slut/10
post nudes

She's underage, so no.

14/23

wat

More, I guess.

5/7...post her panties please

Bikini's close, no?

Don't even have any for obvious reasons.

post more user! pure 10

She really is quite cute and likes to make it known.

Bump, maybe?

just dump all pics you got

In the process.

Then why the fuck do you post her here faggot?

Because I asked for a rating of SFW pictures. That's it.

horsecock!

Alright then.

she is outstanding. moar.

I need to go soon, and think I posted a fairly good selection here. But glad you like her. :3

fuckable

Oh, yes, I concur. I'll maybe get on that soon.

She's a 10 dude but until you've got the balls to post nudes GTFO, we all wanna see her tits!

y'all are fags
10/10

Don't have any because she's underage, as I said.

Seems reasonable dude

pics of her panties

Haven't taken any, sorry. Bikinis are pretty much that though.

Holy fuck what a way to start 2017....go leak your sister or ex gf today lol - snap leak .cf

I'd fuck her.

Even after knowing her age?

she's probably not thaaaat young

Just started high school this year.

Yeah, most people would probably still be into that, unfortunately. (I'm not the guy you were responding to originally btw)

Why unfortunately?

But yes, obviously - most just wouldn't admit it in real life. Though also the law sort of makes you not "into that" anymore, I think, at least in most places in the world.

I say unfortunately because she may be mature physically, but she doesn't have a lot of life experience and a lot of people would try to take advantage of her. Which sucks.

But yeah, can't get into that without also getting in the jail lol.

Anyway I'd rate her probably a solid 10/10

I mean, at that age, you're not going after a relationship, just a fuckbuddy. The best of which have tight, young bodies, naturally.

And the same is likely true for them if they're going after older guys.

post pics of her used panties OP

Fair enough.. got any more pictures?

Read the thread. Don't have any.

Unfortunately (mostly) for me she precociously parades all around the house, being a horny teen girl and all, seemingly non-stop.
And yeah, but I really should get going. Nothing significantly different from the style of stuff I already posted though. I can always post more in a later thread.

that ass

Right? Maybe bad for me to admit, but it's fucking amazing, especially for someone her age. Glad we live on the coast. She requests rides to the beach quite frequently.

It's funny since I totally know when she's wearing a push-up bra.

Bye for now.

I've enjoyed what you've posted so far, would love to see more but I get it

Hell even I'd admit that, she's perfect

I'm just pulling from her social media since I'm not sure I'd be comfortable posting non-public photos of hers or whatnot.

And yes, body-wise, sure, haha. Hell, i wonder how far she'd let me go... she is at that stage after all, and have heard her friends talking about me on a couple of occasions.

Much to my dismay :(

And yeah, I mean the idea has probably already gone across her mind with them talking about you and stuff.. personally I'd be too scared shitless to go for it but it'd be pretty thrilling

Why would you be scared? I'm weighing my options, haha.

Just might make things super awkward if she's not into it, but what's the worst that could happen lol

True. But what 15 year old girl isn't curious about sex? She already walks around in just her bra and panties, I take that as an invitation. Not to mention how she obviously likes to show off her body in her photos.

Oh god, I totally didn't need that image in my head (it's not bad but jesus christ man)

And yeah, based on those photos she seems pretty proud of what she's got

Haha, essentially the same as what she wears to the beach, just a little bit more see-through in parts, frilly or lingerie-ish. Pretty sure she does it for a reason, since she's not always wearing those clothes out, and only when parents aren't home.

I'll try waiting for her in the house when she gets home from school in just my boxers. See how she reacts to that.

Lingerie-ish underwear definitely sends a different message than a bikini for sure. Can't say I'm not a little jealous mate, seems like you might get pretty lucky there lol.

9/10
-the world would be so much more beautiful with girls like these instead of grease whales

Haha here's hoping. And hoping it doesn't fuck her up years down the road, considering she is my sister, I am a fair bit older than her, and pretty sure this would be her first time doing anything like this. But hey, she's a horny teen who I assume just wants to have fun, who am I to deny her that. She's mature and knoes what she's doing, what she wants, and what she's getting into. And if she turns out to be set on doing something, as I assume, better with me than some random guy I don't know or trust I guess.

So, high school girls? Agreed. :P

I reckon anything consensual won't fuck her up, it's usually the shitty people who force themselves on people who cause that kind of stuff. But yeap agree on all accounts there, good luck mate :P

Wouldn't fuck.
She is probably still wetting the bed.

OP you a brisfag by any chance?

Boyal09 kik
I would love to see your sisters, moms , or gf