Heartless scumbag

Heartless scumbag

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4359020/Thom-Yorke-new-girlfriend-Dajana-Roncione-hit-beach.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O5-c79LQ3aM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ex9cAbzGiN0
youtube.com/watch?v=XBiHM_RlD_w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That mother fucker

She seems insufferable but yet again so does he.

>Wife of 23 years dies of cancer
>Fucking a gold digger with dat ass within 3 months

Class act

god i hate this fucking meme

is he never allowed to love anyone else ever again just because someone he used to love died

they split up (mutually) well before she died

Did I say he couldn't? Don't (You) me unless you actually read what I post.

fucking cunt

ok. sorry

Didn't he cheat on the cancer girl, then they broke up and she died?

His new gf looks like she has melanoma on her face

youtube.com/watch?v=O5-c79LQ3aM

she's a hottie

glad to see Thom moved on

So he splits up with a girlfriend years ago... she gets sick and dies and he goes out with a new girlfriend three months after her death.

Really boils the brain.

It says something about a man when his partner of 23 years is barely cold and he's out fucking some Italian ass 16 years his junior

All the stories about Yorke are true. He's a vile fucking human being

Thom Yorke killed his old girlfriend to bang this girl. You heard it here first.

Makes me feel a bit sad for Rachel, but if Thommy Eggyolks is happy I'm alright with it.

who cares

if I was an internationally reknowned rockstar i'd be fucking women half my age at 48 too

Not everyone one with a cancerfu needs to earn their bucks by moping about her, Phil.

The guy is going through his 4th midlife crisis over it probably. If you loved someone like that and lost them it's conceivable that you'd either morn forever or just say fuck it nothing mattress and go dick down a few sloots that you don't even care about like that just so they will take your mind off of it.

>you heard it here first.
>presented as readable text

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

oh come on man. he isn't fucking OJ

What is the period of time you think is acceptable? Thom and his ex wife broke up over a year ago at this point, and its been many months since she died. It would be different if she was in his house everyday helping to raise his kids but it was his ex-wife

It seriously seems like you are jealous, maybe of Thom, maybe of his new gf, could be either

youtube.com/watch?v=Ex9cAbzGiN0

I saw Thom at a grocery store some years ago. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

You're at the beach and this guy slaps your girlfriend's ass.

What do?

realize that I don't stand a fucking chance and relinquish my girlfriend because it's Thom.

you guys are complaining about him moving on from his dead wife but you're not even paying attention to the fact the article calls him the Fitter, Happier songwriter? Like of all songs to choose they went with some shitty interlude from one of his worst albums not counting TKOL or PH

>but you're not even paying attention to the fact the article calls him the

bless you chile u so innasent

no one in da thred evn look at it

This is the Daily Mail, I guarantee you the writer just listens to Radiohead and did that on purpose to rustle the jimmies of the few Radiohead fans who happen to read tabloids

thoms beach look needs work

>implying you wouldn't do the exact same thing if you were in his shoes

How did Thom turn into such a chad?

I fucking love shitposting on Daily Mail. You make an account then say the most awful things and bring the hate and negative points on by the hundreds.

Once I suggested Keanu Reeves could use his money to buy himself a better dad and got minus 400 in 20 minutes flat.

>I fucking love shitposting on Daily Mail. You make an account then say the most awful things and bring the hate and negative points on by the hundreds.

my god that is brilliant.

>Once I suggested Keanu Reeves could use his money to buy himself a better dad and got minus 400 in 20 minutes flat.

Part of me feels it's a pun/joke about him being fitter and happier since he and his wife separated

MOLEY MOLEY MOLEY MOLEY

Call him a creep

>Once I suggested Keanu Reeves could use his money to buy himself a better dad and got minus 400 in 20 minutes flat.

WHEEEEEEEERE DID UUUUUU PAAAAAAARK THE CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

based

kek

3 months? lmao.

H E N C H

Fuck his CR-78.

I wish this is true

Did anyone actually like Thom Yorke in the first place? He always seemed like a stupid meme. Love it when Aphex BTFO'd him.

underrated post. i kek'd

Eagerly awaiting his cancer-death-supersad-superalbum of spoken word wankery.

This

moralfags need to leave

This pasta ages like bad cheese.

I mean... 23 years with the mother of your children is only worth 3 months of solidarity? Cold world...

>at the beach with your bitch
he's not fucking sad, he's a meme

my sides

more like daughter fucker amirite

Reminder that Rachael and Thom separated before she got cancer and he's been dating Dajana since at least 4 months before she died

youtube.com/watch?v=XBiHM_RlD_w

Leave the man be

Call the karma police.

He's a reasonable man, get off his case.

correct answer

holy shit, can't believe what I'm reading itt. you people must be americans right? no other group of people could be such self-righteous interfering pricks

I hope you all fall in love and then your partner dies so you have to stick you your own code of ''''''''''ethics'''''''''' and sit around in a darkened room on your own for 10 years picking scabs and writing poetry on the walls

pleb

Thom and Rachel weren't together for a long time before she died.

He did nothing wrong.

no, no, no.

he wouldn't be doing anything wrong even if they were together when she died. it's literally none of your business. if you think otherwise, kill yourself

>be a millionaire
>finally free of the shackles of marriage with a sick woman
>unsure of an afterlife
>decide to smash young, delicious poon-tang

There is literally nothing wrong with this. Anyone who finds a problem is a nu-male with an overseer complex.

You niggers need to grow up

I don't think otherwise, I said he did nothing wrong.

t. brainlet drumpfkin

Honestly I don't even like trump that much I just thought that image macro was worth a giggle.

I find this kind of writing so cringe-worthy.

>You're at the beach and this guy slaps your girlfriend's ass.

Actual Legend.

>implying OJ killed anyone
He's innocent. The only people he's gonna kill are people like you. People that blindly followed what the media said causing the public to turn on him. People like you ruined his life. Not only was he framed but people still believe he actually did it. Even when he gets out of jail his life is going to disastrous. I feel bad for poor OJ honestly.

>make a big deal out of it
>gloss over the fact that they broke up in 2005

i expected as much. kek.