Guys, the Russians are going to blackmail Trump with knowledge about terrible things

Guys, the Russians are going to blackmail Trump with knowledge about terrible things.

No wonder the Russian hackers pushed Trump. They fucking took over America, guys!

Other urls found in this thread:

thinkprogress.org/putin-helped-trump-exxon-oil-deal-sanctions-6f169c4a4cd0#.ysw8sviuj
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/10/fbi-chief-given-dossier-by-john-mccain-alleging-secret-trump-russia-contacts
documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>your basic trump voter
pic related

>t. Paco Sanchez

Russian aint stupid just hacking one candidate. Ican guarantee their so much dirt on trump that he knows he need to suck putin dick. You blackmail someone to get what you want, Sup Forums strategy 101.

>CNN

>2017
>Still thinks that the CIA and CNN are not bullshitting
>hasn't learned from the elections

What do we think they have on him? I'm betting he fucked Ivanka and they have it on tape.

>inb4 pizza chain-based sex trafficking ring

Tl; Dr
Fagg

They did

Pic related. Don't ask for more proof, it's classified

Nypa
Faggot

Sex tape, tax returns, illegal business dealings, off shore bank accounts, currption. I would love to see ivanka and daddy sex tape.

>CIA, known liars, pushing a narrative
>CNN, known liars, pushing a narrative
>Believing fucking anything that comes out of that shit anymore

Both of these organisations have thrown objectivity to the wind. Government in power wants the anti-Russian rhetoric cranked up and the CIA complies; if they can hurt the incoming administration in the process so much the better. CNN as ever is the loyal DNC lapdog and will publish whatever horse shit they're told to. They too have a vested interest in arse covering by distracting the plebs from their failings during the election.

What does putin cock taste like? Do you spit or swallow.

what does propaganda semen tastes like? i know you are swallowing everything

>claims

How about some proof?

Bukakke. What makes daddy Soros happy, comrade?

This. Idk why anyone would ever trust the cia in the first place. They don't act for the benefit of the public. They are highest tier gangsters for the elite

The dude who broke Watergate is involved with this story. Why would he ruin his legacy unless there was some legitimacy behind the documents?

libtard detected

Jumping to conclusions there a bit aren't ya? I'm one of the autists that combed through the WikiLeaks drops so I'm treating this the same as those

>CNN

lol cuck

Read the report. Most of it is dated way before November which is the post most folks are citing.

Damn man, I'm gay pwned

This is such an unconvincing fake

I think it's time we demonstrate to Russia's IT crew that if they're part of its strategic assets, them being behind a computer doesn't keep them off the radar.

Let's remind them of what happened last time they had a sabotage crew operating out of Belarus and GK Sierra came to town.

Let's not, you war mongering douche bag

And yet you call *other* people cucks.

It's hard to pin them down. They probably do have a capable NSA esque entity but I doubt the people executing hacks on other nation states are directly on govt. payroll.

You starting to get antsy Dmitri?

>Thinking Russia had anything to do with the election.
Clinton was the physical incarnation of the left and represented the destruction of the white race/ the entire world, that and the people are just fucking fed up with all the sjw, pc, race blaming Liberal bullshit that they shove down our throats.

Their sites are known. The exterior to the buildings is "covert," in that it's unlabeled, but it's boarded up like Alex Jones' beach house. They are, after 3 years of intensive operation, also known to the extent that their address information is public domain.

>l-lets go to war over some shitty unverifiable report because CNN said so

You're both brain dead, probably not old enough to remember how we got duped into the Iraq war

He should've never ran for office. You know he has dirt on him, you just know it. Now the Russians know it.

Putin is over the moon about trumps appointment because he knows he's up against a buffoon. The mere fact if he left his inheritance in an unmanaged stock fund 30 years ago he would be worth $10bn more than he is tells you he's not a successful businessman at all. He's a clown. Inheritance and Inflation make him look successful.

Cause that's the only thing that has happened in the last 5 years.

Clinton was a shit candidate. But there's mounting evidence that Trump has ties to Russia and that Russia may have had an impact on election.

Since when did the right get so soft on Russia? That's not what I signed up for.

I'm afraid this pic legit.

Guess they've signed over to a new red party.

>As long as my guy wins this season, then it's all okay

I'm old enough to not only remember chemical weapons being recovered from Iraq, I'm also old enough to remember them being sold to Saddam by the US under a peace deal (ironic, yes) too, and old enough to remember him gassing the Kurds with it.

I'm also old enough to remember the DNC/GOP flipflop causing a further flipflop on legitimacy of the Iraq war, and I'm old enough to remember you euphoric hipsters come in late to the party and reaffirm to yourself that you've been redpilled cause you've been subscribing to contrarian blogs.

What does that mean, grandpa? You want war with Russia over unverified CNN talking points?

It means you're talking out of your ass and your worldview is based on wishy thinking, denial, and whatever rethoric du jour opposes the incumbent administration.

Also, But that falls under denial.

I don't live nowhere near US and I still have to hear this shit. Can you show some solid fucking proof before you throw all these accusations about russia rigging the elections? These days you can just repeat the same shit in media until people start believing it blindly. Especially women, You stupid cunts.

As if anything that doesn't fit your narrative would be accepted by you. Or anything that does fit your narrative would be dismissed by you regardless of its veracity, on that note.

Isn't this part of that "Sup Forums trolled buzzfeed and the cia" hoax going on right now?

I don't live in that shithole that you call US. I don't give a rats ass who won the election. Where is the proof?

Don't worry America, we got your back.

go back to 9gag retard

My world view is based on wishy thinking and denial because I dismiss insane, unverified reports of "golden showers" reported as news?

Whatever you've been smoking, you should probably take another hit.

Apparently there's a tape of him making prostitutes piss on each other on a hotel bed that the Obamas slept in.

So, Trump will 86 in a French tunnel car accident?

why comrade pupper why

wtf is that a squirrel?

>he wont believe me if i verify it so i wont verify it
>im so smart

Did you read the report at all?
I'm not asking you if you subscribe to it. But did you read it?

No I think I stated pretty explicitly why, didn't mention Trump's hypothetical gaffe even once, I'm not even forming a definitive conclusion on that for now. But, whimsically, you're in denial over literally everything I just told you.
You've built up a formidable bubble. A wall, if you may.

Good goy

Yes, you brought up everything except what we're talking about. Now back-peddling and attacking me for not addressing your straw man. What a bright bulb

Yeah "we". Because you're a part of all that.

I'm going to love their uninsured howls..

Why would russia do this? I understand that trump is weak opposition but at the same time a strong ally.

The only logical conclusion is that somebody wants war, and i dont think its russia...

It would be nice if it was possible to discuss this issue calmly as Americans, no matter where we politically stand, and not let the Putin trolls on this board (and other media) take over and suppress any fruitful discussion.

Russia is trying to make itself look strong in the eyes of the international community. It wants to be a super power again. To do so, it needs to undermine the image that the US sends internationally.

Trump is terrible in terms of international image, the whole world is laughing at the american elections, they don't seem serious, it's all pretty much a big joke; and that's terrible for the american way of life and the image it represents.

By having the world see the U.S as a shitshow, Putin is putting himself back on the international scene, so that the countries that are likely to be shunned by a trump america will turn towards Russia through the following years.

Just something I heard that may be possible

This is hilarious, I can't believe it's real.

This sounds like it was pulled straight out of House of Cards.

my family is fucked - there's a warm-up howl

>Why would russia do this?

They wouldn't. It's something the same powers that supported Hillary and desperately want war with Russia would leak. They leaked it in a effort to get corn-fed morons like this to parrot it without question. Luckily, it's failing miserably like everything else they've tried thus far.

Lol buzz feed took the bait I hope this was Sup Forums cause if it was reddit I'm done with you anons

The democrats aren't playing it well. Even if Trump's approval ratings fall incredibly low that he is impeached, the US will get Pence, someone who actually seems capable of getting shit done.

sure kid.

millennials will believe anything.

FBI and other groups also pushing it. Same FBI that fucked Hillary a week before election. I'm inclined to believe Trump did dodgy shit, seeing as he openly bragged about doing it during the election.

the little hilltards are going berserk as the day draws near.
watch for more butthurt as the 20th gets closer and closer.
delicious tears will be had.

So they've had a whole year to substantiate this and still couldn't do it, eh? From Sup Forums or not, someone fabricated this story and our formerly reputable intelligence community is running with it.

As with the Russian hacking story, the golden shower tale is totally free of evidence. Both are lies Obama's appointees and media allies are desperately using to attack the already victorious Trump.

meanwhile at op's house...

Mounting evidence? Maybe you can find it for us, because so far the intelligence agencies can't.

Gee I wonder what dirt he has on him that totally isn't the string of shell companies used as tax avoidance, that putin and many other rich people are involved in, nope, not a clue.

yeah, since its probably not

Good. It's clear our elected officials can't run this shit show. Maybe occupation by Russia will give us a reason to fix it.

Putin wants Trump to lift the sanctions against them.
There's 500B to be had.

thinkprogress.org/putin-helped-trump-exxon-oil-deal-sanctions-6f169c4a4cd0#.ysw8sviuj

>Some troll makes up a story about Trump
>Lefty blogs hear it and run it
>CNN copies straight from lefty blogs
>CIA shills claim they "assess" the story is true
>CNN reports CIA "findings
>No evidence or investigation ever enters the picture

Russian hacking and golden shower, in a nutshell.

Better that the Russians are taking over than libtards.

it's funny you're buying that Sup Forums is the source bullshit.

Once you get out of the Sup Forums realm and into the real world you find out it's more than that.
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/10/fbi-chief-given-dossier-by-john-mccain-alleging-secret-trump-russia-contacts

I don't know where the troll came from. What I do know is there is no evidence to support either story. None at all. They are mere rumors, and as such have no place in professional intelligence agencies.

CIA and pals are just as corrupt and hellbent against Trump as the DNC.

There literally is more evidence that Obama is a con artist born in Kenya than there is that Russians interfered in the election or that supports this golden shower myth.

>tfw these fuckin propaganda b8 threads keep popping up

OP might be a massive faggot but you are just as bad for having that gif

>CNN
Kek.

How the fuck has this information even been gathered?
Do you have to say what race you are when you vote in america?

Literally 35 page of pure unadulterated shitpost of the highest quality

documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html