Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
I've hit a new low, nothing in my life is going right and it's entirely my fault. I don't have any plans to fix it because I want to kill myself.
For anyone who's hit proper adulthood, is life really worth living? Has it gotten any better? Or should I really just give up now?
Also, suicide tips appreciated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b36r3JWGxcI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ho1LgF8ys-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tis better to light a candle, than curse the darkness user. Fuck these trolls. Find the answer within yourself. Life is full of beautiful things, more often then not we are too blind to see them.

Hah, gay!

>Fuck these trolls

This would be a proper response if this thread was actually filled with them. But you are literally the first reply you stupid fuck.

I have no advice for you as I also want to die and support your moral decisions.

Here's a song to listen to. youtube.com/watch?v=b36r3JWGxcI

>life any better

Me 26

No

>26
>proper adulthood

this guy knows his shit

robert get the fuck off my Sup Forums

You should commit yourself to Sup Forums

There are /sg/ threads you can contribute to taking out terrorists.

There is the constant Trump user's that are tirelessly working to expose progressive degenerate bullshit, and it's working.

Commit yourself to something if you're on the pc all day, don't mope about all day doing nothing.

Was this actually real?

get a girl pregnant

OP again
Has anyone ever gone on antidepressants? Do they actually work and are they worth side effects

Well bro, listen up cause imma yell at YOU the secrets of the universe
Hold up
Listen close.
I found out a long time ago that nothing mattered and though brainwashed plebs will argue with this point, it is literally unarguable. Life is a constant explosion of a reaction of some insane shit that started billions of years ago and we're at this point in time. Right now is the only right now that exists, even thouoght hat's not aoshagaoshdg?!?!?!?!? Anyway, listen. I'm here to tell you how to stay alive. Don't listen to the posse. The Fucking Clique. The Cool Kids. Don't listen to their lies because their lies will only get them so far, and it will only bring you tragedy. This is a secret far removed from real life so listen up because this isn't going to come around every day and hit you on the fucking head like a ding dong woo! Listen to me. I'm close to telling you the thing that will allow you to continue living. It's the thing that keeps me going...Okay, so you know how nothing matters? But also, we might be in a computer simulation? And regardless of that, which kind of proves it wrong, we're all biological beings that have to adhere to laws of entropy and degradation? We have a limited time here, and no matter how many times this time repeats, it always basically goes the same way. So, here's all you have to do:
Stop giving a fuck, realize that life is what you make it, make it into something interesting and then stop thinking that suicide is a good idea because you're just doing God's work for him (lol god isn't real but you get what i'm saying.)
If any of this was useful, the bravo. If not, thanks for posting this thread so I could drunkenly post this shit on here right now thus allowing me to enjoy and appreciate MY life as it is right now and fuck it all

Give me a minute, I have a statement from someone on skype who has taken them

Okay, I couldn't find it but basically he said that they take all the joy out of life and make you feel like a zombie, your loads go from being satisfying to miniscule, and if you stop them for even a day or two you go through hell.

Tips?

Where do you plan to do it? Who do you live with?

If you live with people make sure you do it out the house. This avoids them catching you or finding your dead body. It also stops the property losing value.

Do it somewhere like the countryside, so there is less chance of people catching you

This sounds like something one of my old friends would drunkenly type, so thank you for the smile
It's a good point though, no matter how long it took to get there

Ouch that's definitely not the answer I was hoping for

Jesus christ, Bruce.

That's exactly the name I was thinking when I read it, the fuck?

He sounds like my Uncle Bruce.

He smart.

He also really blunt with things.

Like my Uncle Bruce.

There's better options, listen to the song I linked and just think about it, I want to die daily but I do everything I can to enjoy my life to the best of my ability, whether its smoking/drinking, browsing memes or fapping. Just do what makes you feel good. Life is short in the first place, you either drag it out to the end or enjoy it as much as you can.

Fucking faggot OP, listen up. Just 9 days ago I felt at a low point in my life. My wife cheated on me and left last summer. Divorce finalized in December. The setting in of a new year in this state felt like shit. But I've been trying little by little, including getting on a dating site a few months ago. At first it seemed pointless, but I stuck with it, and learned to use it the right way. Tonight I had my first date. It was easy to get - I just had to chat with this woman a few times, and she agreed to meet. Well, what do you know, she turned out to be WAY more physically attractive in real life than in her pictures on the site. She basically has the finest rack I've ever seen (low cut top revealed it). I'm probably going to get a second date, and get a chance to suck those tits. I'm super excited and feel alive like I haven't in years, even though just 9 days ago I was on the verge of an hero.

Adult life can be awesome, yes. To know how awesome it is, you have to experience the lows too. Hang in there, and something great WILL happen.

I told him about Sup Forums, and how it is one of the worst places on earth, if you get butthurt easily.

So, that could be him.

That's fantastic user, I really hope you get to suck some titties

That song was really good, thank you for that I'm going to put it in my playlist

Glad you enjoyed. Just relax and enjoy whatever you can.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ho1LgF8ys-c

Benzos and opiates kill when combined if you can get them, follow it up with a bottle of Tylenol for that kidney failure, wash it all down with hard liquor. Doctors won't be able to guess all 4. Whatever they give you will make you worse cuz kidney failure.
Fentanyls pretty big round here right now, very easy to od feels like heroin and you fall asleep and your lungs stop pumping. Can be saved easily if found quick enough however...
If broke there is the good old train tracks. At night. Lie lengthwise so the wheels go up your ass down your back and crush your head, all in a second no pain. Good luck Sup Forumsro. There are other world's then these.

Stfu faggot
He wants to die not read
tl;dr

OP here
tl;dr

After taking all four drugs, assemble noose. Venture to forest hang yourself from a tree to avoid mess and scaring the family. Hopefully it's winter and really cold so you freeze to

Go fuck yourself, I'm OP and I already replied
Too long, still read anyway

If any of you are still lurking, you've all been great helps.
Feeling better tonight, have some ideas for the future, whether I end it or not. Thanks guys

24yo user here.
Felt that way in high school. It doesn't go away, you just keep failing and failing things until your whole life's ruined by your own hands.
Kill yourself now before commitments keep you from doing it.

You only get what you put in. Sit around all day and life will be miserable. Go outside, talk to women, have sex, make friends then you will be happier

just stop breathing...