Does anyone have real pictures of a hymen? Never saw one, and I'm too old for sure to see any in the future...

Does anyone have real pictures of a hymen? Never saw one, and I'm too old for sure to see any in the future. I'm curious and google didn't help. And no, I'm not interested in infant ones.

Other urls found in this thread:

tallirosenbaum.com/en/node/159
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>googl didn't help
are you brand new to the internet?

yeah, pictures are pretty rare as far as I know

I don't really see a hymen there, neighbour of the beast

I never knew they were that close to the entrance. I guess you can easily break one with your fingers

If men had a hymen you would definitely still have yours judging by this comment

Yeah, I'm sure you have seen many of those, so we should call you Mr. Expert.

I had one for 20 years, faggot

>inb4 tits or gtfo
>inb4 i can't inb4

How did you refrain from not breaking it yourself? You never fapped until you were 20?

hymens don't break, period

be my wife

dick or gtfo

nigga that's gay

it was just a prank...

Thirty seconds on wikipedia told me otherwise. Don't be mad because your hymen is reduced to slithers and slits. It happens to everyone.

Does the hymen have a purpose? Does anybody know why they exist?

ill just leave this right here
tallirosenbaum.com/en/node/159

warranty seal

How did it feel not getting any dick for 20 years?

I knew someone would come up with this. Any Sup Forumsiofags here?

most people think its to reduce the amount of bacteria getting into the vagina. Same purpose that nose hairs and eyelashes serve.

babies swim in a liquid that consists of their piss, so the lungs, anus and vagina develop sealed off during the pregnancy and open up when they are beeing used.

Confirmed retarded. Tore mine playing fucking soccer in middle school. They tear easy and you don't have to be doing anything sexual for it to happen.

I think you need to read through your own source, dude.

>implying my hymen disappeared the first time I had sex

Are you all actual virgins? Your hymen gradually thins out over time. It doesn't just go away the first time you get fucked

don't even remember mine, althought i didn't look around down there much. no clue what happen so it must be easy

>Rosenbaum

Nice try kike

i guess soccer is more stressful on your hymen than a dick or fingers. Not sure what point you're trying to prove. Your hymen didn't disappear because of soccer, so what are you saying

>implying I meant it disappeared

Don't shove words into my mouth, faggot. The way you based your comment sounded as though you'd kept it intact and untouched.

>hymens don't break, period

You must be a special kind of stupid.

not a virgin here but I didn't know much about that. I've even slept with a few virgins. Not even sure if they knew all this.

Did you read what I replied to? Comment said they don't break, I was explaining they do. Just because something tears doesn't mean it fucking disappears. If you tear a goddamned bicep it doesn't despawn out of your arm. Just saying that they're not indestructible. They still shrink over time but can sustain trauma.

It doesn't disappear you fucking duck herder.

Would you ladies CALM the fuck down, and show us your tits already.

>You must be a special kind of stupid.
>I think hymens break even though I have never seen one and I really don't know shit about them except what wikipedia says

keep at it

>thats the point

See
Keep hiding your head in your ass.

The point is no one said it did, it BREAKS.

>Wikipedia

This is an imageboard, so please post pictures on topic? :-)

You are an actual tard. They CAN break. Get that through your head, you dumb bimbo.

Oh I'm sorry, I should've consulted the oracle of accurate and endless information that is you instead.

tissue doesn't break you stupid fucking cunt. end of

Is this how women argue a point?
Fuck me testosterone is powerful.

One of you is arguing that it breaks which seems reasonable. Its a thin membrane of skin that could break in the middle.

The other is saying it wears over time never "disappearing" which of course is true: Once it breaks it is still attached at the vaginal walls.

So you are both correct but both equally shortsighted to look past your disagreements to see that both statements are correct.

M'ladies

You're still trying? Fucking kek.

Lemme repeat, you're an actual tard.

I'm not a lady. I asked how she kept it from breaking, she said it never breaks. I said, that it did in fact, she then started arguing against it disappearing?

you're an actual underage twat

Literally what I said in that last post. You also failed to read the original post I was replying to. So you restated what I said trying to sound intelligent. Tip fedora elsewhere please.

Say what you want, tard :^)

What are you even arguing, that the word "break" is incorrect or that they don't tear at all, because even in your source earlier it said they tear sometimes (not necessarily cause of sex)

Alright dude my mistake

If a drum skin were to perforate in the mid section and subsequently tare and rip open from the radial tension.
Did the drum skin break?

We need more hymen pictures.

I was 16 and fucked my highschool boyfriend on an air mattress. There was blood on the mattress afterwards and I had to clean it up so my parents wouldn't ask questions.

Chaps, gals, here's a tip: if the hymen BREAKS you've done something wrong. The whole "fuck a virgin with a baseball bat so she bleeds everywhere" thing is just through people being ignorant. You should not "pop" the cherry, it's a stretchy membrane

castrate yourself
you are dumber than the chicks

Ok I see where you are coming from. But why have a vendetta against the word break.
Can it break (italics) and stay attached, are you ok with that?

ladies your white knight has arrived

This. Thank you. They can tear, but that's an injury. Blood during the first time of intercourse CAN happen, but it's from improper arousal/nervousness on the female's part. They aren't supposed to tear, but like any other part of the body it can sustain trauma.

*tips*

that they don't break fucking easily, such as someone saying they can break a hymen with a finger

Wrong person lol. I was pro-break, I dont care if you call it break or tear, they can be damaged. And sure, they can tear and stay attatched. I did also say that myself.

Never too old to see a hymen, it's just alot more work. Join a Christian dating site, find a pure good Christan girl, date for the required amount of time to get in good with her and her family, ask her father for her hand in marriage, get married, and boom you get to see a hymen. Either that or she'll have been a lieing slut to you this whole time and you get to step away as the better man. Win win for you.

So you now concede they can break?

This was just you saying how hard they were to break.
Alright fair enough... dumb cunt

That would be a disproportionate amount of work for the "reward".

I think everyone here is in agreeance apart from one dumb cunt that can't accept they can break

A couple of the girls I had sex with that were virgins bled a bit. Is it cause it tore a bit? I don't think it hurt them if it did, if I remember they were surprised there was even blood.

Yes but i'm almost 70 years old...

Exactly. Only reason I didn't like my own post re-stated in MRA format and thrown back at me lol. Don't mind the tits or gtfo but you can't take the medfag out of me.

Anyone who's slept with virgins before knows they're super overrated. I'd rather fuck a girl who knows what she's doing then get an awkward blowjob where I have to describe what to do, and then fuck a starfish/plank of wood cause it's her first time so she's just lieing there.

You in med school then?

Unfortunately I'm the pharm tech in a family of doctors and nurses, but I'll be going back for pre-vet soon.

pics or it didn't happen

Yes she was being a fucking stubbornly dumb cunt. Not willing to explain what she meant, just repeating "they don't break!" I got her to concede "they don't break easily." Fucking progress

I feel your pain, chose physics over medicine and still regret it.

Oh look you don't know how to fucking read. It's no wonder you're so damn dumb.

Physics would kill me. I love chem but hate anything calc and above. Should've just gone with my gut but I thought pharm would be more fufilling. Mcdonalds workers make more than I did as a pharmacy manager for a major retail chain.

That looks like a sting ray.

Beautiful, isn't ir

i am a white knight
I hold doors for chicks
Pay the tab
Message them cutesy wutsy cringy shit
doesn't change the fact that you managed to brag about having a penis while being dumber than the two people without one itt, thus my urging you to do all malekind a solid and slice off said appendage, so you may disassociate yourself from the male gender entirely

Medfag femanon here, doesn't anyone realize that argument was male/female and not two females? I was person C in that, not part of that shit talking. Learn to read people.

Yes im going to go with instinct from now on. Will never get that vet choice though.

the only door you hold is for your mum to enter your room and clean up your cum rags

lol that's 2017 Sup Forums for you

It had several posters. I think everyone assumed the soccer girl was posting more of them.

Yeah medfag femanon/soccer girl are both me. I posted the soccer comment and she never answered me lol

What can I say, I like animals better than people. If an animal hurts you it generally has a reason. I couldn't treat humans.

She definitely got triggered by all agressive talk about breaking innocent hymens

What about drug discovery that would be fulfilling id imagine

It's actually a male and it's triggered by the assumption that you have to have a vag to have a hymen. Only explanation.

So the lab I make it in can take most of the credit, a pharm company buys the rights, and makes the price too high to help people? So fufilling.

capitalism bby

True, but not fufilling for the people that get dicked. Namely me. Also vets make a retarded amount of money which never hurts.

Working with animals is fun, my gf has a dog training company in our town and she's one of the happiest people I know, which is a good counterbalance to my cynicism and constant sarcasm

This thread really needed more pics of hymens

I feel like vet won't kill any of my cynicism, and I'll hate their owners, but I'll definitely be happier lol.

Im hoping this girl will put out

Mom doesn't like you googling dirty things huh?

Pfft, hubby is hung like a horse and eats pussy like a fucking champion. Sorry bby.

I'd rather have them posted here by other people while I do other more important internet stuff