Ask a guy who went from waking up too fucking early and ended up at dennys with friends he made on Sup Forums (5:30 am)...

ask a guy who went from waking up too fucking early and ended up at dennys with friends he made on Sup Forums (5:30 am) to snorting high end coke in the back of a fucking rolls-royce after driving some random nigga home after work (11pm) anything

Good night then?

oh and i forgot about the hippy van that had about $500 worth of weed being passed around between 9 people (4ish pm)

Why would we care ?

idk, i just wanted to brag

i own a twingo 1, you're nothing compared to me

Thats a bear, not Jennifer Lawrence

>twingo 1
holy fuck i'm so sorry to waste your time.

i just thought it was a wild day because i planned to just stay home and play overwatch but my internet as down when i woke up

Yeah life's strange sometime.
Yesturday i was boring at 11 pm so i decided to go outside to have a walk and i found a car burning is a field so i call firefighters it was pretty intense you know.

Holy fuck here's a question, why don't you have any real friends you can tell this bullshit to? You talk like a teenage girl writing in her diary

because doing coke in some drug dealer's rolls-royce isn't something to say to people at 3am after the "u up" text

>dealer's rolls-royce
i'm calling the 911 don't fucking move.

But if you're calling the 911 than who was phone?

Do you think you are cool now?

kinda, ya

That's pathetic, considering you did nothing but some drugs with a rich guy.

You seem pretty fucking excited though, so shut your lying mouth.

well, what did you do today user?

i mean yea, all i did was offer some random stranger a ride home after work and i was rewarded in such a ludicrous way

Life's a trip ain't it?

Just gotta step out that door

I've tried something similar, i was omw home from a night of drinking where i randomly met a guy at the harbour. I asked him for a cigarette and he simply asked me if i would do drugs with him. "Literally "will you do drugs with me" Then we proceeded to a morning bar where i was fed free coke for like 5 hours, was nice. Whole thing started out with me asking him for a cigarette.

so you drive him home in his own rolls? then he gave you coke?