Any richfags around...

Any richfags around? I'm gonna get kicked out of my house in the next 4 days unless I miraculously find 300$ to complete my rent money. And before you ask yes, I did have a job, but I spent the last 2 weeks in hospital and because my boss is a cunt I didn't get any sick pay plus I haven't got a job now either since I called him a cunt and quit.

[email protected] is the paypal. This is the last fucking place I would ask since all of you are a bunch of souless faggots but I have no other option than begging.

Word of advice: you're in this situation Because of your mouth. Having not learnt a valuable lesson you've just called the people you want money from "soulless faggots"

I think you're going to learn lifes lessons the hard way user.

Also sorry to hear about your hospital stay and impending homelessness.

top kek, good luck asking here

I need to urgently move out with my girlfriend.

Should I take the job that pays me more?

Or

The job that pays me less, but offers me an experience in my field?

>[email protected]

had to be a brazilian.

Hey Eric, guess what i found when i put your email addy through Google?
"My mom promised me she would bye a ps4 for me in Xmas but today she came home and said "son your mom can't buy it because we have so much bills to pay and this month I received less"

Can you send some money to my PayPal?: [email protected]

Merry Christmas"
Thats on Dec 21st.
Then theres another beg thread on the 30th on another website.
So my question is: if you're living with your mom how are you paying $300 rent?

It looks to me that you might be a fkn serial begger with bullshit sob stories to scam money.

Care to comment cunt?

If I met you in real life and you pitched me like that I would LISTEN until you blurt "soulless faggots" and I would beat the living shit out of you within inches of your life

I would fuck your ass, then use my shit smeared dick to rape your gf in front of you

You an entitled little bitch boy and I hope you die of cancer of the throat

Ikr, dumbass award goes to op.

Let's fix this cunt whore faggot and ruin his life

Please let's do this
Who wants to open an orc group?

Dox and irc

Heres another one from sup.com

Samuel Bennett

OP HERE
Send money to my fucking paypal ([email protected]) and I'll deliver by user email

I'm gonna dox you and stalk you
Then I am going to fuck your whole family up op
I am going to find them one by one, and I am going to make sure they don't sleep well

You fucking insect

Ok setting up irc now

Do it plz

eric.dasilvaandrade.5 on fb

Dont know how many of these fuckers there are out there but this guy looks thiefy to me

Pic related

Experience. I had that same decision 3 years ago and chose experience. I've gone farther than I'd ever imagined.

sandnigger

I agree with that!

Eric da Silva Andrade is his name.
He is certainly brazilian.
Let's begin the research now.
His life must be ruined today because afterwards we'll forget about him.

Currently living in Rotterdam Netherlands

Copy pasta bullshit. Go thieve from somewhere else you cunt