up with you for someone else.

You're just a replacement because her BF is away.

Tell her you should not see anymore because you have feelings for her and she's already taken, then disappear

>i like you.
Its that easy, btw, the other guy is fucking her right now. Eat you heart out betafag.

>we have a really similar sense of humor.
user I have bad news for you...

Whats stopping you from being straightforward?

I was in this situation - my biggest concern was that she would see me differently than before. From my view, we were pretty platonic, but I worried that if she turned me down, she would avoid me due to awkwardness or something.

I know, a bit extreme, but I had no experience back then, and thought maybe she would drop all contact with me if she knew I wanted to get more serious.

In hindsight, things wouldn't have been too bad if she had wanted to stay friends. But leave yourself an exit.

It sounds like your question is "How do I confirm her suspicions that I like her without putting myself at the mercy of her approval" and in truth, you gotta risk your pride if you want to pursue her.

Ultimately, just ask casually. "Where do you see our relationship, because I actually am really into you; but I understand if you value our relationship as friends"

real simple answer.
tell her how you feel before you lose the opportunity to be with her.

>what's stopping you
I'm autistic as shit. I'm afraid that I'll get to the "like" in "I like you" and spaghetti will explode from every last pocket I have.

I mean no shit. But they literally can't fuck without traveling across the world right now lmao

Just say

"Hey listen, I really like you and I know saying this is going to change things forever good or bad but I want us to be more than friends"

if she says no

"alright, well, I just can't keep seeing you while I feel this way" and bail

if she says yes say

"now bring that big beautiful dumper over here and let me tongue yer anus till the room stinks"

trips of the truth

Meh. if you don't act "desperate" youll have this in a box bro... if she touch you like that. and hangout this much with you.. she wants you. girls don't want "guy" friends like that.. thats why they have gay guys.

you got to tell her, don't waste your time being in a platonic relationship with someone you want to be in a romantic relationship with. It'll eat you up inside and you'll miss out on a dozen other chicks while you wait for her to figure out that you're into her and she never will because women are either too dumb or they know and they'll still string you along forever

Just tell her man. "I like you." If she's as awesome as you say she is she'll feel the same way, if not then what the hell you weren't meant to be anyway.

JUST FUCKING TELL HER. DON'T BE A FAGGOT JUST TELL HER OR YOU'LL HATE YOURSELF FOREVER FOR BEING A DISGUSTING COWARD. I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IF YOU DON'T TELL HER I WILL FIND YOU AND KICK YOU IN THE BALLS FUCKING HELL AKJSBNFDWLKDGFBHERLIG HBLI3EWGHWPO4

Just do it dont let your dreams be memes. Seriously just text her rn so to keep us entertained we're rooting for you man. If you do it you'll encourage all of us. We Sup Forumselieve in you man

I'm not gonna let her know through text messaging that I like her. But, if things turn out well, I'll make another thread.

just keep me in your hearts, dear anons

Yea, pretty much what everyone else has said, just ask her out and tell her you like her (maybe say why- her nice personality or some crap). If she says she doesn't feel the same way- act okay with it. Do your best to remain light and casual. When you see her at work and stuff, treat her the same as you have been now even if its awkward, and she'll see your not a needy psycho. Try to show her that you would be a good bf in any way you can, remembering things that are important to her is the main thing. She may still come around to you in the future but don't hold out for it

you work with her. thats your first mistake. two- you're needy.

brah youre fucked already.

No dude, if she says no, just drop her.

Tell her to call you if she changes her mind but cut off all contact.

If she comes around in like a week or a month or a reasonable amount of time then get with her, but if she goes off with someone else and then calls you up, tell her to kick rocks

> kick rocks
what are you a fag

>She's not a fucking normie
Right, don't put that pusy on a pedestal, whatever image of her you are building in your head won't match up to reality. Just ask her out on a date. Make it clear you are interested in her romantically. Either she's into you or not. If not, it's not the end of the world most reasonable people can continue on a friendship even after some awkwardness. If either of you lake the social skills/awareness to pull that off, well then fuck it, probably would end badly anyway.

Don't listen to all these losers who don't know how to treat a lady. You cannot just tell a girl how you feel, and ask her straight up for a date. You need to be there for her for whatever she needs, even if she doesn't realize she needs it. Ever single door should be opened up for her, and you should always offer to carry her things. Anytime she tries to pay for anything at all, make sure she doesn't, and pay for it yourself. Most importantly, whenever any other guy gives her any attention make sure to step up and defend her honor because that guys just wants her for her body, but the supreme gentleman that you are truly knows her and wants her for her mind. And it goes without saying your finest of fedoras should be warn at all time, and your tip should be perfection. I recommend practicing your tip in a mirror for at least 2 hours before you even see her, so that your skills can be razor sharp when you make contact. Eventually she will realize just how much of a supreme gentleman you are, and will give all of herself to you.

Alright, this thread is basically all I needed. I'll keep the spaghetti in to the best of my abilities. Thank you for all your help, Sup Forumsrothers.

Good luck OP. I remember the first time I asked a girl out. Oh the awkwardness. Oh the spaghetti. Good times. It only gets easier though, if it doesn't work out, don't let it discourage you.