Who's hungry?!

Who's hungry?!

I'm heading down to the nearest McDonald's restaurant for a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vylHhMilctk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get me one with a big mac on the side

>double quarter pounder
>fries
>not a sack of 4 double cheeseburgers for cheaper and more filling

As someone who hasn't eaten fast food in like 3 years, the only place nearby that I would go for is Whataburger

Buy chicken tendies at the nearest KFC too

Fuck this thread is making me hungry

and the ugly people losers that smell like shit outnumber everybody and post only things to make the ugly people losers and ugly people that smell like poop dont look bad and that is why the ugly people losers and ugly people is ugly as shit and the ugly bitch that smell like shit think is better then everybody and smell like poop and tell ugly people losers smell like shit but doesnt feel bad cause smell like poop and doesnt have anything and use her time to cock block everybody and smell like shit

Stop ruining chicken strips by calling them tendies you fucking degenerates.

Tl:dr

and the ugly people losers smell like shit and she can relate to the ugly people losers that smell like poop and can give bad service to people that think the ugly bitch or the ugly people losers that smell like shit or the ugly people that smell like poop is ugly

Hey eat this :^)

and the ugly people losers that smell like shit try to make werid smells like the ugly bitch that smell like shit and the ugly people losers that smell like shit the ugly way and the ugly people losers smell like shit and iam going to sin

Fuck you its chicken tendies

Get a slice of tomato in to quaterpounder for epic win.

and the ugly people losers try to hurt me the ugly way so i cant do good cause the ugly people losers that smell like poop dont want me to go to heaven so try to hurt me the ugly way so the ugly people losers can stop me from gooing to heaven the ugly way and the ugly people losers smell like shit

This is probably bait, but McDonalds really is the shittest of the shit tier fast food places. Them and KFC are total garbage. Burgers are meant to be rigid and solid, why are McDs burgers always really soft and squishy? The amount of nonsense they put in their shit is unreal.

I prefer food when I'm hungry.

Your mom is bait.

So you'd have a 95% empty sack and 4 double cheeseburgers? I don't get it.

and the ugly people losers smell like shit and smell like shit and outnumber everybody

dennys > mc donalds
if there's really nothing around
mc donalds > nothing

yeah and they come from india what else is new?

He need space for black cocks in his bag.

why do i see this thread so often whats with it i dont get it

>2016
>mom jokes
ok bro

Anons get hungry now and then.

Yeah I wonder that too. Like people are showing off they have 3 bucks to spend on a burger.

ok bro

Which McDonald's offers a Double QP, fries and drink for $3?!

Ok 5 bucks, 20 bucks, whatever who gives a fuck, why are anons supposed to care or be impressed by the fact you have some spare bucks to go to a shitshack for a burger? I just don't get it.

ok bro

I dunno but it made me hungry, I know what I'm having for lunch tomorrow

youtube.com/watch?v=vylHhMilctk

You are having this for lunch?

ok bro

Checked

yes please

trips defeated you

Can confirm its tendies

>2017
>Still saying >2016
Ok bro

kek oh shit I didn't even notice that
there's me trying to by a smart ass and then that happens
I should just give up on life now, I apologise

But you mistaken the trips for cock and ate them.

mmmmm yummy in my tummy

I feel dumb reading this garbage

hungry poorfag gibs me 20 mcnuggers and a ice cream please

Kill theeself, amerifat

Eat your face first.

>tfw smoked too much weed
>went to McD to get fed
>start to lose grip on sanity

In'n'out, nigger

come on i'll pay you back when the tugboats in

No you! You slop clop glop.

hungry you say

I'll have two number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45's, one with cheese, and a large soda.

Throw the tugboat into the sun then we can talk about getting you McDonald's food.

>tfw always loose my shit and order $20 worth of fast food and then get stuffed and throw half of it away

I just can't resist.

Keked and check

Always wanted to find your favourite snap chat leaks? Use this tool today & thank me later lolol snap leak .cf

Fucking hell yeah my man. I will fuck up a Whataburger whenever, wherever.

A1 Thick and Hearty meal Whatasized with a unsweet tea!

Kek

McBump!

Fatty fat fat

I can relate....