Why aren't more white people committing mass murders against middle easterners and blacks...

Why aren't more white people committing mass murders against middle easterners and blacks? You'd think with how things are right now and all the butthurt white people having their land taken from them by these filthy leeches, that there would be more revolt and murders against these swine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IaLsKIVBebQ
youtube.com/watch?v=npgYS74mLw8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump lets kill all niggers

Why is Sup Forums so afraid of killing niggers? They deserve to die.

youtube.com/watch?v=IaLsKIVBebQ

KILL ALL JEWS AND ALL NIGGERS!!

Because why would we lower ourselves to the level of subhumans?

I say we bring back slavery. Utilising them is more profitable for our own advancement than killing them off.

Because the world is full of retarded nigger loving faggots who would just try to procreate with the slaves. It's best to just blow their non-existent brains out.

THIS

ITT: Cringe

Look at the politically correct faggot trying to stand up for his precious black cock. Kill yourself user you fucking cum dumpster.

ITT: Beta white male cringe

fixed

Cringe

umm, they are, ask G W Bush.

He said middle easterns and niggers ya retart, kill this stupid shit as well

I honestly would cut your neck with a machete and rape you if I knew who you were. I have nothing to lose and want to kill.

Kike detected

The Jews are ruining many plots to dominate the world of food with its transgenic seeds. And so that people do not have a livelihood of nature.

They also ruin large lots to buy them cheaper.

They help the blacks, give them prizes, diplomas and jobs. Like that of a jues! They mean to me that during the race there was not a white man more qualified for that post of jues ??? ..

If blacks compared to whites are mentally retarded!

Hahaha cringe.

I bet over half of these are posted by the same guy. Nothing to see here folks, just an ignorant racist without an education.

Bait

We have jobs.

Beta white male confirmed.

Why don't you do it?

Because any time white people organize, we leave a mess that we have to apologize for 50 years after the fact

Extreme bait

Well timed trigger

Is there a video? Be nice to fap to this. Feelsgoodman.

Y tf are white peolpe so pathetic and weak litle betas lmao

You just answered your own question bruh.

Yeeees yeees, regurgitate what your jew masters have taught you.

Yes racists ARE all uneducated, anyone who thinks that whites are the superior race MUST be disregarded as unintelligent, because this FUELS the zionist narrative.

You know what, you keep thinking that white supremacy is a joke. Go ahead, underestimate the threat of the sheer numbers of white people in the world. Sleep comfortably at night knowing that white people CHOOSE not to purge the world of undesirable minorities.

Because if we got rid of them, we'd have to go back to fucking with the Irish.

because they're not fed up enough yet with the bullshit. they still think compassion and being nice are more important. when that goes, though....

On the contrary, you sound fed up. Yet nothing is happening. Because you know your own narrative is fiction.

Brazil was white. The niggers multiplied and now they are majority. This is going to happen in all countries where there are some niggers.

>Brazil was white.
AAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

It's like you didn't even read the post.

It's blacks who are fed up with your shit.

>your own narrative is fiction
Yea because Ferguson wasn't a thing.
Neither is #BLM

All just fiction, right little buddy?

That's what happens when blacks are fed up with your shit. That's only a small taste though.

Then kys?

>I have nothing to lose
That's because you're a beta white male.

The human race needs a restart and if we let them kill off us white people they will eventually go extinct themselves

How to piss off a nigger:

1.) Be white
2.) Use proper English
3.) Refuse to give money, wallet, etc.

And I'm sure you're a shining beacon of masculinity.

What's sjw pussy like anyway? Salty?

How to piss off a white nigger.
1) be black and alive

Blacks just talk on their phone all day at their gas station job.

Your mom is sucking my dick right now telling me how she should've aborted you or at least swallowed your beta white male dad's semen.

Hahahaaahahahaaa its like you never learned how to insult above a 5th grade level.

Stay mad cutie pie :)

>Stay mad cutie pie :)

Tits or gtfo

Aww is it the man-babys feeding time?

I have one important question...

youtube.com/watch?v=npgYS74mLw8

KILL ALL NIGGERS!! COME EVERYONE GRAB THE CLOSEST WEAPON YOU HAVE AND KILL THE NEXT NIGGER YOU SEE! POST PICS OF IT IN THIS THREAD!!!

I bet your religion is Judaism.

FUCK OFF KILL ALL KIKES NIGGERS SAND NIGGERS GOOKS JAPS ANYONE WHO ISNT FUCKING WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>their land
you mean native american land which they originally took?

WHO CARES

I smell matzah on your breath.

why is it that all you subhuman 3rd world shitholes dwellers are so obsessed with being white? everybody piles abuse on argies but I notice that brazilians and uruguayans are always trying to assert their non existent whiteness too

source?