Corrections officer at female prison, ama

Corrections officer at female prison, ama.

What does it smell like?

how do you correct female ?

ever get your dick sucked or something

Ramen noodles

What Martial Art do you guys train? How do you get along with psychopaths?

No 1 that's a 5 year prison sentence for me and 2 those bitches are nasty

exconfag here
fuck you, c.o.

any hot prisoners?

Are there any female sex offenders there? What are they like?

We just train in basic arm bars and shit.
And it's okay just gotta know how to talk to people

take a pick of a prisoneer

Plenty. And they are ducking weird. One got caught stealing photos of another inmates kid

Is it worth trying to help them?

Meh. Some just goofed and made a mistake. Lot of them have a shit attitude and aren't worth even bothering

Whats the worst thing an inmate did? What's the name of your System?
How do you talk to psychopaths?
What are your favourite inmates?

Are they all gay?

how disgusted are you on a daily basis?

Well we had one who microwaved a baby.
Not saying name of prison but it is a state run not private.
My favorite inmates are the one who leave me alone and keep to themselves

80% or so

Would crooked Hillary fit in ?

Did one of the staff ever fuck one?

I get pissed at all the dykes. And it always smell like fucking Ramen noodles which is gross

Of course. Women's prisons are full of manipulative cunts

When you work with them, do you know details of their charges? Are the female pedos treated badly by other inmates?

Thats okay I meant the name of your hand to hand combat system.

We can look it up but are encouraged not too.

And ya one got the living shit beat out of her by a couple other inmates a few months back. Guess her and her husband were raping their 9 yr old son

Do any of them actually get along with each other?

Ya they have intricate little friends circles. Unlike male prisons they don't separate themselves by race

Is there a prisoner hierarchy, where the shotcaller gets to be in charge because they've been locked up the longest?

Would you like working in a male prison better?

Are you paid so extremely well that it makes having to be around niggers and risk having to touch them worth it? Even low 6-figures doesn't seem like it would be enough.

Was she beat up because the inmates found out what she did, or just other shit and they didn't like her to begin with?

Did anyone try to escape?

Eh there is. Usually the lifers are calling shots. It's just stupid shit though like bullying people for chips. Nothing serious like stabbings

You ever sniff their panties?

Any nice girls or are they all dykes and ugly bitches?

Have you watched Orange is the New Black?

It's probably the best paying job I can get without a college degree or breaking my back. I make 16/hr which is good for where I live

Are there some on death row? Is there a group that actually behaves worse than psychopaths? What are the most common mental disorders in your prison?

Potato/snack chips?

Because of what she did and to "prove" themselves

Do they try to get better? Or do they just get more involved into criminal shit?

There have been plans but no successes so far

No most are blood and shit stained. Plus sniffing panties is beta as fuck

Some are alright. Like 20% are tolerable

In which way does your job affect you mental health and your life outside the prison?

A lot get their GEDS and job training. We have a fairly low recidivism rate compared to rest of nation. Most try to straighten themselves out

Jesus. That's low.

You ever worked food industry? You know that smell of food that you can never seem to wash off your hands? I can't imagine what it would be like to have that stink of nigger on you 24/7 even making your home dirty.

20% of the inmates of prisons are sociopaths. Good luck OP

Atm we have none of death row
Usually all our problems are caused by black inmates.
And I'd say probably depression is the most common

I handle it fairly well. I'd say it's made me a better person. I'm more assertive and make decisions more easily. Some people can't deal with the stress. I been doing it for a few years and id say I have a healthy home lofe. Got gf, friends and good finicial stabilty

nice job not answering my question

Did one of your collegues ever fuck one of the inmates or catch them having sex? Serious question

Thanks.

Some staff member, non security, got caught fucking an inmate few years before I started. He's in prison atm for rape.

And I never caught inmates fucking thank God but it does happen

What do you do when the provoke you or try to make you the victim?

Tell us more about female sex offenders. Ever talk to any of them? Any remotely attractive or did something kinda hot like fucked a male teen?

Got any nudes of any inmates?

They'd be pretty hard to pull off because you can't bring phones in. And I wouldn't want to anyways. Those hoes aren't worth getting caught up witj

I talk to them all on a daily basis. Some are attractive. We have one who is pretty and was a teacher who got caught fucking a male student. She got caught cause he was bragging about it to friends lol

Do the other inmates care as much about her charges? Also, do they tell you about their rapes/molestations?

Did any inmate rape another that you know?

This would have made the news... care to link an article?

Chomos are pretty hated in the system.

And no I don't tell offenders about each others crimes. I rather not start a fight. They can just call a family member and ask them to look it up anyways

5 years? Damn they're harsh over a little diddle doodle

ever have shit/piss/blood thrown at you?

Well offenders are considered wards of the state so they have no legal ability to consent. So even consensual sex is considered rape if you're staff

What I'm asking is do they share with you their own stories of how they, the inmates were raped/molested or abused growing up?

Not at me but I have to deal with people covered in blood and piss

No because I don't care

Who's your favorite character on Game of Thrones?

Jon Snow

What a basic bitch, Stannis masterrace

Ha, just had a 24 year old teacher arrested in my area in 2016 for that exact same shit. Fucked a 17 year old who bragged about it and then even after she got fired got caugh fuckin around with him at a local strip club.

Yeah just buy a hooker if a guy is that thirsty. Ever heard of another officer being caught/getting away with it though?

did you want to work there or did you just get positioned?

So if it wasn't illegal to fuck inmates, and it was widely accepted and condoned, are there any inmates you'd bone?

I wanted to. It pays well

No I have a gf and I don't want a STI

Are they really thirsty for cock or do they just live their sentence without any sex?

Not an officer getting caught but we have fired a few for catching feels

I've found home made dildos so ya they are a bunch of thirsty cunts which is why they all dyke out

>catching feels
care to explain?

That's interesting, were they the ones that admitted it or did you guys notice they were getting too attached and stepped in?

Are the other guards pieces of shit who get off on their power, or decent human beings?

I have a cousin that works corrections at ICIW. How often does self harm occur in the facility, and are the inmates in solitary more at risk for self harm/suicide?

They were either reports by other inmates or just other staff noticed. Giving inmates special treatment or sending love notes back in forth. That kinda shit

Ya we have a self harm emergency bout once every week or so. And ya solitary fucks with their heads pretty bad. Women are pussies though and just do little scratches on arm or tie something around neck but not a noose. Men on the other hand will opens themselves up and bleed all over the place

You occasionally get that kinda guy. They don't last long before they either quit or get fired. The old way of corrections has died in my state

Don't know what country you're from, but I thought that men weren't allowed to be in female prisons?

Ya 75% of our staff are men. We can't pat or strip search females offenders

>reports by other inmates
What ever happened to 'no snitching?"

I've worked in a medium security fed unit for males. Fuck working with females. I hear horror stories.

Snitching is very common in female prisons. Anytime they get slightly butthurt they'll run to us to Snitch on dumb shit

The worse thing is the fucking nagging all the time

So if you though an inmate had an improvised weapon you'd had to call a female officier? Thats a little silly but I understand why.

"LE'SHAWNA STOLE A PACK OF POTATO CHIPS" kind of bullshit?

Ya unless there is an emergency or approved by the warden we can't pat search them

Have you watched the series orange is the new black? If yes, are there any glaringly obvious errors in the show that annoy you?